Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 22. (Read 189327 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
March 04, 2017, 08:31:30 AM
The poll is over. Thank's to all voters.

Due the reason that people don't mining VirtaCoin there is POS implementation in the new algo.

People's coin - easy to start mining (staking) by POS for every people. Your desktop wallet - your own bank account.

That is good way to use POS for new coin. But I do not know how many coins for staking? and How many supply total of this new coin?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
March 04, 2017, 06:38:21 AM
getting ready for a swap process Smiley Is there also a new thread ready?

New thread after swap  Wink

I know The swap process will be in 3 next days so this sunday will be the day of Swap ?

We are waiting for response from VirtaCoin Online wallet (third party services). Mr. John Moles is delaying everything now.
legendary
March 04, 2017, 06:19:55 AM
The poll is over. Thank's to all voters.

Due the reason that people don't mining VirtaCoin there is POS implementation in the new algo.

People's coin - easy to start mining (staking) by POS for every people. Your desktop wallet - your own bank account.
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
March 03, 2017, 03:36:43 PM

I know The swap process will be in 3 next days so this sunday will be the day of Swap ?
Possibly. Final arrangement is going on at the moment. Update will be made once swap commences.

nice one cadwil hope virtacoin will rock the world.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
March 03, 2017, 02:49:09 PM

Possibly. Final arrangement is going on at the moment. Update will be made once swap commences.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
March 03, 2017, 12:17:27 PM

legendary
March 03, 2017, 11:55:41 AM

Activity: 604
Merit: 500
March 03, 2017, 05:21:57 AM
March 02, 2017, 01:33:54 PM
Important Information

LATEST UPDATE

Swapping of VirtaCoin will be ready in the next 3 days. All VirtaCoin holders are advised to have their coins ready before then.

Please try to contact anyone having VTA that VirtaCoin will soon be set for swap. Inform them to put all their VTA together for swap.

Use your keys to get all your coins out and have them in your wallet.

This update is from the development team.

That is good news for investors but I have some VTA coins on the C-CEX exchange How can I make a swap? I can not withdraw my coins to my wallet. Please give me an advice. Thanks

Don't worry about it. C-CEX agree to cooperate once the swapping begins.

Thank you for your reply. I will support new coin Once the swap is fully finished and I will wait for more 3 days to see what happens at that time.

You sure won't be disappointed. VirtaCoin Plus has a strong support behind it so the experience is sure going to be better.
March 02, 2017, 09:59:34 AM
Important Information

LATEST UPDATE

Swapping of VirtaCoin will be ready in the next 3 days. All VirtaCoin holders are advised to have their coins ready before then.

Please try to contact anyone having VTA that VirtaCoin will soon be set for swap. Inform them to put all their VTA together for swap.

That is good news for investors but I have some VTA coins on the C-CEX exchange How can I make a swap? I can not withdraw my coins to my wallet. Please give me an advice. Thanks

Thank you for your reply. I will support new coin Once the swap is fully finished and I will wait for more 3 days to see what happens at that time.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
March 02, 2017, 08:58:24 AM
Important Information

LATEST UPDATE

Dear Cadwil, thanks for the update. People have vta in the c-cex, Bleutrade, Nova exchanges, online wallet and desktop wallet as well. So where they suppose to gather all vta coin and how to gather right now. Please advice.
Exchanges have been contacted on the swapping but so far only c-cex and Bleutrade have responded. They both agree to cooperate during the swapping process. Online wallet will swap automatically so you don't have to worry about it. But if not, access will be given so you can transfer coins for swap. If your desktop wallet is working then you have nothing to do worry about. More information will be available soon.

Thank you so much for your update.
March 02, 2017, 08:48:27 AM
Important Information

LATEST UPDATE

Dear Cadwil, thanks for the update. People have vta in the c-cex, Bleutrade, Nova exchanges, online wallet and desktop wallet as well. So where they suppose to gather all vta coin and how to gather right now. Please advice.
Exchanges have been contacted on the swapping but so far only c-cex and Bleutrade have responded. They both agree to cooperate during the swapping process. Online wallet will swap automatically so you don't have to worry about it. But if not, access will be given so you can transfer coins for swap. If your desktop wallet is working then you have nothing to do worry about. More information will be available soon.
March 02, 2017, 08:32:08 AM
Important Information

LATEST UPDATE

March 02, 2017, 07:55:06 AM
Important Information

LATEST UPDATE

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
March 02, 2017, 07:18:55 AM
Important Information

LATEST UPDATE

March 02, 2017, 07:02:37 AM
Important Information

LATEST UPDATE

March 02, 2017, 01:35:30 AM
This used to be in top-100 in coinmarketcap. But after all the issues with blockchain and 51% attacks, there's not much volume and price is stuck at 1-2 sat.
After rebranding, VirtaCoin will not only be among top 100, but will move as far as top 50 or even top 10. Keep believing, it's just a few days away. You'll love what's going happen.
Yes, you are right . The Swap or rebranding process of this coin will decide how good it is. I'm waiting for new changes in next days.
I expect your hopes will come true.
It will  Wink
March 02, 2017, 01:28:58 AM

After rebranding, VirtaCoin will not only be among top 100, but will move as far as top 50 or even top 10. Keep believing, it's just a few days away. You'll love what's going happen.

Just focus more on solving the issues and development before the HYPE!.., VTA used to be hyped few months ago but then we didnt see real actions to solve the issue until exchanges decided to give up the coin.

Much better to lock this thread for the meantime until the rebranding is fully served!.

Just an opinion.

The thread is meant to keep VirtaCoin investors/traders informed on latest developments. So locking it won't make any sense. And of course, like I replied others, the rebranding is not only meant to fix issues with VirtaCoin, but to most importantly, avoid them in the future. So great changes and improvements are being made. You can be sure of nothing less than a better VirtaCoin.
March 02, 2017, 01:19:31 AM
This used to be in top-100 in coinmarketcap. But after all the issues with blockchain and 51% attacks, there's not much volume and price is stuck at 1-2 sat.
Yes, you are right . The Swap or rebranding process of this coin will decide how good it is. I'm waiting for new changes in next days.
I expect your hopes will come true.

I saw this coin having many issues and it happened many times. The change of this coin must be done or it will be dead. DEV needs more news plans to promote new coin so the swap or rebranding is good for this VTA coin.
Yes, everything is being done to make sure VirtaCoin stands out among the best. The devs are doing everything possible to avoid issues that'll cause any more problems. The8 rebranded coin will have great support.
March 02, 2017, 01:15:14 AM
Where are you seeing that 1 to 2 sats when it is not even listed anymore anywhere?.Or you are reffering to the old coin thats fine it will grow better then before hold onto your shorties
He is referring to old VirtaCoin.
Pages:
Jump to: