Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted - page 16. (Read 70461 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
November 14, 2016, 07:19:05 PM
When is Bitcoin going to die? Get serious. We don't even know that it is going to come to life. I mean, look at the latest core version 0.13.1. It's still in Beta.

Cool
It only talks about what and who cares. Or do they say about death because to make the excitement around Bitcoin, and to take advantage of the panic in the market. But this is a weak attempt.
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
November 14, 2016, 07:02:33 PM
I dont think bitcoin going to die.
but I believe bitcoin will going to die if many people will not use bitcoin anymore if it will happen.
In order to live, to work. It is necessary becomes popular and is not at a disadvantage, which may be suspected of criminal activities or use.
Activity: 812
Merit: 505
November 14, 2016, 06:38:15 PM
I dont think bitcoin going to die.
but I believe bitcoin will going to die if many people will not use bitcoin anymore if it will happen.
Activity: 254
November 14, 2016, 06:25:19 PM
Somewhere in the forum was the news that the Bitcoin is killed when invent a quantum computer. I think that the death of Bitcoins will be associated with the technical side rather than the loss of interest in him
Many sit on the forums and discuss bitcoin's death and at the same time buy bitcoin and wait until the currency will begin to raise their performance. It's not fair. Why such actions do not understand.
Activity: 476
November 14, 2016, 05:31:50 PM
*Says in a very VERY LOUD SCREAM*

CURRENCIES NEVER DIE
While there will be internet and electricity in the world, cryptocurrency will exist forever. Nowadays, most importantly do not return to the ice age.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 10, 2016, 11:45:48 AM
*Says in a very VERY LOUD SCREAM*

CURRENCIES NEVER DIE
Activity: 189
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
November 08, 2016, 01:34:18 PM
Somewhere in the forum was the news that the Bitcoin is killed when invent a quantum computer. I think that the death of Bitcoins will be associated with the technical side rather than the loss of interest in him
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 08, 2016, 01:18:38 PM
When is Bitcoin going to die? Get serious. We don't even know that it is going to come to life. I mean, look at the latest core version 0.13.1. It's still in Beta.

Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
November 08, 2016, 09:25:02 AM
In my opinion bitcoin is not gonna die yet. It will still live for 2-3 years but the next years that will come before that is fulll of uncertainty. We are uncertain in it because there are a loy of things that might happen. Many unexpected things that are against bitcoin might happpen after that like bitcoin being banned from most of the world. The chance of it happening is slim though.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 07, 2016, 02:58:44 PM
in the next 5 - 10 years will live exactly Bitcoin. There is no reason to talk about his disappearance. On the other hand there are reasons for it to become stronger and more expensive.
Activity: 516
November 07, 2016, 06:03:52 AM
bitcoin will not dead, mark my words.
Activity: 490
November 07, 2016, 05:09:06 AM
cryptocoin never die
because the big community, bitcoin never die if bitcoin community still use bitcoin
if all people can't use bitcoin or alltcoin , bitcoin can die
Activity: 284
November 06, 2016, 09:10:25 AM
We can't say what will be happen in the future but I don't think btc is going to die next 10-15 years.
Activity: 261
November 06, 2016, 09:06:58 AM
If you pay attention to the projections that say about the great future of bitcoin and then what will happen to the currency market. The fact that for some time the paper money will no longer be in demand, and in their place come the digital money. And just this moment will be memorable for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 164
November 06, 2016, 07:46:07 AM
Actually it may happen in every possible moment. Some big hackers attack can ruin all bitcoin system and drop it's price to minimum. But I hope it will never happen  Smiley bitcoin helps me a lot in life. I'm covering my costs and use it for online shopping. And the most important thing - to me bitcoin is the greatest way for underworking, I think it is the same for all of us on the forum.
Yes, all those wicked hackers do give some negative effects to bitcoin but we hope that no hacker will ever find easy again to gain access to any bodies bitcoin wallet in the name of stealing it. Bitcoin was not design to die and it will never die.
i am also hoping so, but i think still the bitcoin wallets need some more efforts to make the wallets more and more secure so that in future people may not even thing about hacking of ones wallet.
To not be afraid of hackers that can be holding a purse or on a flash drive or on the computer desktop. This way you can protect your coins and also remove the risks to their nerve cells. A bitcoin will still show all the opportunities ahead.

I also think that we should not overly worry about hacker attacks. Money can steal not only digital, but also paper. But that did not happen you just need to be careful.
If you are already a hacker could have hacked or purse, then their coins you will not return. There is no legal support for any user in this case, does not receive.
Activity: 195
November 06, 2016, 05:31:26 AM
Actually it may happen in every possible moment. Some big hackers attack can ruin all bitcoin system and drop it's price to minimum. But I hope it will never happen  Smiley bitcoin helps me a lot in life. I'm covering my costs and use it for online shopping. And the most important thing - to me bitcoin is the greatest way for underworking, I think it is the same for all of us on the forum.
Yes, all those wicked hackers do give some negative effects to bitcoin but we hope that no hacker will ever find easy again to gain access to any bodies bitcoin wallet in the name of stealing it. Bitcoin was not design to die and it will never die.
i am also hoping so, but i think still the bitcoin wallets need some more efforts to make the wallets more and more secure so that in future people may not even thing about hacking of ones wallet.
To not be afraid of hackers that can be holding a purse or on a flash drive or on the computer desktop. This way you can protect your coins and also remove the risks to their nerve cells. A bitcoin will still show all the opportunities ahead.

I also think that we should not overly worry about hacker attacks. Money can steal not only digital, but also paper. But that did not happen you just need to be careful.
Activity: 195
November 06, 2016, 05:00:39 AM
Activity: 274
November 06, 2016, 04:36:57 AM
bitcoin is very expensive but only little bitoin worth big so it is good money for using on intrnet and it will not banrupt it is 100x better than paypal
In order to use the Internet to date, there are so many opportunities to pay for someone's services. Payment systems have their own in almost every country, and that's not counting the major international. But such systems are not only transferred cryptocurrency but real currency in a digital format. So there is practically no difference.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
October 23, 2016, 04:20:26 PM
bitcoin is very expensive but only little bitoin worth big so it is good money for using on intrnet and it will not banrupt it is 100x better than paypal
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 23, 2016, 04:13:22 PM
Pages:
Jump to: