Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted - page 15. (Read 70461 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250
December 30, 2016, 04:05:10 PM
Bitcoin cant die I just got here! What is this why would bitcoin die?
In 2016, experts predicted the death of Bitcoins 28 times . But the December 21 price of Bitcoin has entered the maximum to February 2014 figures, breaking the mark of $ 800. And that says a lot.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
December 30, 2016, 03:40:40 PM
Bitcoin cant die I just got here! What is this why would bitcoin die?
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
December 30, 2016, 03:37:31 PM
Yet again, here's a thread 9 miles long with only one short answer.

When does anything created die? When did the Model-T ford truck die? When did pet rocks die? When did 8 bit computers die? When did VHS Tape Players die? When did the Geoworks Ensemble GUI die? When did Lotus 1-2-3 die? When did dBase die? When did FoxPro die? When did 35mm film cameras die?

Anyone figured it out yet?

Answer: When people get tired of it, it's no longer useful or something better comes along.

/thread
Many blockchain - startups fell asleep in peace, without having lived two years. However, unlike Bitcoin, the news of the "death" of the next startup rarely exaggerated. If some of them are raised, this usually only happens with the change of the owner. But bitcoin will live forever.
Activity: 195
December 30, 2016, 02:59:07 PM
Bitcoin will never die.
I think so, but I doubt that all the circumstances will develop positively when bitcoin will be produced in full, up to the last coin.
Mike Hearn in his blog talked about the main problems faced by the creators of Bitcoin today. Above all, this filling Bitcoin block chain - because of this, the servers can not handle more than three new transactions per second.
Activity: 274
December 30, 2016, 01:58:34 PM
Bitcoin will never die.
I think so, but I doubt that all the circumstances will develop positively when bitcoin will be produced in full, up to the last coin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 04, 2016, 03:53:46 PM
Bitcoin will never die.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
December 03, 2016, 01:48:26 PM
Yet again, here's a thread 9 miles long with only one short answer.

When does anything created die? When did the Model-T ford truck die? When did pet rocks die? When did 8 bit computers die? When did VHS Tape Players die? When did the Geoworks Ensemble GUI die? When did Lotus 1-2-3 die? When did dBase die? When did FoxPro die? When did 35mm film cameras die?

Anyone figured it out yet?

Answer: When people get tired of it, it's no longer useful or something better comes along.

/thread
Activity: 189
December 03, 2016, 01:37:23 PM
For a long time such conversations overwhelm the Internet. More after the one of the largest Bitcoin exchanges, Mt. Gox, went bankrupt, all at once began to say the opposite, saying Bitcoin die. But it is not justified.
The most important thing is that people began to use Bitcoin is much greater than it was a couple of years ago. This can be confirmed by checking the number of transactions and financial operations of business projects and technologies that are emerging for more convenient use of Bitcoin.
Activity: 204
December 03, 2016, 01:02:28 PM
Despite the attempts to regulate the US Bitcoin, especially in these series are the New York Sharks of business, the digital currency is not possible to adjust without the consent of the vast part of the people living across the part of the world, which are the main regulators and issuers of currency.
Activity: 243
December 03, 2016, 12:24:56 PM
during demand is always ready
and much people still use bitcoin
bitcoin never die, but if nothing people use bitcoin again , bitcoin can will be repalce in poistion to altcoin, one altcoin can replace bitcoin
litecoin ethereum monero can replace bitcoin if bitcoin die
Permanent differences among experts in the field of digital currency to predict the rise of the great, the great fall, you do not know who to believe.
Activity: 158
December 03, 2016, 11:55:13 AM
For a long time such conversations overwhelm the Internet. More after the one of the largest Bitcoin exchanges, Mt. Gox, went bankrupt, all at once began to say the opposite, saying Bitcoin die. But it is not justified.
December 03, 2016, 10:57:03 AM
At the forum there are people who are very ill think of bitcoin. But I can not understand their purpose. Perhaps this is to give rise to a false idea of ​​the weakness cryptocurrency th to provoke the fall, hoping to buy a certain amount of bitcoin. Or I'm wrong.
2016 was the most successful, in terms of user growth and technology around it. Bitcoin was going to change the world, until now, has not changed.
Activity: 194
November 25, 2016, 06:32:46 PM
At the forum there are people who are very ill think of bitcoin. But I can not understand their purpose. Perhaps this is to give rise to a false idea of ​​the weakness cryptocurrency th to provoke the fall, hoping to buy a certain amount of bitcoin. Or I'm wrong.
Activity: 252
November 25, 2016, 05:48:42 PM
Financial expert, analyst, writer and prestigious magazine Fortune reporter Daniel Roberts published an article on Bitcoin, expressing his theory that is currently Bitcoin is on the verge of a huge breakthrough in its development.
Many post-Soviet countries have problems in the financial sector too. The first is the fall of the national currency, but people seem to find way out. In the search for new alternatives for investment, some users noticed Bitcoin.
Activity: 138
November 25, 2016, 05:00:02 PM
Financial expert, analyst, writer and prestigious magazine Fortune reporter Daniel Roberts published an article on Bitcoin, expressing his theory that is currently Bitcoin is on the verge of a huge breakthrough in its development.
Activity: 164
November 25, 2016, 03:49:56 PM
If Bitcoin is able to fulfill the purposes for which the currency was made, I see no reason for that to happen. But the scenarios that could lead to such a tragedy would be if the users lose interest in the currency, in a more decentralized economy, or if a superior technology appeared.
Politics Donald Trump has spurred the development of Bitcoin - infrastructure in Mexico Trump plans to restrict international money transfers. As they say there is a silver lining.
November 25, 2016, 02:53:02 PM
Even Brazil did not graze the rear. The first in the country kriptovalyutny ATM was made using the national Brazilian company BitVale technology. This is a great chance to develop even in third world countries.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
November 14, 2016, 09:25:38 PM
If Bitcoin is able to fulfill the purposes for which the currency was made, I see no reason for that to happen. But the scenarios that could lead to such a tragedy would be if the users lose interest in the currency, in a more decentralized economy, or if a superior technology appeared.
Activity: 477
Merit: 261
November 14, 2016, 07:52:59 PM
during demand is always ready
and much people still use bitcoin
bitcoin never die, but if nothing people use bitcoin again , bitcoin can will be repalce in poistion to altcoin, one altcoin can replace bitcoin
litecoin ethereum monero can replace bitcoin if bitcoin die
Activity: 233
November 14, 2016, 07:41:27 PM
in the next 5 - 10 years will live exactly Bitcoin. There is no reason to talk about his disappearance. On the other hand there are reasons for it to become stronger and more expensive.
If there is assurance from the fact that the actual paper money no longer in demand among people, then there is an era of digital money is to be output for bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: