Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 23. (Read 189327 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
March 02, 2017, 12:04:00 AM

After rebranding, VirtaCoin will not only be among top 100, but will move as far as top 50 or even top 10. Keep believing, it's just a few days away. You'll love what's going happen.

Just focus more on solving the issues and development before the HYPE!.., VTA used to be hyped few months ago but then we didnt see real actions to solve the issue until exchanges decided to give up the coin.

Much better to lock this thread for the meantime until the rebranding is fully served!.

Just an opinion.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
March 01, 2017, 11:40:00 PM
This used to be in top-100 in coinmarketcap. But after all the issues with blockchain and 51% attacks, there's not much volume and price is stuck at 1-2 sat.
After rebranding, VirtaCoin will not only be among top 100, but will move as far as top 50 or even top 10. Keep believing, it's just a few days away. You'll love what's going happen.
Yes, you are right . The Swap or rebranding process of this coin will decide how good it is. I'm waiting for new changes in next days.
I expect your hopes will come true.

I saw this coin having many issues and it happened many times. The change of this coin must be done or it will be dead. DEV needs more news plans to promote new coin so the swap or rebranding is good for this VTA coin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core
March 01, 2017, 10:34:10 PM
This used to be in top-100 in coinmarketcap. But after all the issues with blockchain and 51% attacks, there's not much volume and price is stuck at 1-2 sat.
Yes, you are right . The Swap or rebranding process of this coin will decide how good it is. I'm waiting for new changes in next days.
I expect your hopes will come true.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
March 01, 2017, 10:14:28 PM
Where are you seeing that 1 to 2 sats when it is not even listed anymore anywhere?.Or you are reffering to the old coin thats fine it will grow better then before hold onto your shorties
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
March 01, 2017, 06:00:45 PM
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
March 01, 2017, 03:44:57 PM
March 01, 2017, 03:15:58 PM
Is there any news for swap ? I do not still to see this notice When is it available ? I'm very tired of this coin.
I need a certain schedule for rebranding this coin or swap as soon as possible now.

The word soon means not too far from now. The rebranding process includes a lot of fixes and changes in order to present a coin that would truly represent what it should have been in the first place. I want to believe you are tired of VirtaCoin as you said, if it's true, then this is a reason to keep calm and wait for the rebranding to complete.

Thank you for your reply. I must wait for more times. If available , please tell me how long?
Keep checking back for updates. Once it's completed, it will be announced here  Wink
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
March 01, 2017, 01:04:20 PM
Is there any news for swap ? I do not still to see this notice When is it available ? I'm very tired of this coin.
I need a certain schedule for rebranding this coin or swap as soon as possible now.

The word soon means not too far from now. The rebranding process includes a lot of fixes and changes in order to present a coin that would truly represent what it should have been in the first place. I want to believe you are tired of VirtaCoin as you said, if it's true, then this is a reason to keep calm and wait for the rebranding to complete.

Thank you for your reply. I must wait for more times. If available , please tell me how long?
March 01, 2017, 12:54:04 PM

Activity: 401
Merit: 257
March 01, 2017, 12:10:29 PM
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
March 01, 2017, 03:54:26 AM
Sounds good thanks team for update,Looking forward to getting back to buying this new coin

We are all anxious!

am looking fwd to the release of the coin. My one question is - As the desktop wallet has not been syncing very well what will be the
procedure for swapping the coins we have stored there?

Thank you
All that's been taking care of by the devs. So no worries  Wink

Thank you Cadwil for the reply
February 28, 2017, 09:23:04 AM
Sounds good thanks team for update,Looking forward to getting back to buying this new coin

We are all anxious!

am looking fwd to the release of the coin. My one question is - As the desktop wallet has not been syncing very well what will be the

Thank you
All that's been taking care of by the devs. So no worries  Wink
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
February 27, 2017, 07:43:12 PM

We are all anxious!

Thank you
February 27, 2017, 05:27:00 AM
Important Information

Greetings everyone,

like you all must have known, VirtaCoin recently had some technical issues which led to the breaking down of its Blockchain thus affecting transactions. The good news however, is that since the confirmation of the problem, the VirtaCoin development team have been seriously working behind the scenes to resolve the issue and set the coin on glorious path.

As a way forward, the devs are now set to release a newer version of the coin named VirtaCoin Plus in a few days time. The new coin will boast of strong support, stability, and free of issues as experienced in the older version.

All investors should be rest assured that your investments in VirtaCoin are safe and would be more profiting with the newer version which will be available through swap.

More updates on this will be available soon. Thank you all for your support, patience and understanding.

We are all anxious!
February 26, 2017, 10:56:55 PM
Important Information

Greetings everyone,

like you all must have known, VirtaCoin recently had some technical issues which led to the breaking down of its Blockchain thus affecting transactions. The good news however, is that since the confirmation of the problem, the VirtaCoin development team have been seriously working behind the scenes to resolve the issue and set the coin on glorious path.

As a way forward, the devs are now set to release a newer version of the coin named VirtaCoin Plus in a few days time. The new coin will boast of strong support, stability, and free of issues as experienced in the older version.

All investors should be rest assured that your investments in VirtaCoin are safe and would be more profiting with the newer version which will be available through swap.

More updates on this will be available soon. Thank you all for your support, patience and understanding.

Activity: 1437
Merit: 550
XVP AMBASSADOR
February 25, 2017, 05:52:41 PM
Important Information

Greetings everyone,

February 25, 2017, 01:28:05 PM
So, what I just read is pile of steaming bullshit. Yes, it is. Look what this dumbass says: https://www.reddit.com/r/VirtaCoinFoundation/comments/5uucvr/ousting_the_big_bad_bear/ . What he does is urge herd to move over to a new chain while subsequently BANNING someones holdings - around 35 percent of the entire supply. I cant believe someone finds time to post such shit on the official sub. But what is really disturbing is that everyone else seems to cheer that commenter up. So u guys wanna steal someones lifetime investment in virta on the grounds that he/she owns too much token to pose a treat to the stability of ur filthy network. Lol.  Grin
What i can not figure out is how does anyone really know that the 35% holdings are even the first developers coins i meen anyone could have bought at the start that many.But if you are then why not come clean and let us all know if you are hideing out because you did not know how to continue development of your coin.But if you allso are holding in secret as to not have to spend some of your riches and waiting for others to make your coin go up in price for you to dump then you are the ass.And allso it is your filthy network also so why not wipe it clean.

The dev(s) actually had as much as 3 billion from the very first day. Based on the ratio of VP$14:1 VTA, no one could have had that much coin from day one. So obviously, the it belongs to the dev.
So i guess he or she has everyone over a barrel for if the big holders do not do any thing to develope they will lose their investment so this person knows this.So if we all can just fu-- it and let it die lets see if this person can afford to let all his or hers go under which now would be a good time for there now is no place to trade them now so that fat whale of coins best do something.Snooze you loose
Yeah, it's up to the dev. Even if he does something now, I bet it's too late. Confidence is gone already.
February 25, 2017, 11:45:44 AM
So, what I just read is pile of steaming bullshit. Yes, it is. Look what this dumbass says: https://www.reddit.com/r/VirtaCoinFoundation/comments/5uucvr/ousting_the_big_bad_bear/ . What he does is urge herd to move over to a new chain while subsequently BANNING someones holdings - around 35 percent of the entire supply. I cant believe someone finds time to post such shit on the official sub. But what is really disturbing is that everyone else seems to cheer that commenter up. So u guys wanna steal someones lifetime investment in virta on the grounds that he/she owns too much token to pose a treat to the stability of ur filthy network. Lol.  Grin
What i can not figure out is how does anyone really know that the 35% holdings are even the first developers coins i meen anyone could have bought at the start that many.But if you are then why not come clean and let us all know if you are hideing out because you did not know how to continue development of your coin.But if you allso are holding in secret as to not have to spend some of your riches and waiting for others to make your coin go up in price for you to dump then you are the ass.And allso it is your filthy network also so why not wipe it clean.

The dev(s) actually had as much as 3 billion from the very first day. Based on the ratio of VP$14:1 VTA, no one could have had that much coin from day one. So obviously, the it belongs to the dev.
So i guess he or she has everyone over a barrel,For if the big holders do not do any thing to develop they will lose their investment to and this person knows this.So if we all can just say fu-- it and let it die. Do you think the fat bear or bear's can ride that out when there is no place to sell or trade. lets see if this person or person's can afford to let all his or hers go under which now would be a good time, for there now is no place to trade or sell.Snooze you loose
February 25, 2017, 11:26:08 AM
So, what I just read is pile of steaming bullshit. Yes, it is. Look what this dumbass says: https://www.reddit.com/r/VirtaCoinFoundation/comments/5uucvr/ousting_the_big_bad_bear/ . What he does is urge herd to move over to a new chain while subsequently BANNING someones holdings - around 35 percent of the entire supply. I cant believe someone finds time to post such shit on the official sub. But what is really disturbing is that everyone else seems to cheer that commenter up. So u guys wanna steal someones lifetime investment in virta on the grounds that he/she owns too much token to pose a treat to the stability of ur filthy network. Lol.  Grin

February 25, 2017, 11:19:51 AM
What i can not figure out is how does anyone really know that the 35% holdings are even the first developers coins i meen anyone could have bought at the start that many.But if you are then why not come clean and let us all know if you are hideing out because you did not know how to continue development of your coin.But if you allso are holding in secret as to not have to spend some of your riches and waiting for others to make your coin go up in price for you to dump then you are the ass.And allso it is your filthy network also so why not clean it up.And i do agree that no one has the legal to anyones coin as to who holds and who does not.But it will not matter how many you have if it is gone guess what so are your coins.
Pages:
Jump to: