Author

Topic: deleted - page 102. (Read 189328 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 254
August 16, 2016, 06:08:32 PM

Just can't stop smiling along side with this great coin,
hope to see it moved to it highest pinnacle
Activity: 1437
Merit: 550
XVP AMBASSADOR
August 16, 2016, 05:39:25 PM
So @soulgate, is this banner meeting your expectations?
I wanted to be in silent  Cheesy  Low quality of logo on your banner  Sad   Maybe it must be in smaller size because if you make it larger it became foggy. Or it was a bad idea to use this logo? All is okey but logo is in bad quality.

All I did was to copy and to paste it in the banner. I didn't edit what you gave me. But what are you doing? You are looking using a magnifying glass?  Grin LOL
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
August 16, 2016, 05:20:40 PM

I wanted to be in silent  Cheesy  Low quality of logo on your banner  Sad   Maybe it must be in smaller size because if you make it larger it became foggy. Or it was a bad idea to use this logo? All is okey but logo is in bad quality.
XVP AMBASSADOR
August 16, 2016, 05:10:22 PM

XVP AMBASSADOR
August 16, 2016, 04:39:51 PM
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
August 16, 2016, 03:37:15 PM
Thanks Able once again.Right time on right posting for people's coin. VTA moving for marathon !!!!!!!
Activity: 432
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
August 16, 2016, 03:30:55 PM
This very awesome from balvio.

Yes man, he is too much. This very awesome from balvio.

Able Digital
August 16, 2016, 03:26:28 PM
People sell VTA at current level on Exchanges. Why don't sell locally with withdraw to bank account on VirtaCoin World?

Local agents are verified their identity. There are currencies USD, NGN. Services happening through escrow.

Does people need more currencies?

No one want to sell for USD, NGN and withdraw to bank account?

No one trust in new services and better sell on exchanges?

Just try to sell a small portion at the beginning  Smiley

VirtaCoinWorld.com protects you
The virtacoin are hold locked in escrow protection at virtacoinworld.com after you make the request. Pay the invoice, mark it as paid and the seller will release the virtacoin when the seller sees the payment received on the account he or gave to buyer.
 Escrow protects both the buyer and the seller when trading on virtacoinworld.com local part.
 Escrow protects both the buyer and the seller when buying or selling your product on virtacoinworld.com on online store part.
Thanks

Able Digital

August 16, 2016, 03:20:30 PM
Retouched:

Yes, we have so many good news about to come into virtacoinworld.com, we are currently fixing all bugs and adding new functions to virtacoinworld.com.
We have 37 new functions and bugs that we are currently working on now, you will be seen them one after the other.  Once all this part is done we will move on with so many services.
Just for you to understand, virtacoinworld team takes this project very high in their vision. The 37 points is billed for $810, and the team has paid $150 and will balance $660 when the 37 points are completed.
You will be seen them one after the other as the developers complete any on them.
So if you are selling your VTA at low level, you will soon look for it and buy on a higher value.
Do your part for the people’s coin, promote, go local, registers and get your account verify, sell on VTA local Market as many as you will like to sell, move out and invite your friends and your people to buy from you. You can send the link of your page to them to buy from your account. If we do all this VTA we move faster than we think. 
Call on your friend to register and buy VTA now before it moves high, because VTA must go worldwide soon, is a vision and till we get there, the team will not stop.
Able Digital

The virtacoin are hold locked in escrow protection at virtacoinworld.com after you make the request. Pay the invoice, mark it as paid and the seller will release the virtacoin when the seller sees the payment received on the account he or gave to buyer.
 Escrow protects both the buyer and the seller when trading on virtacoinworld.com local part.
 Escrow protects both the buyer and the seller when buying or selling your product on virtacoinworld.com on online store part.
Thanks

Able Digital

XVP AMBASSADOR
August 16, 2016, 02:54:33 PM
I have got to give you my highest award for this awesome display. It is truly all coming together for VTA "The People's" coin at http://virtacoinwallet.eu AND at http://www.virtacoinworld.com. Two powerhouses and your artful depiction, Balvio, is just a masterpiece. Thanks, my Friend. A truly amazing display.

Thanks, my friend. We are all in this together!
August 16, 2016, 02:44:13 PM
Update for all, we have completed all our referrals program, and report of the users you referred can now be seen under your referral program. Pleases candle check the list of all the people you refereed to virtacoinworld.com to be sure their names are in your referral list.
Able Digital

Each step that comes to light in the fingers programmer is a welcome step. However, there are many steps to take, I am still waiting for the update we talked about...

for sure that part is amount the 37 points yet to work on.

but we have so many important part first, and your part bust also be work on.

Able Digital
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
August 16, 2016, 02:30:44 PM
Thanks Balvio

Its an excellent promotional page which any one can understand .

“There is always, always, always something to be thankful .” 

Cheers Virtacoiners
Activity: 328
It'd be nice.
August 16, 2016, 02:29:44 PM

I have got to give you my highest award for this awesome display. It is truly all coming together for VTA "The People's" coin at http://virtacoinwallet.eu AND at http://www.virtacoinworld.com. Two powerhouses and your artful depiction, Balvio, is just a masterpiece. Thanks, my Friend. A truly amazing display.
XVP AMBASSADOR
August 16, 2016, 02:14:59 PM
XVP AMBASSADOR
August 16, 2016, 01:46:02 PM

XVP AMBASSADOR
August 16, 2016, 01:20:15 PM
Retouched:

August 16, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
I think will use this one:

Because it's more compatible with VirtaCoin World website colors.

Thank you for great work. And it's good when you have a choice.

This is great.
VTA. the enter world have to see you and come into you:

The virtacoin are hold locked in escrow protection at virtacoinworld.com after you make the request. Pay the invoice, mark it as paid and the seller will release the virtacoin when the seller sees the payment received on the account he or she gave to buyer.
Thanks

Able Digital

August 16, 2016, 01:04:37 PM
YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE 2 WEBSITES, BOT PROMOTE VIRTACOIN AND WORKING TO TAKE VIRTACOIN TO NEXT LEVEL.

But you must understand this:

The virtacoin are hold locked in escrow protection at virtacoinworld.com after you make the request. Pay the invoice, mark it as paid and the seller will release the virtacoin when the seller sees the payment received on the account he or she gave to buyer.
Thanks

Able Digital

http://virtacoinworld.com/pages/Official%20Announcement%20Of%20VirtaCoinWorld%20Launch/

Cheers!

[/quote]
XVP AMBASSADOR
August 16, 2016, 01:01:51 PM
As you already know, any've created is subject to change, so just tell me what... Maybe an animated one?  Wink
Yes, it's good idea. You can also try to use VCW logo  Smiley

Just give some time...
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
August 16, 2016, 12:38:59 PM

As you already know, any've created is subject to change, so just tell me what... Maybe an animated one?  Wink

Yes, it's good idea. You can also try to use VCW logo  Smiley

Jump to: