Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 12. (Read 23977 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
September 07, 2017, 06:11:56 AM
So we are going to get paid finally? As I keep getting progress updates too from their slack team. Hope they pay the bounty members now.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
September 07, 2017, 04:59:10 AM
September 07, 2017, 01:12:04 AM
https://twitter.com/ICO_HUNTER/status/905659555111092224

It may be really good time to stock up on cheap stuff right now.
September 06, 2017, 05:30:47 PM
hmmmm   Huh Huh Roll Eyes thaat don`t look good

I think it looks  just fine.

Still a scam, you morons?

PATIENCE. LEARN IT.

Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 06, 2017, 05:13:30 PM
hmmmm   Huh Huh Roll Eyes thaat don`t look good
September 06, 2017, 07:41:06 AM
This is your logic is lame. These companies paid the promised bounties after the community had pressed on them. And the monkeys refused to pay, and who will work with them if they are just scammers?

Are you blind or something?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21497727

And again - not paying a bounty does not mean that a project is a scam. You finally need to learn that.
Especially when founder (Daniel) does not own this project anymore.

And another thing - pressing company by name calling (scam), due to not paid bounties, will prove that you do not know about project at all.

You can call it as you like.

Project itself is a GO. If you want invest - do it now as price is on the bottom. That's the time when you buy. Not when its on top.
If not - up to you. But do not feel stupid afterwards. Populous is a scam, due to not paid blog bounties and went up by 10x.

So.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
September 06, 2017, 07:32:44 AM

This project

Please tell me where im wrong:

Monkey Capital developers do not pay bounties to campaign participants.
They don't pay money for people work.
In my world it is scam.
People who scam are scammers!

Conclusion: Monkey Capital developers are scammers!

Again. Look. Those guys must be scammers too, following your flawed logic.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1837493.540

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/populous-ico-frauding-over-promises-2014751

This is your logic is lame. These companies paid the promised bounties after the community had pressed on them. And the monkeys refused to pay, and who will work with them if they are just scammers?
September 06, 2017, 01:52:12 AM

This project

In my world it is scam.

Again. Look. Those guys must be scammers too, following your flawed logic.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1837493.540

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/populous-ico-frauding-over-promises-2014751
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
September 05, 2017, 06:13:58 PM
The price of MNY on dex is very low and I do not think anyone would trading this shit tokens ,,
If anyone trades this token, maybe they're just a bunch of monkey groups Grin

This token is traded, and slowly there will be more movement, when people will realise that - when COE can be used to purchase ico options (single, as gfl), MNY will be used to purchase whole basket of options (multiple)

You are so protective of this scam project, it begs the conclusion that you or a team member or invested a lot of your money in this project. By pretending that this project is work thinking you can attract idiots who will buy this garbage?

Again. I suggest, you research properly before posting anything.
Being protective? Not really. Just tired of stupid non patient coinflippers spraying fud.

This project is being developed right now, and GFL,  DDF, monkey.com is a proof of that.

In my world it is scam.

September 05, 2017, 05:15:28 PM
The price of MNY on dex is very low and I do not think anyone would trading this shit tokens ,,

This token is traded, and slowly there will be more movement, when people will realise that - when COE can be used to purchase ico options (single, as gfl), MNY will be used to purchase whole basket of options (multiple)

You are so protective of this scam project, it begs the conclusion that you or a team member or invested a lot of your money in this project. By pretending that this project is work thinking you can attract idiots who will buy this garbage?

Again. I suggest, you research properly before posting anything.
Being protective? Not really. Just tired of stupid non patient coinflippers spraying fud.

This project is being developed right now, and GFL,  DDF, monkey.com is a proof of that.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
September 05, 2017, 01:41:57 PM

September 05, 2017, 03:21:02 AM

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118
September 05, 2017, 12:05:22 AM
Monkey Capital bounty spreadsheets have updated. Everyone gets 1 stake and 1 stake=2650 MNY tokens. I think they will distribute the tokens soon but MNY token price is very low.

Where did you see such data? The bounty spreadsheets shows here this:
Total Stakes 7605
Tokens = 1750000
1 Stake = 230.1117

Signature spreadsheets Link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1saMXxGBtVrMZQTNNtMbob6peMd_h8tGswhH6V8ZXB88/edit#gid=594680617
What type of activity do you mean?
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
September 04, 2017, 11:51:07 PM

Yes, the price of MNY is very low. You can hold MNY tokens for some days. It's price may increase in future but not sure.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
September 04, 2017, 11:42:17 PM
Monkey Capital bounty spreadsheets have updated. Everyone gets 1 stake and 1 stake=2650 MNY tokens. I think they will distribute the tokens soon but MNY token price is very low.
Activity: 185
Hazeian - The Future of Decentralised Trade
September 04, 2017, 11:12:08 PM
September 04, 2017, 09:21:39 AM
Is the bounties is not paid yet or it is? what is the exhanger of this token? i heard that this campaign is very successful is that true

it is not true. bounties will not be paid. coeval token is only at cryptopia. it is scam

nope, you know nothing.

COE is on waves & cryptopia

ask DDF, goldenfleece, krosscoin, CLOUT if they think its a scam. Spread FUD somewhere else.
If you base your "scam" opinion because owner does not giving a crap about bounties - youre full of **** yourself.
Research before posting any FUD crap.

lol you do research before posting. coeval is not on waves. you know why? because sasha fired them from their dex because they are scam.
and if they do not give crap about their bounty promise, they are full of what you saying ***
a wise guy has to keep his word, if he says bounty he has to  Wink

You seriously know NOTHING. LOL.

COE is still on waves. IT simply does not have Green tick. And its still being traded against other pairs, including goldenfleece options.
IT simply proves that youre spraying FUD here. Without ANY research.

Need any recent info - visit monkey capital telegram

of course I know it is still on waves. why do you keep saying I know nothing?

I believe you know that why tick is removed from coeval. Because it is SCAM!
there are thousands of tokens in waves, and only trusted ones are green. and coeval is NOT one of them.

all your posts are in this topic. you are related to these guys that's why you defend this project.

go ahead and find some legit way to earn money

these guys promised bounty and now they tell those people "fucking scum-fuck" who worked for them and make them sell this scamtoken for 1000 usd. omg they sold this for 1000 usd now it is 50usd

Wow. So you did actually checked waves and its there. Well done. And no - its not a scam.
Do you know why Green tick was taken away? Ask Sasha who spoke with tarou. Its based on ONE person story who got burned.
Your scam accusations got not real base.

I will type again - ask DDF, GOLDENFLEECE etc before you accuse anyone about scam - read their statement about monkeys capital involvement. COE is being actively traded on waves for goldenfleece options - still a scam? Ask goldenfleece ceos or devs about that.
Start researching BEFORE TYPING FUD, unless youre doing it on purpose.

I think that applies for all bounty Twitter guys, dont you think? You wrote it, not me.

Omygod "Bitcoin was $3000 and now its $2000"
Are you an idiot? Hello? This is CRYPTO.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 04, 2017, 08:50:30 AM
Is the bounties is not paid yet or it is? what is the exhanger of this token? i heard that this campaign is very successful is that true

it is not true. bounties will not be paid. coeval token is only at cryptopia. it is scam

nope, you know nothing.

ask DDF, goldenfleece, krosscoin, CLOUT if they think its a scam. Spread FUD somewhere else.
If you base your "scam" opinion because owner does not giving a crap about bounties - youre full of **** yourself.

lol you do research before posting. coeval is not on waves. you know why? because sasha fired them from their dex because they are scam.
and if they do not give crap about their bounty promise, they are full of what you saying ***

COE is still on waves. IT simply does not have Green tick. And its still being traded against other pairs, including goldenfleece options.

Need any recent info - visit monkey capital telegram

of course I know it is still on waves. why do you keep saying I know nothing?

I believe you know that why tick is removed from coeval. Because it is SCAM!
there are thousands of tokens in waves, and only trusted ones are green. and coeval is NOT one of them.

all your posts are in this topic. you are related to these guys that's why you defend this project.

these guys promised bounty and now they tell those people "fucking scum-fuck" who worked for them and make them sell this scamtoken for 1000 usd. omg they sold this for 1000 usd now it is 50usd
September 04, 2017, 08:24:00 AM

nope, you know nothing.

Need any recent info - visit monkey capital telegram.

unfortunally it is scam

Another idiot who thinks its a scam because he did not get paid for few tweets. So, populous ico was also a scam as they did not want to pay bounties in full?

Activity: 1061
Merit: 501
September 04, 2017, 08:12:52 AM

It is very bad news, I expected get my bounty from Monkey Capital, unfortunally it is scam, but announce of Monkey Capital Hedge Fund was so attractive and have believed them.
Pages:
Jump to: