Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted - page 38. (Read 70461 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 624
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
August 05, 2016, 02:43:51 PM
BitCoin is like the internet. It can't die out, as long as there's people on the network, and still accepting it, it'll stay alive.

Exactly and the fact is when internet came into existence people said that internet will not survive in long run but today it has become our necessity and same will go with bitcoin too in future.
So nice to hear that and i have also the same opinion bitcoin can never die.Also its relatively pretty new currency as compared to other fiats and bitcoin has a long way to go ahead in the future so i think it will only rise in the coming years,and can not think about bitcoin being dead.
Yes i just hope that never happens because i came a bit late to bitcoin world and if infront of me bitcoin dies then i cant handle that.Bitcoin has started my online earnings and i believe in it that it will last forever.
It will not happen im sure because i saw many sites right now are accepting bitcoin as payment many company there outside you can be work as publisher and earn bitcoins they are now paying in bitcoin..
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
August 05, 2016, 02:43:29 PM
BitCoin is like the internet. It can't die out, as long as there's people on the network, and still accepting it, it'll stay alive.

Exactly and the fact is when internet came into existence people said that internet will not survive in long run but today it has become our necessity and same will go with bitcoin too in future.
So nice to hear that and i have also the same opinion bitcoin can never die.Also its relatively pretty new currency as compared to other fiats and bitcoin has a long way to go ahead in the future so i think it will only rise in the coming years,and can not think about bitcoin being dead.
Yes i just hope that never happens because i came a bit late to bitcoin world and if infront of me bitcoin dies then i cant handle that.Bitcoin has started my online earnings and i believe in it that it will last forever.

bitcoin will never die it has long way to go and we should not be worried about the future of bitcoin as it seems to be pretty good and bright so I don't think it will ever die.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 05, 2016, 02:38:36 PM

Activity: 239
Merit: 250
August 05, 2016, 02:32:29 PM
the answer of your first problem will be solved when mined blocks will get into mempool or aka memorypool and then miners will get the trasaction fees from every transaction and it will became profitable again and then your next asked problem will be solved too or o should say it will help on solving the second problem
If all goes as you predict that this is not so bad. The main thing that again was not such hacking attempts, otherwise the market will panic.
Activity: 266
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
August 05, 2016, 02:18:24 PM
the answer of your first problem will be solved when mined blocks will get into mempool or aka memorypool and then miners will get the trasaction fees from every transaction and it will became profitable again and then your next asked problem will be solved too or o should say it will help on solving the second problem
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
August 05, 2016, 02:16:43 PM

Bitcoin is still in its primary stage and has not reached everywhere yet, but bitcoin is gaining popularity day by day and it will be more powerful currency in future
yeah i agree with you bitcoin is really getting more popularity and a large number of people aware about benefits bitcoin and i am sure bitcoin will be too stronger and powerful currency in the future.
Activity: 798
August 05, 2016, 02:12:53 PM

Bitcoin is still in its primary stage and has not reached everywhere yet, but bitcoin is gaining popularity day by day and it will be more powerful currency in future
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 05, 2016, 01:59:04 PM

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 05, 2016, 01:42:51 PM
I think this is the most best way to compare bitcoin for not just falling over and dying.
The internet was bulit on the foundations of the military and incase of a nuclear disaster happening. So if bitcoin can be compared to that I think it is safe to say it would take a lot more than just a handful of hacks to bring it down to the level of being blown out of the earthly known hemisphere.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
August 05, 2016, 12:27:13 PM
The mining is becoming too expensive and none profitable. I think that will bring uᴉoɔʇᴉq to an end. Another problems is that there is only a few miners left controlled by a few making them controlling moondollars. It's no longer the currency of the people but a currency of the few rich companies that runs the show.....but for how long can the continue?

I have been looking at Rimbit  instead since it is premined and therefore don't need the middleman with the expensive hardware for transaction validation. Instead the validation is done by the wallet's running on peoples computers. As I see it it's a currency for the people and it will stay that way. Sadly it's still fairly unknown.

Time will show how long moondollars survive but my guess is not more than 3 years......please challenge that statement with serious arguments.

As long as there are people who are willing to support bitcoin network, and are still speculating for price increas,  people who still believe in decentralized system that is started by bitcoin, this currency (bitcoin) will never die.  There are multi billion dollars of investment that is backing this currency, from small investors to whale investors.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
August 05, 2016, 12:16:16 PM
May not die out, it will probably be used at deepweb and illegal websites as a currency but it may just be forgotten one day in the mainstream. I mean we could still be using it here but the businesses and websites will discard it and people will just forget about it. These website hackings and btc stealing, prices going up and down rapidly and significantly could affect the bitcoin path to the mainstream and wider usage, so therefore it may just be forgotten like that.
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 05, 2016, 12:09:35 PM
thats true and it is really great to be honest, because of that i cannot lose the money with bitcoins because the price is not going to drop now
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
August 05, 2016, 12:09:31 PM
in the eyes of some people bitcoin is already dead and will stay dead as long as they don't believe in it.
but while we trust and believe in it it will stay alive at least for us.

those who say bitcoin is dead are only spreading FUD in the forum to create some small panic and reach their filthy goals.

you should never take these people seriously because they are full of lies.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
August 05, 2016, 12:09:10 PM
I think that bitcoin is mostly supported by online technology so until internet and electricity is running their is always life for bitcoin. or else if anyone hacks the system of Bitcoin , then also their are chances of bitcoin can die as he may crash the full technology also.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
August 05, 2016, 12:07:14 PM
Bitcoin will never die because bitcoin is already use by many stores online and i think we just seen that the price goes down but its a normal problem of bitcoin its just like the same as before..
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
August 05, 2016, 12:04:38 PM
Chances are Bitcoin is not going to die for a relatively long time, and if it does I would be relatively surprised. There's a lot happening with Bitcoin these days and the market still seems quite active, so I would think that Bitcoin still has a long life ahead. It could begin to die out in a decade, two, more than that, it all depends and there isn't really a definite answer. It could die at anytime, but it is incredibly unlikely.
Activity: 378
August 05, 2016, 12:03:16 PM
When computers will be so advanced that they can compute the private key of an entire Bitcoin address (and not just of a prefiss). If it happened Bitcoin would die.
Activity: 252
August 05, 2016, 12:00:19 PM
Bitcoin will never die as long as the internet is around, and I don't see that going anywhere anytime soon.

in the eyes of some people bitcoin is already dead and will stay dead as long as they don't believe in it.

Santa Clause?
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
August 05, 2016, 11:56:18 AM
Activity: 910
August 05, 2016, 11:52:54 AM

Pages:
Jump to: