Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 10. (Read 23938 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 13, 2017, 01:52:28 PM
"It's same with crypto assets.
Not sure if youre drunk or just trolling."

$MNY is no asset. You are not drunk, you are on drugs.

Daniel Harrison dumped his coins and did not follow through. This is not a crypto asset. It turned into a crypto SCAM.

You find it amusing that people lost money and $MNY now has just three bids, un-verified "asset" and it is approaching 2-months since the lies of the big secret millions pre-invested and more has turned into a pure dumping of nearly ALL of $MNY.

I will KEEP repeating the only comment that matters. Not your distractions.

Daniel Harrison created nearly 1 Billion $MNY on waves platforms, DUMPED it after lying. Then made more lies, then used "market exchange" to give you a worthless $MNY coins, he did not feel a need to hold onto but just drop almost 100% of them onto the market. He exchanged YOUR Bitcoins, YOUR MONEY for his made-up coins.

Then Daniel did the honest thing. Daniel created distractions. Editor in Chief of Coinspeaker, NOT, decided to write up a public statement that would explain why he dumped these coins. Daniel Harrison instead created noise, accusing others... WAVES! They did it! No... It was Peter! He created 1 billion coins and then he hacked into my computer and hit MARKET SELL at 25 million $MNY to 50M to 100M to 25M to 50M to 100M and the dumping went on and on.

Oh wait, Daniel was "testing" the market.

S C A M M E R
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
September 13, 2017, 01:43:17 PM
"You are aware, that those are going up and down?"

I was not aware. I just saw STRAIGHT DOWN for $MNY. Stop with your personal attacks. Answer the question and stop lying scammer

"You told them to sell at loss instead of holding... Well, youre at fault. No one else"

Honestly, I think you have a mental retardation or I am speaking with the ONE, THE ONLY, THE DANIEL MARK HARRISON!  Nobody is at fault but DANIEL HARRISON for DUMPING nearly all of the 1 Billion of $MNY market , at 25 to 100 MILLION MNY coins at a time and then scamming...running away with around $1 MILLION DOLLARS worth of BITCOINS.

S C A M M E R

I was not aware.

What. Dude, you just told everyone that you have 25ish years experience with stocks. Its same as with gold, going up and down. It's same with crypto assets.
Not sure if youre drunk or just trolling.

or I am speaking with the ONE, THE ONLY, THE DANIEL MARK HARRISON!
And there you go, turning crazy on. Man. Look up paranoia thing. Seriously. Thats not funny.

September 13, 2017, 01:41:10 PM
"Its called market exchange."

Daniel Harrison exchanges you hundreds of millions of worthless $MNY at $0.000001 for your hundreds of your bitcoins. IT IS CALLED MARKET EXCHANGE FOLKS. You get to keep the COiN, I get to keepy your bitcoins.
September 13, 2017, 01:27:41 PM
"You are aware, that those are going up and down?"

I was not aware. I just saw STRAIGHT DOWN for $MNY. Stop with your personal attacks. Answer the question and stop lying scammer

"You told them to sell at loss instead of holding... Well, youre at fault. No one else"

Honestly, I think you have a mental retardation or I am speaking with the ONE, THE ONLY, THE DANIEL MARK HARRISON!  Nobody is at fault but DANIEL HARRISON for DUMPING nearly all of the 1 Billion of $MNY market , at 25 to 100 MILLION MNY coins at a time and then scamming...running away with around $1 MILLION DOLLARS worth of BITCOINS.

S C A M M E R

September 13, 2017, 01:23:34 PM
"And you still about MNY. Seriously man, get a grip."

Yes and hundreds of other people who are out of money. You find this funny? You think some people who make $10/hour who bought one coeval for hundreds or thousand+ dollars and then MNY that went to nothing and ZUR that was dumped after pumping? You think this is funny. Of course, because you are a sick person who thinks it is funny to steal from others.

Yes Peter. Sure. Whatever you like it to be.
You are aware, that those are going up and down? Its called market exchange.
You told them to sell at loss instead of holding... Well, youre at fault. No one else.

Funny thing is you are blaming someone else for your mistake. Grow up.
September 13, 2017, 01:16:07 PM
"And you still about MNY. Seriously man, get a grip."

Yes and hundreds of other people who are out of money. You find this funny? You think some people who make $10/hour who bought one coeval for hundreds or thousand+ dollars and then MNY that went to nothing and ZUR that was dumped after pumping? You think this is funny. Of course, because you are a sick person who thinks it is funny to steal from others.
September 13, 2017, 01:14:29 PM
I felt sorry for this scam ICO. That is why you guys should not invest on tokens that are given right away with no escrow or smart contract or anything that assures investors. Giving money to them right away is a big NO-NO when I invest on ICOs.

WTF are you taking about...

Activity: 594
Merit: 253
September 13, 2017, 01:02:29 PM
I felt sorry for this scam ICO. That is why you guys should not invest on tokens that are given right away with no escrow or smart contract or anything that assures investors. Giving money to them right away is a big NO-NO when I invest on ICOs.
September 13, 2017, 12:58:50 PM
Dear Peter Spina @goldseek.

You are so lost, that you are responding to post directed to someone else.

And you still about MNY. Seriously man, get a grip.

September 13, 2017, 12:40:53 PM
"Tell me, maybe Im supposed to be also responsible for peter spina smears?"
No, YOU are RESPONSIBLE for spreading MUD and not acting responsibly towards others.

"Are you doing it on purpose?"
Are YOU doing this on purpose? Yes of course! Distraction and ministry of information are my primary job descriptions

"Didnt you read statement just a page before?"
I still wait for the statement from Daniel to all investors. Why did he dump all his MNY shares and move nearly 250 bitcoins out of his wallets, WAVES?

"You were given answer to that on previous Page. Yes, youre now spreading FUD. Hopefully you will be accepted to other bounty projects with that attitude. Not everyone wants people who simply cannot read, and are damaging their own projects."
I do not see any answers. Just personal attacks. YES you're now spreading MUD. Hopefully you will be held accountable for spreading scams, pump and dumps and lies, personal attacks and hiding behind an anonymous name, propagandist, cheerleader, MUD slinger. Not everyone simply gets lost by your distractions and wants a SIMPLE DIRECT ANSWER to the MNY dumping.
September 13, 2017, 12:22:13 PM
You were given answer to that on previous Page. Yes, youre now spreading FUD. Hopefully you will be accepted to other bounty projects with that attitude. Not everyone wants people who simply cannot read, and are damaging their own projects.

Are you doing it on purpose?
Didnt you read statement just a page before?

Tell me, maybe Im supposed to be also responsible for peter spina smears?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
September 13, 2017, 12:14:35 PM
Why you didn't comment Daniel Harrison words?

Is it FUD also?
September 13, 2017, 12:01:13 PM
 1 - MNY
You were already told 3 times in this thread, that you will not find answer here, because Daniel Harrison is not here. But you still asking same question. That's also called FUD.
You are just proving that youre FUDder coming here and smearing some crap on people. I suggest you write official Letter, or email to a person of your interest, but you know - after your smear&hate campaign you probably will be ignored. No one is going after you PERSONALLY. You started it yourself, and now you need an arm to cry into?
Now i just remember something funny - we had some conversation over Twitter & steemit, and you called me "Daniel Harrison". Peter, theres a thing called PARANOIA, look it up.
Get a grip.

2 - truth.
That's the thing. You clinged to MNY thing like a crazy, and you do not see whole picture. Did you read pdf's at http://monkey.com ? I suggest you do. And check current goldenfleece GFL options situation.

3 - Internet
Youre running some websites? Great. Thing is youre making laughting stock of yourself. So now, a president of company - you - is making a fool of himself running smear&hate campaign. Well. Good luck with that. Of course, you can always say, that your accounts were hacked, so it was not you etc... Wink

4 - amusement.
Maybe you did not notice. You're not asking questions anymore. You just trying to be LOUD. That's why you using bold font in your post? Cannot see other reason.
And for the 4th time - your mny questions will not be answered here. Ask person who know. You know him.

5 - luck.
Given latest development with GFL options purchased with COE, and pdf 3 on monkey website - you will need it.
You told everyone to SELL AT LOSS. Instead of wait patiently. 25 years of experience and you panicked. They could stock up on gfl TOKENS with 28x multiplier thanks to COE. Your decision to tell people to sell at loss will haunt you for a long time. And you cannot blame it on anyone else. Have fun with that.

You know what will happen now? Monkey Capital project will keep "pumpin", and you will be left behind with your investors on your back because you told them to sell Low in panic.

This is CRYPTO Peter.
September 13, 2017, 09:26:21 AM
"You're here again to spread FUD etc."

Will not answer the question of MNY. Never an explanation. They just got after you personally.

"I will not engage into discussion which Iam finding totally fruitless, because youre not the person who can listen and reason with."

You are not engaged in a discussion. You are engaged in a distraction from the truth. I am very interested in reason but avoid it.

"Just remember that most things on internet, if you put them there - are not forgotten. Think about that."

I have run one of the largest precious metals websites since August 1, 1995. I fully understand how the internet works and that is why I am making this information public for others to see. I also clearly understand the blockchain. Distributed data that will not be erased either. Daniel's MNY dumping, nearly all 1 x Billion MNY coins, is historically recorded.

"I also find it amusing, that you claim to be personally attacked by daniel harrison over the internet, when you PERSONALLY started your own attack via hate campaign."

You do NOT sound amused. You sound annoyed. The "hate campaign" started when we started asking questions. Questions does not equate to hate. Daniel Mark Harrison's own words and actions are the ones filled with hate to those he stole from and tells them to get lost when prevented with evidence to refute.

"I wish you luck with your hate campaign project, because you will seriously need it to get it in shape you want."

I do not need luck. I have the evidence and you have the propaganda. Maybe you are Daniel or just one of his paid shills hiding behind an anonymous name. Your threats and personal attacks to distract does not work. It is a Daniel Harrison low-level tactic and well, you certainly sound like him.

Keep pumping your BS. The truth is public on MNY and the scam that Daniel Harrison pulled. Anyone can go speak with the former Monkey team members, who all left except for Joshua, about this. If they have trouble looking at the charts or reading the waves wallet data.
September 13, 2017, 08:41:55 AM
Dear Odinn,
How much do they pay your for arguing people here Smiley
I hope they pay a lot because your job sux

Sadly, nothing.

I just enjoy it sometime, when feeling sad and lonely.

(Kek)
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 13, 2017, 08:38:43 AM
Dear Odinn,
How much do they pay your for arguing people here Smiley
I hope they pay a lot because your job sux
September 13, 2017, 08:27:16 AM
Dear Peter Spina from @goldseek.

Fact is that youre running simple saying - hate campaign, fuelled by your own personal vendetta.

You're here again to spread FUD etc. Its not even funny anymore, its more like scary, because it shows your personality.

I will not engage into discussion which Iam finding totally fruitless, because youre not the person who can listen and reason with. Your hate campaign shows that.

Just remember that most things on internet, if you put them there - are not forgotten. Think about that.

I also find it amusing, that you claim to be personally attacked by daniel harrison over the internet, when you PERSONALLY started your own attack via hate campaign.
And Daniel Harrison movie on YouTube was just a response to your claims. Or youre just jealous that Daniels Harrison movie got more views than yours? That's hilarious.

That's why, youre not the person to reason with. You really start to sound like anger driven crazy person.

I wish you luck with your hate campaign project, because you will seriously need it to get it in shape you want.

Regards
September 13, 2017, 08:12:51 AM
Let's stick with facts. Fact #1. MNY was dumped pre-ICO date by Daniel Market Harrison. There are 3 bids left for MNY as an un-verified asset on waves. Those scammed still have no news on what happened, except blaming others. Except the public wallet data shows Daniel dumped them after he created them for a few bucks on WAVES.

Daniel Mark Harrison still laughs and will not make a reply to the dumping of $MNY / Monkey Capital pre-ICO which led to all of his team FLEEING, except for an African gold dust dealer. So we know who was okay and not okay with the MNY scam.

There has been an active campaign to discredit this information, including personal attacks by those who last have a twitter Monkey Capital ICO update from late July (that is when the Monkey Capital team quit as Daniel lied to them and others on this forum)

I have been one of the targets and Daniel Mark Harrison recently posted a video threat so I would like to share with you who your chief monkey boy is responding with along with a MNY chart to assist him in his threatening poses:

https://i.imgur.com/Pxja8UK.png

https://i.imgur.com/mvs18ua.png
September 13, 2017, 07:45:27 AM
Quote from: 10yearsolder

They helped build the value and the entire project but the people creating the project themselves are the ones that wasted all the efforts of the bounty participants and effectively turned the entire project into a garbage!

ODINN, you are actually saying a lot when the only necessary thing to do for now is PAY them. And perhaps you all could start from their. I hope the project will pay the participants something with value. Until and unless it happens, this remains to be a scam to everyone!

Do you agree, guys?

Efforts are not wasted as long as not FUDded by people who helped to create value.

And when you waste your own effort, a value youre supposed to be paid with... Kinda stupid is it? That's exactly how some people behave here.

Check monkey.com, read pdfs etc, check telegram
Check goldenfleece guys.
Does it look like developers wasted effort? Or garbage?

About bounties - did you read the statement, just a page before? Hold on to that then. Be patient.
And Again. If any of you start calling it scam again, it will simply prove your stupidity - as you damage a value youre supposed to be paid with.
I hope its really easy to understand?
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
September 13, 2017, 06:52:01 AM
Hopefully i can post this here re the COE/MNY distribution, i notice above the mention of the 10k MNY per COE that was promised during the ICO, would anyone have an update on that? Great to see a response re the Bounty from Daniel, now we need one re the MNY/COE and an update on what exchange they will need to be on etc.
Thanks for any assitance

This is still on, and will be done during ecr20 swap.

It will be done in similiar way to gfl options swap, you will send your coe/MNY etc funds to specified waves wallet with your MEW address in attachment field to receive ecr20 tokens shorty afterwards.

I would also recommend to read some pdfs on http://monkey.com to have a bit better understanding of whole project. 3rd one explains gfl options a bit.
Not easy to understand for some, but everyone should give it a try

Another thing - guys who took a part in bounty program here. You helped to build value of this project, and now youre trying to destroy it by spraying FUD.
So in the end youre destroying YOUR OWN WORK, and still expect to be paid for it?
Personally, if I would have a right to say anything about it, on management level, Id vote for all FUDders to be not paid at all. That's only my opinion, but still...

They helped build the value and the entire project but the people creating the project themselves are the ones that wasted all the efforts of the bounty participants and effectively turned the entire project into a garbage!

ODINN, you are actually saying a lot when the only necessary thing to do for now is PAY them. And perhaps you all could start from their. I hope the project will pay the participants something with value. Until and unless it happens, this remains to be a scam to everyone!

Do you agree, guys?
Pages:
Jump to: