Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted - page 12. (Read 70461 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
February 15, 2017, 05:34:16 PM
Probably should not talk about bitcoin, and of his death, because it is not real predictions and empty talk. And for those who start their probably would be better to think, why and to whom it is all beneficial. Perhaps the competitors.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
February 15, 2017, 05:08:29 PM
Nobody cant predict when bitcoin will die I predict that after couple hundred years that bitcoin will start to die because bitcoin is the future of money and it dont deserve to die really soon.

Yes i agree with you friend, but to think that bitcoin will last for hundred years well that is too far to tell. And even now we cant tell for certait that bitcoin will last for another lets say 3 years. Yes the rise of bitcoin tell us that it will last, but it could go down for a year too...
Then what about all these predictions about the price of $ 5k or $ 10k? So it's all nonsense? I seriously believed that the price will rise in parallel to what will produce bitcoin. And the maximum price will be when the market is already full cryptocurrency.
Activity: 108
January 28, 2017, 04:14:01 PM
Nobody cant predict when bitcoin will die I predict that after couple hundred years that bitcoin will start to die because bitcoin is the future of money and it dont deserve to die really soon.
Activity: 70
Las Vegas entertainment built on Ethereum
January 28, 2017, 11:15:16 AM
The mining is becoming too expensive and none profitable. I think that will bring uᴉoɔʇᴉq to an end. Another problems is that there is only a few miners left controlled by a few making them controlling moondollars. It's no longer the currency of the people but a currency of the few rich companies that runs the show.....but for how long can the continue?

I have been looking at Rimbit  instead since it is premined and therefore don't need the middleman with the expensive hardware for transaction validation. Instead the validation is done by the wallet's running on peoples computers. As I see it it's a currency for the people and it will stay that way. Sadly it's still fairly unknown.

Time will show how long moondollars survive but my guess is not more than 3 years......please challenge that statement with serious arguments.

Bitcoin will always be around it will just eventually be far to expensive for anyone to own more than 100 or more within the next 5-10 years my guess.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
January 28, 2017, 10:39:25 AM
Just like the days of cowries as money, Bitcoin is the digital money and it has come to stay because the world is in its digital era now.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
January 28, 2017, 10:14:26 AM
btc won't die but will keep on evolving.
Statements about the death of sound only to sow panic among users and trigger a fall in prices, then to quickly skimp btc before when the market comes to its senses and raise the price.

I think so too. Bitcoin is still in the beginning of his career in the near future will develop. About Bitcoin death can say in 100 years
Activity: 171
January 28, 2017, 03:00:16 AM
Statements about the death of sound only to sow panic among users and trigger a fall in prices, then to quickly skimp btc before when the market comes to its senses and raise the price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
January 27, 2017, 07:52:31 PM
Activity: 194
January 27, 2017, 07:35:17 PM
My opinion is that all the negative statements regarding bitcoin, are directed method and the reasons for that want to harm the future course cryptocurrency prices.
Activity: 270
January 27, 2017, 07:04:09 PM
According to statement of experts in this area, it became clear that the real currency will soon lose interest and the people, and after a few years, people will switch to digital currency. So I think that bitcoin is very good prospects in the future.

I can't think of many reasons that we should still manufacture paper dollars and metal coins. We're living in a new day and age, it's all digital!

Well, I could understand.

At some places at the world, it's a pretty problem to gain an access to the internet, and it would be a nightmare trying.

So staying with metal coins and paper money, as you said, is the best solution, unless we are going to find a method to make online transfers while being offline(basically, without having an internet access , sounds pretty crazy, right Cheesy?).

Anyway if we could get to a solution at this subject we would probably solve the whole problem, and cryptocurrencies are going to be the main currency that rules over the world.

I think i reed somewhere that there is way to transfer Bitcoin offline , but im not sure . And as far as internet , well one day will all be wireless , so i guess there will be satelits for internet where you can connect no matter where you are on planet ...

I agree with you. Modern technology is not standing still. Continuous development of this sector will provide an easy to use Bitcoin on the planet

yes it would be nice, I think everyone can agree on that. Imagin that one day there is only one currency on the world which is used. That could be bitcoin. Some people would say that is impossible, but I think that with time and hard work everything is possible Cheesy . But that is me Tongue .
All users really want to except bitcoin, no money is not it? It's a utopia. I understand that many people want to evade taxes, and others to be incognito, but not everyone wants to.
Activity: 138
January 27, 2017, 05:50:35 PM
If many experts from the world of finance believe that in the near future digital currency takes first place among all the currencies in the world, it says that bitcoin will be among the winners. I do not think that will be a problem especially in the near future.
Activity: 164
January 27, 2017, 03:11:00 PM
In the words of my grandfather, it is not necessary to bury prematurely that virtually forever. So I had these words applied to bitcoin. This is exactly the right expression to the question posed.
Activity: 187
January 14, 2017, 03:13:48 PM
According to statement of experts in this area, it became clear that the real currency will soon lose interest and the people, and after a few years, people will switch to digital currency. So I think that bitcoin is very good prospects in the future.

I can't think of many reasons that we should still manufacture paper dollars and metal coins. We're living in a new day and age, it's all digital!

At some places at the world, it's a pretty problem to gain an access to the internet, and it would be a nightmare trying.

So staying with metal coins and paper money, as you said, is the best solution, unless we are going to find a method to make online transfers while being offline(basically, without having an internet access , sounds pretty crazy, right Cheesy?).

Anyway if we could get to a solution at this subject we would probably solve the whole problem, and cryptocurrencies are going to be the main currency that rules over the world.

I think i reed somewhere that there is way to transfer Bitcoin offline , but im not sure . And as far as internet , well one day will all be wireless , so i guess there will be satelits for internet where you can connect no matter where you are on planet ...

I agree with you. Modern technology is not standing still. Continuous development of this sector will provide an easy to use Bitcoin on the planet
Activity: 238
January 13, 2017, 10:44:53 AM

Activity: 266
Yueno
January 13, 2017, 07:06:14 AM
The mining is becoming too expensive and none profitable. I think that will bring uᴉoɔʇᴉq to an end. Another problems is that there is only a few miners left controlled by a few making them controlling moondollars. It's no longer the currency of the people but a currency of the few rich companies that runs the show.....but for how long can the continue?

I have been looking at Rimbit  instead since it is premined and therefore don't need the middleman with the expensive hardware for transaction validation. Instead the validation is done by the wallet's running on peoples computers. As I see it it's a currency for the people and it will stay that way. Sadly it's still fairly unknown.

Time will show how long moondollars survive but my guess is not more than 3 years......please challenge that statement with serious arguments.

I guess bitcoin will last forever but it will be rare just like gold. Time by time bitcoin price will be increase because it is like natural resources. It will be mine just gold but in computer.
Activity: 248
January 13, 2017, 12:50:37 AM
Bitcoin will not die, how could die, his future will be promising, but the short-term is not good. The depth of the Chinese central bank intervention in the depth of the bitcoin market, will greatly change the bitcoin ecosystem, but it is also an opportunity to see how we grasp the.
Activity: 122
Swinging from buildings in my spare time.
January 12, 2017, 04:47:22 PM

I like my anonymity when I'm buying certain things.

Just think of all those married men who's wives look through their visa/mc/amex purchases. Cash is really the only anonymous currency we currently have. No one accepts alt coins. Not yet anyways..

Activity: 434
January 12, 2017, 02:48:52 PM

Activity: 632
January 12, 2017, 01:50:10 PM
Activity: 142
January 12, 2017, 01:21:08 PM
bitcoin die when internet offline automatically in the world , Grin
It is because of the fact that everything will work through the Internet, will be at an altitude of bitcoin and its development is very positive. Only thanks to the digital technology world with bitcoin will be completely autonomous.
Pages:
Jump to: