Author

Topic: deleted - page 106. (Read 189328 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
August 13, 2016, 05:33:42 AM
It seems like all the features illustrated in this splashpage are now fully operational !!

Why is it when I quote a post the pics on that post dont show, just the link??
Activity: 1437
Merit: 550
XVP AMBASSADOR
August 12, 2016, 05:45:57 PM
And the dark version:

XVP AMBASSADOR
August 12, 2016, 04:31:04 PM
It seems like all the features illustrated in this splashpage are now fully operational !!

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
August 12, 2016, 02:27:42 PM

What a wonderful news for virtacoin!!! BTC started from buying pizza and virtacoin started from buying laptop!!!!!!!!!! It's a great news for virtacoin history and where vta heading for, it just a matter of time.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
August 12, 2016, 12:58:54 PM
I can copy and paste html code in the referrel section of virtacoinworld.

What about Url for Virtacoinworld like my wallets referrel # http://virtacoinwallet.eu?r=----- so I can put on facebook etc.
 Maybe it's there and I just can't see it. Please let me know. Thanks.

For socials, there is a possibility of sharing:

I tested on facebook

Very comfortable. I tested on twitter.
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
August 12, 2016, 12:41:29 PM
Hey Able,

I've been getting a "Server Error (500)" page when trying to get to my wallet for a couple of days now.
I figured I'd post it here in case others were experiencing the same.
Can you look into that?  I'd like to deposit/withdraw.  Thanks.  Love the site, btw.

ns

Thanks very much but need to seek for helpdesk okay.
XVP AMBASSADOR
August 12, 2016, 11:46:07 AM

What about Url for Virtacoinworld like my wallets referrel # http://virtacoinwallet.eu?r=----- so I can put on facebook etc.

For socials, there is a possibility of sharing:

I tested on facebook
XVP AMBASSADOR
August 12, 2016, 11:29:34 AM
Good to be here

Welcome, @mijere1! I'm happy when I see new faces around...
Be active, ask questions, I'm sure someone will answer it
XVP AMBASSADOR
August 12, 2016, 01:36:35 AM

Scan QR code and claim your VirtaCash. First one can get 1000 VirtaCoin. After scanning and claiming banknote become invalid.

Smiley As I promised...

Thanks, buddy. I run out of printer toner! LOL (meaning... I was at my work place yesterday, for 24h, it was a loaded day)
Activity: 93
August 11, 2016, 11:59:13 PM
Hey Able,

I've been getting a "Server Error (500)" page when trying to get to my wallet for a couple of days now.
Can you look into that?  I'd like to deposit/withdraw.  Thanks.  Love the site, btw.

ns

Hi Nshads,
http://virtacoinworld.com/ I used to get the same error at some point, but not frequently. But it works fine most of the time. Not sure what's going on. Hope @Able can help..
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 11, 2016, 11:37:28 PM
Hey Able,

Can you look into that?  I'd like to deposit/withdraw.  Thanks.  Love the site, btw.

ns
Activity: 432
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
August 11, 2016, 06:03:39 PM
And the output is not an automatic platform? Yesterday ordered, there is still no.

What output? Be more specific, please

I'm talking about "VirtacoinWorld".
Recently I ordered a withdrawal of the coins, but they still have not paid.

Please kindly confirm your transaction details on block explorer to be sure that your transaction has entered the block chain and be sure that the fund has been receive from the report on the block chain, if is not showing receive on the block explorer then you will know that the transaction is still on process on the block explorer . The delay these days is as a result of low VTA miners and will be faster if we have more people mining VTA.
We have confirmed and we can not see any problem on your account.
Thanks.

Able Digital
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
August 11, 2016, 03:45:39 PM

Scan QR code and claim your VirtaCash. First one can get 1000 VirtaCoin. After scanning and claiming banknote become invalid.

Smiley As I promised...
Activity: 111
VirtacoinPlus will change my Lifestyle $$$
August 11, 2016, 11:01:52 AM

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 11, 2016, 11:01:03 AM

A total of 770,550.25 VTA was paid out today on Monthly Referral Rewards.

Remember on VirtaCoinWallet.eu you get paid a 5% commission on the following actions by your referrals:

1. Buying from Virtacoin Promotion Fund

2. Buying VirtaMining Shares

3. Earnings from Paid Promotion Link

This is a wonderful that will advance virtacoin
August 11, 2016, 09:07:46 AM
This very good news from able digital .hope we will stand as one people here this forum,know bad comments please. If you have any issues regarding problems and more with  your account please seek for help desk now .
August 11, 2016, 08:59:35 AM
The vision of virtacoinworld is design to help all VTA promoter move virtacoin forward.
 And as we can see Virtacoin is moving forward now.
 As Agent/ promoters and Virtacoin holders, If you love your Coin, you are expected to promote this Virtacoinworld, and by doing so you are helping the value of our coin.
If you take new people to Virtacoinworld and they buy all their coin from Virtacoinworld, because that is the one you introduced to them.
 The value and volume exchange day by day will start to increase. And all this exchange value and volume will start moving up day by day also.
Give it a trying hand. But I must say "Virtacoinworld" you are achieving your goals day by day, but we can go faster than this if you do your work by promoting virtacoinworld to your people. List your products for selling and also buy products. If we all do this, our promise is to develop a better services to the world Using virtacoin to pay.
 We will like to give update of how many registered users now 271 users.

Thanks

Able digital

This very good news from able digital .hope we will stand as one people here this forum,know bad comments please. If you have any issues regarding problems and more with  your account please seek for help desk now .
Activity: 432
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
August 11, 2016, 07:39:13 AM
Do you own a smartphone? Scan the 'QR Code' and claim the reward. Didn't I tell you VirtaCoin is Magic ?!!

* install the 'QR Code Reader' App if you haven't
* you'll be directed to an Online Wallet Form where you can register or login. The amount is already there!
* after scanning and claiming banknote become invalid.

yes that is it. we are moving up day by day
Jump to: