Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 25. (Read 189327 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
February 20, 2017, 03:51:56 PM
legendary
February 20, 2017, 03:08:12 PM
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
February 20, 2017, 11:58:34 AM
I beleive as staed on the reddit i vote as. VTA2 would be a whole lot less expense as i read on reddit.Plus perhaps that big whale as is discussed who know's if the guy is even alive any more has any of those funds moved?

Whichever comes we will go by it thanks .
February 20, 2017, 11:56:45 AM
I saw on Reddit that you are voting for a new name of virtacoin. As an investor and a community member I need to say the folowing: there are two offered option - VTA2 and VCP. I see that we need to show the new face of this coin and make a rebranding not only change algo. Co VCP sounds more professional and Plus means that this is not only a seond version of a dying project but it is a new project with new features. So please do not make the mistake and call the coin VTA2!!!

That is nice to hear I can voting is going but my hope is that which ever way let make it professional for investors to come in more thanks
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
February 20, 2017, 09:38:38 AM
I beleive as staed on the reddit i vote as. VTA2 would be a whole lot less expense as i read on reddit.Plus perhaps that big bear as is discussed who know's if the guy is even alive any more has any of those funds moved?
Activity: 604
February 20, 2017, 09:35:24 AM
I saw on Reddit that you are voting for a new name of virtacoin. As an investor and a community member I need to say the folowing: there are two offered option - VTA2 and VCP. I see that we need to show the new face of this coin and make a rebranding not only change algo. Co VCP sounds more professional and Plus means that this is not only a seond version of a dying project but it is a new project with new features. So please do not make the mistake and call the coin VTA2!!!
February 20, 2017, 07:41:15 AM

Question to all readers.

Does we need to do rebranding or only swap the code to another?

There are mandatory swap and question about brand changing.

That is good question my opinion on this is that rebranding will be fine for us .I hope guys should come and give their comment. Thanks
legendary
February 20, 2017, 07:08:24 AM

Question to all readers.

Does we need to do rebranding or only swap the code to another?

There are mandatory swap and question about brand changing.
legendary
February 19, 2017, 06:55:05 AM
Any update on c-cex?  Smiley

Contacted OP author. Waiting for response...

We have several VTA transactions which changed it's confirmations amount from above 70 to 0. As we don't have any response from developer since feb, 7 - we have to remove trading and consider blockchain broken. In this situation withdrawals are not technically possible because all the connections between addresses and transactions are scrambled now.

Hi, I replied to your PM but you don't replied to me (maybe because I don't had problem solution for that moment).  Please check VirtaCoin Reddit for more information: https://www.reddit.com/r/VirtaCoinFoundation/    Your exchange is the most important part in our community communication now. When we solve the problem, we are ready to start talk with you.  Or if you know Russian language we can start communication now (just PM me again).
February 19, 2017, 01:36:47 AM
I have invested 2BTC in VirtaCoin and now the f****ng coin is crash. C-cex will delete soon VTA

Thank you very much don't forget that we all has invest into it okay be patience with vta and everything will be right okay.
February 19, 2017, 01:34:49 AM

We have several VTA transactions which changed it's confirmations amount from above 70 to 0. As we don't have any response from developer since feb, 7 - we have to remove trading and consider blockchain broken. In this situation withdrawals are not technically possible because all the connections between addresses and transactions are scrambled now.

Thanks very much for your assistant here now is broken block chain .
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
February 18, 2017, 08:52:10 PM

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 18, 2017, 10:06:54 AM
What happened with yours promises? hold VTA and all will be fine. I hold this shit coin and lost all. who will return  my coin from c-cex
Activity: 111
VirtacoinPlus will change my Lifestyle $$$
February 18, 2017, 08:07:15 AM
I have millions of Virtacoins in c-cex.

I do not see a way to get them out and put them in my Virtacoin online wallet. There is no withdrawl like on Bitcoin.

I have put in a support ticket but do not expect to hear from them until next week. Any help with this would be appreciated.
Nobody even gave me  any advance notice that this would happen.
You would think that c-cex would at least let us move them from there site before shuting it down.

It does not make sence for c-cex to keep our Virtacoins.

Activity: 604
February 18, 2017, 07:50:06 AM
Finally good news!! I see a possibility to solve all existing problems via swap. For me it doesn't matter will it be a swap v1 to v2 or a sale process to a new coin. The main thing is that we need to solve problems and save this project. By making swap we get a coin which we can develop also in future. So let's do it Smiley
Activity: 112
February 18, 2017, 06:06:06 AM
I have invested 2BTC in VirtaCoin and now the f****ng coin is crash. C-cex will delete soon VTA
legendary
February 18, 2017, 05:40:03 AM
Important Information

As many of you are probably aware, there have been some problems recently associated with the virtacoin blockchain that processes transactions.

All exchanges have suspended trading of VTA. There is also a large project under development that intended to use Virtacoin as it's currency.

However the developer recently determined that there is a flaw in the Virtacoin core program that is causing the transaction problems and no one has been able to locate the original developer to correct the problem.

The project manager has proposed a plan to create a new coin that would be "swapped", or traded for the current Virtacoin.

You can see more about this proposal and are encouraged to make comments at the Virtacoin Foundation Forum.

We will post additional information as it becomes available here, on Virtacoin Foundation Forum and Virta-coin.com website.

Activity: 728
Merit: 254
February 18, 2017, 05:09:46 AM
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    I SUGGEST IF WE CAN RE-BRAND OUR COIN? GIVE YOUR YOURS VIEW
go to and put your comments: https://www.reddit.com/r/VirtaCoinFoundation/comments/5uo4mu/i_suggest_if_we_can_rebrand_our_coin_give_your/

Hello all, I wish to Bering to the community some point we need to look at and take a decision. We have developed so many portals but we are at last point of our development, which are implementations of virtacoin payment in some of the portals. We hope the site will be live this coming weekend or at must by the end of this mouth. We will give a link to some of the portal now because of the decisions we need to take together. 1. We have rectify all issues in old virtacoinworld , test it here: https://vtalocalmaket.virtacoinworld.com 1: This portal only has VTA to Crypto Exchange 2: Local Market of VTA 3 Withdrawal to Bank Account. This portal is completed. 2. We have developed marketplace 3. Services market place. 4. Digital market place. All this 2,3 and 4 is completed but only payment system is left. 5. VTA agent portal, places that accept virtacoin payment, video broadcast, Video conference calls etc. this part is completed but adding virtacoin payment on gams is left. Test it here: http://virtacoinworld.net 6. We have also developed VTA to fiat currency exchange, this part is almost done only adding NGN currency that is left: have a look at: http://crypto2fiat.virtacoinworld.com/ 7. We have developed VTA online wallet, this part is fully done and tested, the fastest wallet in the in the world, all transaction is live transactions. We have develop API for this wallet, just test it with any small value of coin not more than 200 VTA, because after our discussion if ay thing change all will balance will be removed. Test it here: http://vtawallet.virtacoinworld.com/ api part: http://vtawallet.virtacoinworld.com/api/
NOW THIS ARE MY FINDINGS, WE KEEP HAVING PROBLEM ON OUR VIRTACOIN CORE, LIKE THE LAST DEV THAT DEVELOPED OUR VIRTACOIN WALLET, ASK ME A QUESTION IF ANY ONE MODIFY OUR CORE THAT IS GIVING PROBLEM. He only manages to set up the wallet again but we need the developer of our coin to work with us but we can’t find them anywhere. Now these are my opinion on this entire problem we have been having. I suggest if we can rebrand our coin? 1 gives a new name 2 change 21billions to 21 million as total coin 3 we will all swap all balance to new core We will have a portal of the new core where if you send your virtacoin, like 1000VTA you will get 1new coin from the core. With this the coin in circulation will move down and our coin name will be new and all the bad names we have in virtacoin will be removed. With this, it mains any virtacoin you have now is what you will still get in 1000 to 1 coin With this I believe our coin will move forward with the project we have developed so far. WE NEED ALL YOUR SUGGESTIONS HERE.
Thanks

ABLE DIGITAL

I'm strongly with you Abledigital, yes rebranding is what Virtacoin needs now, since we can't reach developers of Virtacoin. in C-CEX says Virtacoin blockchain has broken! who will fix it?Virtacoin creator is no where to be found and it not help issues, even if satoshi was anonymous before now, he was always available to help in the development of bitcoin Virtacoin creator is the biggest fool I can ever think of. how can a man be watching his house to be carried away by flood and he is at the corner watching all of this without doing anything? Rebranding is the alone thing that can save of us all now.But I have some question Able, for how long will it take to do the rebranding and how's is going to do the rebranding for the people?what about those that have invested on kiva, what is going to be their faith?thanks...... xxxsamxx
February 17, 2017, 07:25:00 PM
Wow nice idea I think people here will understand what is happing with our is very bad almost every exchange remove us from their list and very bad for our peoples coins .I hope individual core wallet will be upgrade when this is done with rebranding issue.cheers and very good work able digital.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
February 17, 2017, 07:13:55 PM
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    I SUGGEST IF WE CAN RE-BRAND OUR COIN? GIVE YOUR YOURS VIEW
go to and put your comments: https://www.reddit.com/r/VirtaCoinFoundation/comments/5uo4mu/i_suggest_if_we_can_rebrand_our_coin_give_your/

Hello all, I wish to Bering to the community some point we need to look at and take a decision. We have developed so many portals but we are at last point of our development, which are implementations of virtacoin payment in some of the portals. We hope the site will be live this coming weekend or at must by the end of this mouth. We will give a link to some of the portal now because of the decisions we need to take together. 1. We have rectify all issues in old virtacoinworld , test it here: https://vtalocalmaket.virtacoinworld.com 1: This portal only has VTA to Crypto Exchange 2: Local Market of VTA 3 Withdrawal to Bank Account. This portal is completed. 2. We have developed marketplace 3. Services market place. 4. Digital market place. All this 2,3 and 4 is completed but only payment system is left. 5. VTA agent portal, places that accept virtacoin payment, video broadcast, Video conference calls etc. this part is completed but adding virtacoin payment on gams is left. Test it here: http://virtacoinworld.net 6. We have also developed VTA to fiat currency exchange, this part is almost done only adding NGN currency that is left: have a look at: http://crypto2fiat.virtacoinworld.com/ 7. We have developed VTA online wallet, this part is fully done and tested, the fastest wallet in the in the world, all transaction is live transactions. We have develop API for this wallet, just test it with any small value of coin not more than 200 VTA, because after our discussion if ay thing change all will balance will be removed. Test it here: http://vtawallet.virtacoinworld.com/ api part: http://vtawallet.virtacoinworld.com/api/
NOW THIS ARE MY FINDINGS, WE KEEP HAVING PROBLEM ON OUR VIRTACOIN CORE, LIKE THE LAST DEV THAT DEVELOPED OUR VIRTACOIN WALLET, ASK ME A QUESTION IF ANY ONE MODIFY OUR CORE THAT IS GIVING PROBLEM. He only manages to set up the wallet again but we need the developer of our coin to work with us but we can’t find them anywhere. Now these are my opinion on this entire problem we have been having. I suggest if we can rebrand our coin? 1 gives a new name 2 change 21billions to 21 million as total coin 3 we will all swap all balance to new core We will have a portal of the new core where if you send your virtacoin, like 1000VTA you will get 1new coin from the core. With this the coin in circulation will move down and our coin name will be new and all the bad names we have in virtacoin will be removed. With this, it mains any virtacoin you have now is what you will still get in 1000 to 1 coin With this I believe our coin will move forward with the project we have developed so far. WE NEED ALL YOUR SUGGESTIONS HERE.
Thanks

ABLE DIGITAL
Pages:
Jump to: