Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 21. (Read 189327 times)

Activity: 900
Merit: 503
March 05, 2017, 10:40:46 AM
do you need to make new wallet if you allready have one for virtaworld?And how do we swap out from c-cex when we can not access the coins?.Okay i downloaded the new wallet but when i try to send coins from virtacoinworld it tells me invalad adress
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
March 05, 2017, 07:44:33 AM
Hi, i already created new wallet but the address never show up , already click get new address,kindly pls assist
Activity: 146
Merit: 147
March 05, 2017, 04:28:32 AM
Just wondering, why www.virtacoinplus.uk and desktop wallet of Virtacoin Plus (XVP) logo images are different? And both are different from which was selected after voting on reddit ?

Core developer was in hurry and just choosed logo himself. Then we launched voting just for fun.

Official logo of Virtacoin Plus (XVP) is desktop wallet logo: https://postimg.cc/image/hcftalqeh/

And what website address will be official for Virtacoin Plus (XVP) ? Will add link to it from www.plus.virtacoins.net
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
March 05, 2017, 04:09:54 AM
Just wondering, why www.virtacoinplus.uk and desktop wallet of Virtacoin Plus (XVP) logo images are different? And both are different from which was selected after voting on reddit ?

Core developer was in hurry and just choosed logo himself. Then we launched voting just for fun.

Official logo of Virtacoin Plus (XVP) is desktop wallet logo: https://postimg.cc/image/hcftalqeh/
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core
March 05, 2017, 03:43:28 AM

Just follow the instructions and swap will be easy. Create a wallet at

1. vtawallet.virtacoinworld.com
2. Send your VTA to the wallet you created
3. Verification
4. You get your swap key.
5. Swap

I have sent all my coins to the VTA address on vtawallet.virtacoinworld.com and they are confirmed on my account.
what do I need to do next for verification? I do not know How to make a verification?
March 05, 2017, 03:12:49 AM
www.virtacoinplus.uk will be updated with the correct logo. Thanks for your observation.

And what about desktop wallet? Because number 20 won logo voting, but wallets logo is number 13? how You can see on voting page https://postimg.org/gallery/1okh0rx6y.

But logo which You used on www.virtacoinplus.uk was the best for me and i voted for it Smiley
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
March 05, 2017, 02:59:49 AM
www.virtacoinplus.uk will be updated with the correct logo. Thanks for your observation.
March 05, 2017, 02:35:36 AM
March 05, 2017, 02:11:31 AM

Official Announcement on VirtaCoin Swapping

It is now official that VirtaCoin Swap has started today at 12 am GMT, and will last for a period of 20 days. Exchanges have been contacted on the latest developments, and users are expected to be on alert throughout the swapping process.

As already mentioned in previous threads, there are certain procedures that will be followed during the swapping process. Verification will be done to ensure every XVP goes to the right recipients.

There is also the 100 million VTA threshold for big holders above which ratio of 1000:1 will no longer hold. That means above 100 million VTA, ratio will change. The larger the amount of coins the bigger the requirements for verification.

All users are therefore advised to create an account at vtawallet.virtacoinworld.com where their VTA should be transferred for the swapping process. Once verification is done and completed, users will be given their swap keys which they will use to swap their coins.

Visit the VirtaCoin Plus website at www.virtacoinplus.uk for introduction on VirtaCoin Plus and to download your desktop wallet.Please note that swapping will last only for 20 days.

Therefore try to reach those not aware of the swapping process so they can take part in it and avoid future complaints and grievances.

It's awesome, DEV. May I keep my VTA coins on my VTA core wallet for swap?
Just follow the instructions and swap will be easy. Create a wallet at

1. vtawallet.virtacoinworld.com
2. Send your VTA to the wallet you created
3. Verification
4. You get your swap key.
5. Swap
March 05, 2017, 02:07:55 AM

It is now official that VirtaCoin Swap has started today at 12 am GMT, and will last for a period of 20 days. Exchanges have been contacted on the latest developments, and users are expected to be on alert throughout the swapping process.

As already mentioned in previous threads, there are certain procedures that will be followed during the swapping process. Verification will be done to ensure every XVP goes to the right recipients.

There is also the 100 million VTA threshold for big holders above which ratio of 1000:1 will no longer hold. That means above 100 million VTA, ratio will change. The larger the amount of coins the bigger the requirements for verification.

All users are therefore advised to create an account at vtawallet.virtacoinworld.com where their VTA should be transferred for the swapping process. Once verification is done and completed, users will be given their swap keys which they will use to swap their coins.

Visit the VirtaCoin Plus website at www.virtacoinplus.uk for introduction on VirtaCoin Plus and to download your desktop wallet.Please note that swapping will last only for 20 days.

Therefore try to reach those not aware of the swapping process so they can take part in it and avoid future complaints and grievances.

In case you have difficulty accessing the website at the moment, you can download your desktop wallet directly from the link to.
https://ln.sync.com/dl/3510fb6d0#63ppt584-bewzesc5-iyhawdgu-h93y53gt
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
March 05, 2017, 02:03:15 AM

It's awesome, DEV. May I keep my VTA coins on my VTA core wallet for swap?
legendary
March 05, 2017, 01:45:53 AM

March 05, 2017, 01:19:02 AM
How about quantity of new branded coin? Same number with vta?
No. 100 million XVP  Wink
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
March 05, 2017, 12:48:10 AM
How about quantity of new branded coin? Same number with vta?
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
March 04, 2017, 10:05:13 PM
The poll is over. Thank's to all voters.

Due the reason that people don't mining VirtaCoin there is POS implementation in the new algo.

People's coin - easy to start mining (staking) by POS for every people. Your desktop wallet - your own bank account.

That is good way to use POS for new coin. But I do not know how many coins for staking? and How many supply total of this new coin?

Just wait for official announcement within 24 hours.

Ok. Thank you for your fast reply and May I buy some VTA coin for swap? and do I need to tranfer these coins to my VTA core wallet for swap? I intend to buy some VTA coins from Novaexchange? I need your advice before buying coins.

You can buy before swap.
Is it safe to buy vta on nova exchange?.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core
March 04, 2017, 01:37:04 PM
Yes, This is great news for me. I have some VTA coins in private wallet but it's too cheap so I did not sell it and now it's time to buy more cheap VTA coins for swap. Thank you for your swap. It must be changed to survive in the crypto life.

That is good choice at this time. it's so cheap and you can buy VTA coins as many as possible for swap.
Activity: 122
March 04, 2017, 12:03:46 PM
Yes, This is great news for me. I have some VTA coins in private wallet but it's too cheap so I did not sell it and now it's time to buy more cheap VTA coins for swap. Thank you for your swap. It must be changed to survive in the crypto life.
March 04, 2017, 11:03:16 AM

Due the reason that people don't mining VirtaCoin there is POS implementation in the new algo.

People's coin - easy to start mining (staking) by POS for every people. Your desktop wallet - your own bank account.

That is good way to use POS for new coin. But I do not know how many coins for staking? and How many supply total of this new coin?

Ok. Thank you for your fast reply and May I buy some VTA coin for swap? and do I need to tranfer these coins to my VTA core wallet for swap? I intend to buy some VTA coins from Novaexchange? I need your advice before buying coins.

You can buy before swap.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
March 04, 2017, 09:21:34 AM

legendary
March 04, 2017, 09:17:09 AM

Pages:
Jump to: