Author

Topic: deleted - page 105. (Read 189328 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
August 14, 2016, 11:31:36 AM
It's been a long time in the making but today i'm sending out a message to all 6300+ members of VirtaCoinWallet.eu announcing the 1-2-3 Campaign. Here's the message that will be sent out during the next days:

Thanks to the generosity of the VirtaCoin FOUNDERS VirtaCoinWallet now offers a daily reward of 100 VTA just for logging into your VirtaCoinWallet every day!

Just login every day and you'll get 100 VTA transferred into your wallet instantaneously!

But that's not all!

If you get hits to you Paid Promotion Link then your Daily Login Reward of 100 VTA is incereased with 1% for EVERY hit you get to your link! So, if you have 100 hits to you Paid Promotion Link you get 100% added to your Reward. 150 hits - 150% added and so on. All info about the Paid Promotion Link here:http://zapit.nu/PaidPromotionLink

And it still gets better!

Yes. There's one more feature to go, the "Weekly GiveAway". Everyone that claims the 'Daily Login Reward' at least 5 times in 1 week will be eligible for the "Weekly Giveaway". Thanks again to he FOUNDERFUND we will be giving away f.r.e.e VirtaCoins, e-books and referrals every Monday to those that have claimed their Daily Reward at least 5 times in the previous 7 days.

VirtaCoin is "The People's Coin". It is all about a collective effort to increase the value of our Coin. There are many ways you can claim F.R.E.E Virtacoins but we expect you to do something in return.

By helping to promote VirtaCoin you are at the same time helping yourself. More VirtaCoin users means a bigger market, means more sales, means more income for us all to share. And most importantly: as VirtaCoin gets more widespread, its value will rise - which means the value of your earned Virtacoins will go up to!

So, here's The Plan :

1 - Get an online Wallet - You already done that! (make sure your friends get one too)

2 - Start earning f.r.e.e. Virtacoins - it's easy

3 - When the value of VTA goes up- SELL and take your profit or use your VTA to Shop around - everywhere they accept BitCoin you can pay using your VTA too :-)
http://virtacoinwallet.eu?

Congratulate yourself on being at the Right Place at the Right Time - now is YOUR CHANCE to get a piece of the Big Pie. Catch this Train!

Wow! Excellent!
Activity: 60
August 14, 2016, 10:22:18 AM
It's been a long time in the making but today i'm sending out a message to all 6300+ members of VirtaCoinWallet.eu announcing the 1-2-3 Campaign. Here's the message that will be sent out during the next days:

Thanks to the generosity of the VirtaCoin FOUNDERS VirtaCoinWallet now offers a daily reward of 100 VTA just for logging into your VirtaCoinWallet every day!

Just login every day and you'll get 100 VTA transferred into your wallet instantaneously!

But that's not all!

If you get hits to you Paid Promotion Link then your Daily Login Reward of 100 VTA is incereased with 1% for EVERY hit you get to your link! So, if you have 100 hits to you Paid Promotion Link you get 100% added to your Reward. 150 hits - 150% added and so on. All info about the Paid Promotion Link here:http://zapit.nu/PaidPromotionLink

Yes. There's one more feature to go, the "Weekly GiveAway". Everyone that claims the 'Daily Login Reward' at least 5 times in 1 week will be eligible for the "Weekly Giveaway". Thanks again to he FOUNDERFUND we will be giving away f.r.e.e VirtaCoins, e-books and referrals every Monday to those that have claimed their Daily Reward at least 5 times in the previous 7 days.

VirtaCoin is "The People's Coin". It is all about a collective effort to increase the value of our Coin. There are many ways you can claim F.R.E.E Virtacoins but we expect you to do something in return.

By helping to promote VirtaCoin you are at the same time helping yourself. More VirtaCoin users means a bigger market, means more sales, means more income for us all to share. And most importantly: as VirtaCoin gets more widespread, its value will rise - which means the value of your earned Virtacoins will go up to!

So, here's The Plan :

1 - Get an online Wallet - You already done that! (make sure your friends get one too)

3 - When the value of VTA goes up- SELL and take your profit or use your VTA to Shop around - everywhere they accept BitCoin you can pay using your VTA too :-)

Congratulate yourself on being at the Right Place at the Right Time - now is YOUR CHANCE to get a piece of the Big Pie. Catch this Train!

This is absolutely fantastic....
Activity: 111
VirtacoinPlus will change my Lifestyle $$$
August 14, 2016, 09:01:41 AM

But that's not all!

So, here's The Plan :

Activity: 1437
Merit: 550
XVP AMBASSADOR
August 14, 2016, 06:54:54 AM
Where all the pics gone?

I don't know. It used to happen in the past, but only for a short period of time...
August 14, 2016, 06:34:08 AM
New dimensions for the VCW banners - uploaded and added to existing gallery:

Where all the pics gone?
XVP AMBASSADOR
August 13, 2016, 04:39:21 PM
Question to @Able Digital and his Staff: where I can find my referral link on VCWorld ? (if available at this point)
August 13, 2016, 03:28:18 PM
A very nice selection of banners, thumbs up.....
XVP AMBASSADOR
August 13, 2016, 03:27:00 PM
New dimensions for the VCW banners - uploaded and added to existing gallery:

Activity: 111
VirtacoinPlus will change my Lifestyle $$$
August 13, 2016, 02:17:15 PM
Coin Currency News  12/08/2016

STATS JOINS VIRTA COIN WORLD

That’s right, we have chosen Virta Coin as our currency of choice for future publication sales. Since Virta Coin has an amazing development team, and vast international community of supporters, as well as fast transaction times, and affordable rates, it is clear that this coin is going to be successful.

With the most recent launch of the VTA platforms, we are pleased to see a full-service solution for individuals and merchants looking for digital business solutions. Here is the link to the official Virtacoin launch announcement.
http://virtacoinworld.com/pages/Official%20Announcement%20Of%20VirtaCoinWorld%20Launch/
August 13, 2016, 01:51:15 PM
Hello virtacoiners very soon our storm will be over, just promote Virtacoin where you live where you are  in native country. If we do that we will see Virtacoin being the best coins we want .cheers for the weekend,hope coming months is a good news ahead. Roll Eyes Grin

Our time will come
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
August 13, 2016, 10:03:14 AM
Hello virtacoiners very soon our storm will be over, just promote Virtacoin where you live where you are  in native country. If we do that we will see Virtacoin being the best coins we want .cheers for the weekend,hope coming months is a good news ahead. Roll Eyes Grin

A great positive thought to hold onto.

Looking Forward to this potential coin. Smiley
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
It'd be nice.
August 13, 2016, 09:05:36 AM

A great positive thought to hold onto.
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
August 13, 2016, 07:41:37 AM
August 13, 2016, 07:08:01 AM

Knowing more things makes you more powerful.

Welcome to all new members good luck and all the best.

Cheers
Virtacoiners

I will second that  Smiley
Activity: 68
August 13, 2016, 06:50:03 AM

Knowing more things makes you more powerful.

Welcome to all new members good luck and all the best.

Cheers
Virtacoiners
XVP AMBASSADOR
August 13, 2016, 06:41:56 AM
Thank you for the feedback my friend  Grin

Why is it when I quote a post the pics on that post dont show, just the link??
It will show when you become a Jr.Member. As a newbie, you cannot post images https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/forum-rankspositionsbadges-what-do-those-shiny-coins-under-my-name-mean-178608
I was wondering about the same last time only links showed up when I quoted your photos  Undecided

For short: the more active you are, the more rights you get. But don't ask me more, I wasn't interested to study. There are rules posted if you're interested (like for avatars, signatures, etc)
Activity: 93
August 13, 2016, 06:30:58 AM

It will show when you become a Jr.Member. As a newbie, you cannot post images https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/forum-rankspositionsbadges-what-do-those-shiny-coins-under-my-name-mean-178608
I was wondering about the same last time only links showed up when I quoted your photos  Undecided
August 13, 2016, 06:26:32 AM
Thank you for the feedback my friend  Grin
XVP AMBASSADOR
August 13, 2016, 06:22:53 AM

Jump to: