Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted - page 52. (Read 70461 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
April 06, 2016, 04:12:10 AM
Bitcoin won't die unless there is an issue with the protocol itself.

Like the clogged blocks and transactions delay we are experiencing now.
If this problem is not resolved quickly, then maybe another VC can take Bitcoin's place.

But the virtual currencies won't disappear anytime soon, imo.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 06, 2016, 04:06:25 AM
Why should bitcoin die in the first place. I think that bitcoin will have the chance to survive for decades or centuries but it all depends on nowaday technology.I hope that bitcoin will still be a continued practice all over the world.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 06, 2016, 04:05:12 AM
Someday it will happen. But for the next 20 years, i'm sure bitcoins will not die. When the price of bitcoin decrease like $50 for each bitcoin, in that time i'm sure bitcoin will die.
Activity: 364
April 06, 2016, 03:54:28 AM
I do not think the bitcoin has a chance of dying this days because it has such a good future a head if you ask me.
I think it will even be a real currency and I think too much people are also believing in the bitcoin so I do not think its possible that the bitcoin will die in about 20 years even.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
April 06, 2016, 03:40:55 AM
bitcoin is not going to die anytime soon, But if the world return back to the early edges with no electricity , internet and modern computers .no bitcoin in that time will be alive .  even us who used to work with the net everyday.
Activity: 336
April 06, 2016, 03:35:47 AM
Bitcoin will never die unless the internet goes down or something. Bitcoin still is has big number of users so their is not really any reason for Bitcoin to shut it down. Bitcoin is gaining more popularity every day.
Activity: 644
April 06, 2016, 03:31:59 AM
in my view,bitcoin gonna die if it really rare people use it,several things that can make bitcoin die and unused :
- doomsday
- internet goes down
- the price fall soo deep,reach $1 per bitcoin,i said bitcoinw as die at this moment
- banned by world wide

Nope , Bitcoins wont die . Due to the increased popularity and investment , People wont let bitcoins die . Although mining is getting tougher , Its not the only thing . Gambling has become so easy because of bitcoins . ITs fun too...
Activity: 420
April 05, 2016, 11:14:52 PM
The bitcoin is gonna die on a moment but I think no one knows when this is gonna happen because there is a chance it will be soon but there is also a chance this will happen not at all in my opinion.
If it will happen it will be in around 20 years if everything will go well.
I think we can not predict when it will happen dude. You can not say 20 years or less. all can happen quickly or slowly, which determines the dead is the users themselves
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
April 05, 2016, 10:45:04 PM
Bitcoin won't die as long as people continue to use it on a daily basis. I think the only thing that could hinder Bitcoin's performance is if there emerges a new crypto coin with better features that will overtake Bitcoin. I highly doubt there will be a massive price crash that will push people away from it but anything is possible. But still a new innovative digital currency will most likely throw Bitcoin into oblivion.
I have recently heard of this new coin titled HTML5 which I believe might be similar. Not to imply that I feel it'd take over BTC.

HTML5 is a markup language used for structuring and presenting content on the World Wide Web. It is the fifth and current version of the HTML standard.
Activity: 714
SkyFall
April 05, 2016, 09:24:20 PM
The bitcoin is gonna die on a moment but I think no one knows when this is gonna happen because there is a chance it will be soon but there is also a chance this will happen not at all in my opinion.

Indeed, No one knows when the bitcoin is gonna die but I think it will die in around 15 years from now on.
I think it will die because of banks or because of another currency that is similar to it.
Activity: 98
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
April 05, 2016, 08:58:02 PM
Bitcoin won't die as long as people continue to use it on a daily basis. I think the only thing that could hinder Bitcoin's performance is if there emerges a new crypto coin with better features that will overtake Bitcoin. I highly doubt there will be a massive price crash that will push people away from it but anything is possible. But still a new innovative digital currency will most likely throw Bitcoin into oblivion.
I really really like ur opinion bitcoin never die why? Because everyday , every month and every year many people trust in bitcoin . people is investing in bitcoin, play gambling with bitcoin and mining in bitcoin. Love bitcoin forever.
Activity: 98
April 05, 2016, 08:54:50 PM
I have recently heard of this new coin titled HTML5 which I believe might be similar. Not to imply that I feel it'd take over BTC.
Activity: 350
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
April 05, 2016, 04:45:12 PM
Activity: 518
April 05, 2016, 04:20:48 PM
in my view,bitcoin gonna die if it really rare people use it,several things that can make bitcoin die and unused :
- doomsday
- internet goes down
- the price fall soo deep,reach $1 per bitcoin,i said bitcoinw as die at this moment
- banned by world wide
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
April 05, 2016, 04:16:16 PM
as long as there are miners and supporters bitcoin will not die, and now we have companies (exchangers) ,online stores, that accepts bitcoin.
so it is very imposible that bitcoin will die cause bitcoin is going on and on and on. 3 more years and bitcoin will influence all the people around the world.
Yeah, now there involved big companies in bitcoin to run their business with it, now bitcoin is going to embrace a bright future. The time is not far away that bitcoin will establish all over the world.
Activity: 770
April 05, 2016, 04:08:17 PM
as long as there are miners and supporters bitcoin will not die, and now we have companies (exchangers) ,online stores, that accepts bitcoin.
so it is very imposible that bitcoin will die cause bitcoin is going on and on and on. 3 more years and bitcoin will influence all the people around the world.

Bitcoin wiil not die if value don't fall and miners will be interested on it. When prcie will fall down bitcoin also gonna die.
well it depends how much will the price fall, people might still be interested in it even if the price falls significantly as its normal in the bitcoin world as in the history there were some major drops

i believe that bitcoin is never going to die because now it is impossible that all people will lose the interest in bitcoin suddenly out of nowhere without any reasons such as government putting ban on it
April 05, 2016, 03:29:29 PM
April 05, 2016, 02:35:30 PM

Bitcoin wiil not die if value don't fall and miners will be interested on it. When prcie will fall down bitcoin also gonna die.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
April 05, 2016, 01:05:05 PM
There are lots of people holding bitcoin and if they want to protect  it from being in hand of rich guys they need to run full nodes in their laptops or in VPS. And people are doing so. Thats all what we can ask from supporters, we have to wait what will happen after time passes.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 05, 2016, 12:44:01 PM
Pages:
Jump to: