Pages:
Author

Topic: delete - page 94. (Read 165521 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 23, 2014, 02:31:58 PM
Just hours from doom. Do you hold or dump?  Huh

At least if you dump you'll still have some btc.. If you dont and doom comes those XMR coins will be worth zero!

It's an easy play for most.....

Sadly the sheep will lose the most though.

Nobody cares about stealthcoin dude. At least if we lose our BTC it would be for a legit coin. Not p&d scam.

Exactly. So tired of trash traders using other threads to promote their scams. They don't contribute anything to crypto other than FUDpacking and shill posts.

Shut the fuck up TroolsRoyce..

You are the biggest joke out here, well... you and pookie.

The only joke around here is you. I think everyone on bitcointalk knows that by now, you have zero knowledge about anything crypto related. You posts are akin to "to da moon" - BTW does everyone here know that your business was reporting for scamming?

But he has a "tech guy" who we all look up to giving him advice. I just hope he's not the same guy who adviced him on cloak.

Let's not forget that Bob pioneered zero knowledge techology, he has zero knowledge about technology.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
September 23, 2014, 02:31:49 PM

At least if you dump you'll still have some btc.. If you dont and doom comes those XMR coins will be worth zero!

Nobody cares about stealthcoin dude. At least if we lose our BTC it would be for a legit coin. Not p&d scam.

Exactly. So tired of trash traders using other threads to promote their scams. They don't contribute anything to crypto other than FUDpacking and shill posts.

The only joke around here is you. I think everyone on bitcointalk knows that by now, you have zero knowledge about anything crypto related. You posts are akin to "to da moon" - BTW does everyone here know that your business was reporting for scamming?

But he has a "tech guy" who we all look up to giving him advice. I just hope he's not the same guy who adviced him on cloak.

I made over 250K usd on cloak... how much did you make?
legendary
September 23, 2014, 02:31:12 PM

I dont hide you little bitch.. If they know, then they know. Being reported for something though is not a conviction... You in the mean time are joked about behind your back by over 30 people I know almost daily.

You really are the laughing stock... Hey... Why dont you come talk your shit to my face.... You're a big ballar..... AltCoinPros is having its first ever meet-up next month in amsterdam... Why dont you catch a flight and come say hi!
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
September 23, 2014, 02:30:15 PM

September 23, 2014, 02:28:28 PM
Just hours from doom. Do you hold or dump?  Huh

The only joke around here is you. I think everyone on bitcointalk knows that by now, you have zero knowledge about anything crypto related. You posts are akin to "to da moon" - BTW does everyone here know that your business was reported for scamming?
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
September 23, 2014, 02:28:24 PM
would be fun if someone put up a bounty on BCX personal details.

It was already done: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1054684

Then, a Danny Maddox came here proclaiming to just be an innocent victim of harassment. Theymos, the owner of the forums, confirmed it was actually BCX.

Theymos came here and said the poster and BCX were the same, not that BCX was that guy. If you read more you find that the forum targeted an innocent guy. This is the crap no one needs.

I did read more but didn't find that. But I read that you are BCX as well though.
September 23, 2014, 02:26:43 PM

Hey Malaka Pousti! STFU! You gonna be a bagholding crybaby in a few hours!

People would rather baghold a coin with real devs behind it, than buy into one of your shitcoin pumps.
legendary
September 23, 2014, 02:26:14 PM

legendary
September 23, 2014, 02:25:24 PM

Hey Malaka Pousti! STFU! You gonna be a bagholding crybaby in a few hours!
September 23, 2014, 02:25:06 PM

Activity: 434
September 23, 2014, 02:24:10 PM
Wow, in a few hours XMR will be worth nothing. All those bagholders are gonna cry today.

Please sell some to me.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
September 23, 2014, 02:20:06 PM

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
September 23, 2014, 02:19:46 PM
Bobsurplus

MA VAFFANCULO HAI ROTTO I COGLIONI
E VATTELO A TRADURRE PEZZO DI MERDA
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141
September 23, 2014, 02:19:20 PM
We need some insight on the new thread name  Grin
September 23, 2014, 02:18:54 PM
legendary
September 23, 2014, 02:17:25 PM

Activity: 45
Merit: 10
September 23, 2014, 02:14:48 PM
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013
September 23, 2014, 02:07:43 PM
I don't have the technical knowledge but isn't that how Luke-Jr was attacking and destroying alt chains back in the day?

I think that was just a raw brute smashing of an altcoin using Eligius hashpower.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1030
Sine secretum non libertas
September 23, 2014, 02:07:42 PM
would be fun if someone put up a bounty on BCX personal details.

It was already done: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1054684

Then, a Danny Maddox came here proclaiming to just be an innocent victim of harassment. Theymos, the owner of the forums, confirmed it was actually BCX.

Theymos came here and said the poster and BCX were the same, not that BCX was that guy. If you read more you find that the forum targeted an innocent guy. This is the crap no one needs.

IIRC, Danny Maddox said BCX might be his wife's ex.  You can't make this stuff up.
legendary
September 23, 2014, 02:03:13 PM
Wow, in a few hours XMR will be worth nothing. All those bagholders are gonna cry today.

Pages:
Jump to: