Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 13. (Read 23977 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 04, 2017, 02:25:32 AM
joined to twitter and slak! thanks
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
September 04, 2017, 12:25:14 AM
There is no update for when bounties will be distributed. It is wise to send all payments with in the shortest time as participants are waiting for payments.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 03, 2017, 05:08:38 PM
Is the bounties is not paid yet or it is? what is the exhanger of this token? i heard that this campaign is very successful is that true

it is not true. bounties will not be paid. coeval token is only at cryptopia. it is scam

nope, you know nothing.

COE is on waves & cryptopia

ask DDF, goldenfleece, krosscoin, CLOUT if they think its a scam. Spread FUD somewhere else.
If you base your "scam" opinion because owner does not giving a crap about bounties - youre full of **** yourself.
Research before posting any FUD crap.

lol you do research before posting. coeval is not on waves. you know why? because sasha fired them from their dex because they are scam.
and if they do not give crap about their bounty promise, they are full of what you saying ***
a wise guy has to keep his word, if he says bounty he has to  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
September 03, 2017, 04:13:29 PM
I think that there may be a possibility that Monkey is not a scam its just ran by a douche bag with out a heart. lol
Activity: 283
September 03, 2017, 04:00:42 PM
Is the bounties is not paid yet or it is? what is the exhanger of this token? i heard that this campaign is very successful is that true

it is not true. bounties will not be paid. coeval token is only at cryptopia. it is scam

nope, you know nothing.

COE is on waves & cryptopia

ask DDF, goldenfleece, krosscoin, CLOUT if they think its a scam. Spread FUD somewhere else.
If you base your "scam" opinion because owner does not giving a crap about bounties - youre full of **** yourself.
Research before posting any FUD crap.
Activity: 574
September 02, 2017, 06:07:40 PM

Hello. Bye.
September 02, 2017, 04:35:28 PM
Do anyone know if the waves monkey tokens will be automatically swapped or not?
Activity: 819
September 02, 2017, 09:39:26 AM
Activity: 242
September 02, 2017, 08:28:32 AM
MONKEY CAPITAL BOUNTY Campaign Unlucky I missed you
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
September 02, 2017, 08:27:17 AM
I'll record 2 videos for this project
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
September 02, 2017, 07:48:30 AM
Good project

LOL! Where have you been all this time bro? Or were you born yesterday? This project is for all sense, as their name suggests, monkey project! LOL. The people behind this should try to look for some other things to properly work on because trying to push this very dirty project is suicide!
Activity: 602
September 02, 2017, 05:32:05 AM
Not sure what is going on here..?

Bounty camapaign is closed and owners = scammers officialy says that they will not pay to anyone!

Where you idiots asking for bounty have problem?

You will never get even half of shit, so go spam to other thread idiot!

Sorry if I offended someone, but in my opinion is better to say true than losing time for nothing.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
September 02, 2017, 04:14:34 AM
Joined Monkey Capital Slack bounty.

What bounties do you join if the bounty company is closed? And for a note, for participation in the company of the bounty no bounties were paid.
September 01, 2017, 04:32:31 PM

One question I do have is will all the monkey being held on the waves asset be swapped for ethereum asset coins?

You will send it from waves to eth wallet with smart contract when announced (with your eth address in comment section) to receive eth blockchain ones
as far i know there is currently no interchangeable blockchain  code,wave team were planning to make it,so many company made dual token based on ethereum and waves.

Not sure about that, just a reminder that monkey capital is building their own exchange, maybe it will be done this way.
Activity: 222
September 01, 2017, 11:23:11 AM
Joined Monkey Capital Slack bounty.
Activity: 585
September 01, 2017, 10:52:18 AM

One question I do have is will all the monkey being held on the waves asset be swapped for ethereum asset coins?

You will send it from waves to eth wallet with smart contract when announced (with your eth address in comment section) to receive eth blockchain ones
as far i know there is currently no interchangeable blockchain  code,wave team were planning to make it,so many company made dual token based on ethereum and waves.
September 01, 2017, 08:36:38 AM

Activity: 267
August 31, 2017, 08:15:55 PM
Reserving Spanish translation just in case, it may be already taken but there are too many replies
Hello. Bye.
August 31, 2017, 06:49:56 PM
What are the chances that the GFET won't be trading at 80 cents and instead 8 cents?

oh, it still a gamble, as any other ico.

right now buying Golden Fleece options via COE, youre spending LESS then you would during normal ICO if paid in eth/btc.

think about it in a way - you can buy via coe & pay 50$ and get xxx tokens, or you can buy in btc paying $500 for same amount of GFL tokens...

current price in ico is 80cents.

Simply saying - if you buy via COE, you are getting DISCOUNTED price in ico, like 8 cents instead of 80.

https://goldenfleece.co/

Seems like all icos involving monkey capital will done in similiar way - you buy COE / MNY - you can use those to buy DISCOUNTED options in different icos.

Interesting, thanks for the info.

Activity: 938
Merit: 502
August 31, 2017, 01:55:15 PM
An interesting comment, it is clear that the transition to one platform takes a certain time, but what about paying bounties?
Pages:
Jump to: