Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 67. (Read 189327 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
October 11, 2016, 07:59:40 AM

Meaning virtacoin has chance of being the best  among altcoin soulgate, can we say that in the future virtacoin is going to be second to bitcoin?

That would be a dream come true if VTA becomes second to Bitcoin. But, I think in my opinion, that we need new technical features in order to help drive its price even further. Something like ring signatures, or a VTA token from within ETH or ETC that it is exchangeable at a ratio of 1 VTA = 1 VTA token in order to implement smart contracts, etc. Just sharing some of my suggestions.  Roll Eyes

Yes, I agree with your suggestions about technical features. You listed some from other coin history which gained the price. And technical futures are necessary for VirtaCoin. We don't have our own technical experts in our team to do such things. So we need to collect money and pay to third party, as it do Able Digital with his VirtaCoin World. From other side VirtaCoin creator is still anonymous (but alive) and VirtaCoin community waiting from him some actions with code improvement if it is necessary. Or something technically new to make the coin ever better.

VirtaCoin is community coin and VirtaCoin community is focused on coin promotion. And everyone can launch his business with growing VirtaCoin and with coin of a lot of potential. People are still launching their business with  BTC, DOGE, LTC at this moment, where all the potential of coin value is already reached. Look at some examples with VirtaCoin. John Moles started his virtacoinwallet.eu when price was 1 satoshi, Able Digital his virtacoinworld.com when price was 4 satoshi (with hard buying before launch of his services). Other people are invited here to launch their business with virtacoin too.

If someone want to launch VTA token within ETH or other platform, Virtacoin community will appreciate that. It can drive VirtaCoin price up and sure VTA token initiator can earn some money on it.  VirtaCoin is People's coin and everyone must to understand that VirtaCoin is his business.

While we wait for new initiators of development we are promoting VirtaCoin hard and rise the value by Promotion. And I heard that Able Digital want to launch another new project, which till this moment is in secret. I'm sure that John Moles prepare something too.

Believe me, people who already launched their business with VirtaCoin are happy now. And ready to launch more and more new projects. After successful business examples I think that more and more new developers and businessmen's will appreciate and adopt VirtaCoin.
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
October 11, 2016, 03:22:16 AM

Meaning virtacoin has chance of being the best  among altcoin soulgate, can we say that in the future virtacoin is going to be second to bitcoin?

That would be a dream come true if VTA becomes second to Bitcoin. But, I think in my opinion, that we need new technical features in order to help drive its price even further. Something like ring signatures, or a VTA token from within ETH or ETC that it is exchangeable at a ratio of 1 VTA = 1 VTA token in order to implement smart contracts, etc. Just sharing some of my suggestions.  Roll Eyes

Thanks very much I like your all your suggestion,I hope we all have a task ahead of us now to make virtacoin become what we want to he now. Hope more investors will come in .
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 10, 2016, 06:58:38 PM

Meaning virtacoin has chance of being the best  among altcoin soulgate, can we say that in the future virtacoin is going to be second to bitcoin?

That would be a dream come true if VTA becomes second to Bitcoin. But, I think in my opinion, that we need new technical features in order to help drive its price even further. Something like ring signatures, or a VTA token from within ETH or ETC that it is exchangeable at a ratio of 1 VTA = 1 VTA token in order to implement smart contracts, etc. Just sharing some of my suggestions.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
October 10, 2016, 05:27:10 AM
I can't get you out of my head! (Kylie, please forgive me!)

lol
virtacoin putting people in chains............
Activity: 75
October 10, 2016, 04:01:13 AM
I can't get you out of my head!

VIRTACOIN INSIDE THE HEAD....ITS NOT JUST A PIC ANYWAY..ITS ACTUALLY INSIDE MOST PEOPLE HEAD...ITS TAKEN THE CENTER OF OUR THINKING ....VIRTACOIN GO HIGH!!!

This is very serious balvio always thinking of virtacoin.Oh virtacoin such a nice coin we are holding. Hurry the peoples coin
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
October 10, 2016, 01:26:11 AM
Question:

Answer: NOW!!!!!!!!

INVESTOR WILL LIKE 1.

THANKS

ABLE DIGITAL
October 09, 2016, 04:20:14 PM
Question:

If I ware to be investor now I will chose 1 .
Activity: 1437
Merit: 550
XVP AMBASSADOR
October 09, 2016, 03:49:06 PM
Question:

XVP AMBASSADOR
October 09, 2016, 03:39:12 PM

This is very serious balvio always thinking of virtacoin.Oh virtacoin such a nice coin we are holding. Hurry the peoples coin

I mean it, George, I'm not kidding at all! LOL
October 09, 2016, 03:06:12 PM

Activity: 60
October 09, 2016, 11:44:49 AM

oh yes indeed, very nice......  Tongue
XVP AMBASSADOR
October 09, 2016, 07:22:27 AM

XVP AMBASSADOR
October 09, 2016, 07:07:01 AM

XVP AMBASSADOR
October 08, 2016, 05:24:38 PM
Good quote. However, the word is "then".

Thanks!... correction added

Activity: 328
It'd be nice.
October 08, 2016, 05:15:48 PM
Good quote. However, the word is "then".
Activity: 68
October 08, 2016, 02:26:59 PM
Mahatma Gandhi's words vs VirtaCoin evolution:

Eiiiii balvio this words are very encourage and hope our coin will laugh last.

When you try to do something great, you'll probably make a few people annoyed or angry. Don't worry about those people; just focus on the good results.
October 08, 2016, 11:57:17 AM

Eiiiii balvio this words are very encourage and hope our coin will laugh last.
XVP AMBASSADOR
October 08, 2016, 11:40:03 AM
Visit "VirtaCoin - How to...?" YouTube Channel:

... and give me some "likes" to encourage me Smiley
XVP AMBASSADOR
October 08, 2016, 10:50:23 AM

Activity: 328
It'd be nice.
October 08, 2016, 10:36:21 AM
Absolutely anything is possible when you set your mind to it and a bunch of others hold the same attitude.
Pages:
Jump to: