Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted - page 11. (Read 70461 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
February 19, 2017, 12:32:08 PM
it die after all blocks find = no new block = no tx = die
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
February 19, 2017, 04:38:51 AM
i agree not only that many bitcoin cloud mining site has open such as the one that i am using with free 100 gh/s of BTC mining power when you join https://metizer.com/?ref=VoJSJF. Plus referral incentive if you use the  following link https://metizer.com/?ref=VoJSJF  Cheesy  sweet!
Activity: 138
February 18, 2017, 09:26:45 PM
bitcoin will not die, because the longer bitcoin continues to grow, as today more and more people who were involved in the field of bitcoin.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
February 18, 2017, 08:33:52 PM
Well as long as their is an internet working and people are still using bitcoin it will never die,
So for me bitcoin will only die if their is no way to use or earn it.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
February 18, 2017, 08:22:58 PM
I think bitcoin will stay around for quite a long while yet
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 18, 2017, 06:32:08 AM
When no one is using it or something will be created better than bitcoin.
Activity: 140
February 18, 2017, 04:22:18 AM
Bitcoin will not die anymore. We are talking about a system that has been standing for 7 years. And we have been talking about a currency that has been constantly rising for the last 7 years.
Today, many financial institutions are investigating the blockchain system. In other words, the bitcoin and its technological infrastructure are getting more and more permanent.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
February 17, 2017, 01:42:12 AM
This is the beginning of the Bitcoins so it will make its identity.... And after that if some thing better come than it will die....... And around 300 years will be the death of Bitcoin
Activity: 238
February 16, 2017, 01:16:23 PM
The mining is becoming too expensive and none profitable. I think that will bring uᴉoɔʇᴉq to an end. Another problems is that there is only a few miners left controlled by a few making them controlling moondollars. It's no longer the currency of the people but a currency of the few rich companies that runs the show.....but for how long can the continue?

I have been looking at Rimbit  instead since it is premined and therefore don't need the middleman with the expensive hardware for transaction validation. Instead the validation is done by the wallet's running on peoples computers. As I see it it's a currency for the people and it will stay that way. Sadly it's still fairly unknown.

Time will show how long moondollars survive but my guess is not more than 3 years......please challenge that statement with serious arguments.

every time Bitcoin will die soon,people said that just there has down a lot ,but after that everything is ok and nothing change ,so bitcoin will be more stronger and stronger.
I agree with you.
We have experienced a lot of times that people said that bitcoin is going to be down but it was never true, as you see bitcoin is here and living.
If bitcoin will stay that strong the price will increase to huge levels.
Activity: 238
February 16, 2017, 11:43:07 AM
The mining is becoming too expensive and none profitable. I think that will bring uᴉoɔʇᴉq to an end. Another problems is that there is only a few miners left controlled by a few making them controlling moondollars. It's no longer the currency of the people but a currency of the few rich companies that runs the show.....but for how long can the continue?

I have been looking at Rimbit  instead since it is premined and therefore don't need the middleman with the expensive hardware for transaction validation. Instead the validation is done by the wallet's running on peoples computers. As I see it it's a currency for the people and it will stay that way. Sadly it's still fairly unknown.

Time will show how long moondollars survive but my guess is not more than 3 years......please challenge that statement with serious arguments.

every time Bitcoin will die soon,people said that just there has down a lot ,but after that everything is ok and nothing change ,so bitcoin will be more stronger and stronger.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
February 16, 2017, 09:40:58 AM
Bitcoin is fairly new so if you are already asking for it's death makes no sense to me. I think Bitcoin will resist the length of time until some better technology replaces it. After 20 years maybe such technology will be available. I don't think something can replace bitcoin earlier.

You are wrong my friend. Technology for such thing already exist, and it is called Paycard. The problem is not in technology, but in so many and different currency out there in the world. None country want to take other country currency so easy, except of EU which use Euro. There is other proble with bitcoin, and that problem is that government cant follow transactions and buying of stuffs that is bought with bitcoins.
Activity: 448
Americans do it better
February 16, 2017, 07:59:12 AM
Bitcoin is fairly new so if you are already asking for it's death makes no sense to me. I think Bitcoin will resist the length of time until some better technology replaces it. After 20 years maybe such technology will be available. I don't think something can replace bitcoin earlier.
Activity: 288
February 16, 2017, 05:13:46 AM
Bitcoins will die when someone invent something new, more useful and more appropriate to technology of that time. But that won`t happen in near future.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 16, 2017, 03:43:58 AM
I don't believe Bitcoin will die!
Activity: 84
Entrepreneur
February 16, 2017, 03:26:19 AM
Btc will never die ,price can go down only.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
February 16, 2017, 01:58:57 AM
This could happen if China bans the btc as they hold majority in the world the prices will fall like a waterfall coming from top.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
February 16, 2017, 01:27:43 AM
The answer is pretty simple here : NEVER. Mining might be stagnant and non-profitable but the coins that are already in circulation will keep raising because of the continuous demand in various fields where anonymous payments are made.
Activity: 266
February 15, 2017, 11:07:32 PM
Bitcoin is never going to die.its just the beginning of an era .and people are starting to accept bitcoins as a mode of payment to buy various commodities and it is highly unlikely that bitcoin is gonna die any where soon.
Activity: 429
February 15, 2017, 06:36:23 PM
Just like the days of cowries as money, Bitcoin is the digital money and it has come to stay because the world is in its digital era now.
In the high tech world it is clear that you need a good digital currency that will perform many of the requirements of users. But the fact that Bitcoin currency is limited to its use. And the audience is very small volumes.
Activity: 105
February 15, 2017, 06:10:22 PM

I have been looking at Rimbit  instead since it is premined and therefore don't need the middleman with the expensive hardware for transaction validation. Instead the validation is done by the wallet's running on peoples computers. As I see it it's a currency for the people and it will stay that way. Sadly it's still fairly unknown.

Bitcoin will always be around it will just eventually be far to expensive for anyone to own more than 100 or more within the next 5-10 years my guess.
Bitcoin will always exist, as will exist online. That's just tell me what determines the price of bitcoin. That confirms the value cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: