Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 22. (Read 31822 times)

Activity: 562
Merit: 500
August 10, 2017, 11:55:25 PM
Why do we have to wait for 2 weeks to get our bounty reward?
Isn't it unfair? We worked for you guys, you should give us what we need...
Where have you read about people have to wait for 2 weeks to get their bounty reward? Please patient, it can up to 60 days for the payment for bounties to be paid.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
August 10, 2017, 03:40:45 PM
Why do we have to wait for 2 weeks to get our bounty reward?
Isn't it unfair? We worked for you guys, you should give us what we need...
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
August 10, 2017, 12:11:19 PM
Hello, a good price for a token, how are things with the exchanges? Will there be a token on Bittrex?  Smiley
well the stox is in the Etherdelta market which many traders buying it. it is a good ico and so successful so that there is no more to worry. Smiley we'll just have to wait for further announcement about the distribution of the tokens.

Well this is good news, I will wait and follow the development of the project, all good luck  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
August 10, 2017, 11:21:09 AM
I send you a pm with my corect profile link , the link in the spreadsheet is the link to put the signature , sorry i was in rush , it happens but please don't disq me for this , I mean i've supported STOX and send the word about it:((.

I just participate fair like the others , it's not fair for me since you saw me posting here , not spammer , not stuff like this Sad .
Activity: 630
August 10, 2017, 10:56:18 AM
Hello, a good price for a token, how are things with the exchanges? Will there be a token on Bittrex?  Smiley
Stox on Bittrex will be good, Not sure when they'll add Stox on Bittrex. I don't trust Liqui, So will wait for Bittrex to list it and will buy a bunch.

Soon will be on Bittrex. Bittrex itself will be interested to get a Stox on its exchange. The project has done a lot of noise on the ICO and it will trading well.

is this information official?The first time I hear about that bitrex will soon host the STX. It would be good, of course!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 306
August 10, 2017, 10:49:12 AM
Stox on Bittrex will be good, Not sure when they'll add Stox on Bittrex. I don't trust Liqui, So will wait for Bittrex to list it and will buy a bunch.

Soon will be on Bittrex. Bittrex itself will be interested to get a Stox on its exchange. The project has done a lot of noise on the ICO and it will trading well.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
August 10, 2017, 10:39:47 AM
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
August 10, 2017, 08:16:04 AM
Thanks for this information. I hope stox gets bigger in time.
Activity: 720
August 10, 2017, 07:35:04 AM
Everyone can now remove their Signatures as all stakes have been counted. Thank you for your patience. Please PM me for any questions.

I am very happy to hear this news, Hopefully Your Work more successful in the future ..
Thank you for your understanding.
Activity: 630
August 10, 2017, 06:31:26 AM
When do you plan to distribute the bounty?
Third post above yours
Unbelievable people can not read even last page of topic
i think he mean is when will be the start of the bounty distribution is the 60 days duration is starting since the signature campaign counting is done.?

no, he meant the maximum period of 60 days from the end of ICO. But don't worry, the signature campaign already considered, I think he will consider soon everything else
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 10, 2017, 05:59:16 AM
Third post above yours
i think he mean is when will be the start of the bounty distribution is the 60 days duration is starting since the signature campaign counting is done.?
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
August 09, 2017, 08:03:33 PM
looking forward to this projects development with everything im reading
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
August 09, 2017, 07:51:38 PM
Third post above yours
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
August 09, 2017, 05:38:13 PM

wondering same thing
Activity: 770
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
August 09, 2017, 02:10:42 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 09, 2017, 11:56:24 AM
well the stox is in the Etherdelta market which many traders buying it. it is a good ico and so successful so that there is no more to worry. Smiley we'll just have to wait for further announcement about the distribution of the tokens.
Activity: 532
August 09, 2017, 10:51:55 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
August 09, 2017, 02:42:02 AM
Hello guys, yes Shahrul is right, the maximum duration for Bounties to be paid is 60 days, it can be faster than that though, that is the maximum time it can take. In regards to the other spreadsheets, yes I know, I still need to count the stakes for the other campaigns and answer some of your queries regarding Stox Campaign, do not worry, I will get to everyone

After all counting is done, we will have a more precise date for payment
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
BorisThe
August 09, 2017, 02:36:47 AM
Hello, I participated in the bounty program and my stakes were not counted...
You can help me?
in the Spreadsheet  number 137
Thank you !
Activity: 504
August 09, 2017, 01:53:05 AM
Whats wrong with you anyways? The question have been answered by Bounty manager.
The quote I put up is from him.
You think he gonna come and answer differently this time?

Its better for him to concentrate finishing other bounty counting rather than answering the same question over and over again.

be grateful someone responding to your question.

Thank you, don't worry, all of the forms will be checked and spammers will be disqualified.
Bounty Campaign is now over. Please allow at least a week for me to verify all the spreadsheets and validate submissions, get rid of scammers and calculate stakes. Allow up to 60 days for the payment for Bounties to be paid. Thank you for everyone who participated in the project. We will try to finish this faster than that, but I don't want to give you a short estimation and then not respect it

That is the maximum duration, it is very well possible they might get distributed earlier. Please do not remove signatures before I count them all, there is a lot of participants.

Everyone can now remove their Signatures as all stakes have been counted. Thank you for your patience. Please PM me for any questions.

Pages:
Jump to: