Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 66. (Read 189327 times)

Activity: 1437
Merit: 550
XVP AMBASSADOR
October 12, 2016, 01:39:07 PM
Click the image and read a short story of Codymac, one of VirtaCoin's Pioneers, written by himself. Can you feel the sadness of his voice?

XVP AMBASSADOR
October 12, 2016, 01:18:36 PM
XVP AMBASSADOR
October 12, 2016, 01:17:23 PM
Sleeper has awakened and  awakened became a sleeper.Sounds like dumper has taken over the vta kingdom and they are going to sell their underneath also.The new member of the vta community, please take the opportunity as much as you can from the dumper.Finally, you will laugh and they will cry. So make them cry.

If you knew how many dumpers were in the last 2 years ... are we getting stuck by another one?... NO WAY!!!
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
October 12, 2016, 12:33:43 PM
Sleeper has awakened and  awakened became a sleeper.Sounds like dumper has taken over the vta kingdom and they are going to sell their underneath also.The new member of the vta community, please take the opportunity as much as you can from the dumper.Finally, you will laugh and they will cry. So make them cry.

Yes this is very good for dumpers newbie will get more to buy now hahaha.cheers dumpers.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
October 12, 2016, 11:59:43 AM
Sleeper has awakened and  awakened became a sleeper.Sounds like dumper has taken over the vta kingdom and they are going to sell their underneath also.The new member of the vta community, please take the opportunity as much as you can from the dumper.Finally, you will laugh and they will cry. So make them cry.
XVP AMBASSADOR
October 12, 2016, 10:21:01 AM
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
October 12, 2016, 08:48:19 AM
Thank's to the second Hero who started VirtaCoin mining:

legendary
October 12, 2016, 08:42:12 AM
Your Childish Photoshop Jobs are not helping your coin. If i were a Professional Investor from a Hedge fund I would laugh at you people and put my money else where. Please Grow up, the cryptoworld requires Professionalism for christ sake. Cry . This Doge like attitude will lead too failure just like Dogecoin.

If you were professional investor you would not write such unprofessional comments.

Professional investors watch what is behind the coin thread or Photoshop graphics.

Look   here . I bought this coin on 3. september. And now my profit go to load may bag with VirtaCoin.

Why VirtaCoin? Because I know this coin from A - Z . I don't need any Photoshop graphics because I know what is behind this thread.

And believe me, every action and every image on this thread help the coin (thank you @balvio).
Activity: 604
October 12, 2016, 08:38:05 AM
Your Childish Photoshop Jobs are not helping your coin. If i were a Professional Investor from a Hedge fund I would laugh at you people and put my money else where. Please Grow up, the cryptoworld requires Professionalism for christ sake. Cry . This Doge like attitude will lead too failure just like Dogecoin.

If you were a professional investor, you'd collect all the information before writing trash
October 12, 2016, 08:31:06 AM

Please  words of yours is not good at all ,and even if you disagreed don't write like this .don't even called what balvio is doing for the peoples coin a childish OK we should here encourage each other and push vta to next level okay .if have any investor who want to invest just invites them. Stop this behavior and we are learning from each other here. Thanks.
XVP AMBASSADOR
October 12, 2016, 08:10:24 AM

To sit back and criticize is easy, to get involved and bring something new is much harder. You only laugh as you can, that's all we can do. Wouldn't it be more constructive of you to get involved a bit? If not, you are free to go and place your money elsewhere... Comparing virtacoin with dogecoin denote a lack of knowledge, but who cares, right?
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
October 12, 2016, 07:34:04 AM
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
October 12, 2016, 04:17:51 AM
For newcomers only:

Click the text bellow and win 500 VTA for FREE:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATTENTION !!

<<<  THIS IS A CONTEST  >>>

organized for newcomers only!

1. Search for image posted by me -balvio- in this thread, click on it and you'll win 500 VTA for FREE !!

2. Check out this page, find and click the word "prosper" and you'll win 500 VTA for FREE !!

3. Check out this page, go to "Earn more VirtaCoins", find and click "@" symbol and you'll win 1,000 VTA for FREE !!

4. Find the word "mistress", first and last time I ever used in one of my comments here in this thread, click on it and you'll win 5,000 VTA for FREE !!

5. Click the banner bellow and you'll win 500 VTA for FREE !!

- First come, first served -

Good luck!... and get a big virtual hug sent from the VirtaCoin Community!

October 12, 2016, 01:30:48 AM

Eiiiiii this is very good hope the best.
XVP AMBASSADOR
October 11, 2016, 07:07:14 PM
XVP AMBASSADOR
October 11, 2016, 06:48:31 PM
XVP AMBASSADOR
October 11, 2016, 05:05:20 PM
For newcomers only:

Click the text bellow and win 500 VTA for FREE:

ATTENTION !!

<<<  THIS IS A CONTEST  >>>

organized for newcomers only!

1. Search for image posted by me -balvio- in this thread, click on it and you'll win 500 VTA for FREE !!

2. Check out this page, find and click the word "prosper" and you'll win 500 VTA for FREE !!

3. Check out this page, go to "Earn more VirtaCoins", find and click "@" symbol and you'll win 1,000 VTA for FREE !!

4. Find the word "mistress", first and last time I ever used in one of my comments here in this thread, click on it and you'll win 5,000 VTA for FREE !!

5. Click the banner bellow and you'll win 500 VTA for FREE !!

- First come, first served -

Good luck!... and get a big virtual hug sent from the VirtaCoin Community!

legendary
October 11, 2016, 12:59:34 PM
how earn VirtaCoin?Huh

Please read on the first page of this thread ➔ Earn VirtaCoins VIRTACOIN EARNINGS
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
BibitBot -arbitrage trading bot between exchanges
October 11, 2016, 12:45:08 PM
how earn VirtaCoin?Huh
XVP AMBASSADOR
October 11, 2016, 09:35:27 AM
Pages:
Jump to: