Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 26. (Read 31822 times)

Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
August 05, 2017, 09:01:51 PM
congratulations to all of the investors of this campaign as well as the bounty participants i just heard that this campaign is already done with 30M$ very much fund hoping that this token will be put in bittrex or poliniex Smiley
Yes youre right stox crowdsale has raised $30m maybe because of mayweathers involvement during the ico.  Stx can be tradedable at hitbtc and maybe bittrex could be next.
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
August 05, 2017, 02:48:10 PM
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 05, 2017, 02:19:49 PM
congratulations to all of the investors of this campaign as well as the bounty participants i just heard that this campaign is already done with 30M$ very much fund hoping that this token will be put in bittrex or poliniex Smiley
Activity: 222
August 05, 2017, 01:51:41 PM
I want to submit second week's work proof but the form is        unseen  now. How can I submit now?
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
August 05, 2017, 01:40:14 PM
That is the maximum duration, it is very well possible they might get distributed earlier. Please do not remove signatures before I count them all, there is a lot of participants.
I was joined to twitter bounty campaign on 31st July. and I did all retweets and likes. but 2nd week submitting form was closed now so please can I submit here.
Activity: 616
August 05, 2017, 01:29:34 PM
That is the maximum duration, it is very well possible they might get distributed earlier. Please do not remove signatures before I count them all, there is a lot of participants.
Hello and good day to you colorlessK i just want to know if the post count we were posting today is counted? i just want to understand it because i am not updated in this campaign last 2 days so please answer thank you very much.
Activity: 684
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
August 05, 2017, 01:22:05 PM
Thanks for the update manager i will keep my signature and avatar until you say that we can now remove it. Hoping that the tokens will be distributed earlier than what you have said.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
August 05, 2017, 12:34:04 PM
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
August 05, 2017, 12:11:22 PM
Found spam twitter acc.

Probably BOUNTY MANAGER should check it more later one.
Couldnt find them all..you probably need to check them..
The same eth address too.

Thank you, don't worry, all of the forms will be checked and spammers will be disqualified.

Bounty Campaign is now over. Please allow at least a week for me to verify all the spreadsheets and validate submissions, get rid of scammers and calculate stakes. Allow up to 60 days for the payment for Bounties to be paid. Thank you for everyone who participated in the project. We will try to finish this faster than that, but I don't want to give you a short estimation and then not respect it

60 Days till payment??? what is this ? why do you need so much time to get us our well deserved tokens?
may be their teams is small so they are have a 60 days for calculate
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
August 05, 2017, 12:02:27 PM
sad i missed the bounty and the wings forecast but i get the ico Cheesy
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
What is wet may never dry
August 05, 2017, 11:49:25 AM
Found spam twitter acc.

Probably BOUNTY MANAGER should check it more later one.
Couldnt find them all..you probably need to check them..
The same eth address too.

Thank you, don't worry, all of the forms will be checked and spammers will be disqualified.

Bounty Campaign is now over. Please allow at least a week for me to verify all the spreadsheets and validate submissions, get rid of scammers and calculate stakes. Allow up to 60 days for the payment for Bounties to be paid. Thank you for everyone who participated in the project. We will try to finish this faster than that, but I don't want to give you a short estimation and then not respect it

60 Days till payment??? what is this ? why do you need so much time to get us our well deserved tokens?
August 05, 2017, 11:27:18 AM
Hello may i know when was the last day of the signature campaign? i mean when will be the last count day? is it august 3? or up to the end of the calculations? please answer thanks . by the way i have some investment on this so goodluck team.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
August 05, 2017, 11:10:52 AM
Hello to all of you when will the signature campaign will end? what is the exact date of signature campaign finish? is it done already or what? give me some information so that i am notified about this campaign.
why would you even ask. You didnt even wear the signature or participate.
All bounty for stox is over
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
August 05, 2017, 11:05:46 AM

Read guys. I know you guys lazy mf to even search manager latest post or even read the rules.

Every bounty program is over, no more registration and submission,
Dont remove your signature before the manager finish checking everything.
If you remove that you will be disqualified.

Rules, Terms Conditions:
1: The Signature should be kept until the end of the ICO, removing the signature before that time will result in a diqualification.
2: During this period you must make a minimum of 15 Posts in order to be considered eligible.
3: Only Posts that are useful and constructive will be eligible towards the 15 Post goal. Posts that are off-topic, or simply made for the intention of raising post count will be diqualified.
4: A post must have a minimum length of 75 Characters to be counted towards post goal.
5: Payment will be done after stake calculation, after the end of the ICO
6: Keep your signature on until the spreadsheet is updated with your final post count, for at least one more week, removing it before post count will not be accepted.
7: Only user with rank of Member and above can join.
Activity: 476
August 05, 2017, 10:31:34 AM

Can we remove our signatures?? No news about the campaign even not see we where checked in the form

Campaign manager said that it will take around a week to count final stakes of all the participants so I suggest you to not to remove the signature.

Spreadsheet for signature: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oBVvD8s0djUye_4wulOPTG8uMEfV_v3F6b37QscAmC0/edit#gid=2001907779

I bet he can't finish the bounty participant check in thime. There is lach of experience with him and this will cause delays for you participants of stox bounty for sure.

To me, it will take more time than you guessed.
August 05, 2017, 10:30:58 AM
Hello to all of you when will the signature campaign will end? what is the exact date of signature campaign finish? is it done already or what? give me some information so that i am notified about this campaign.
Even though signature campaign is still on going the problem is that  registration form is already close.
We are still waiting for managers update about this campaign.
what do you mean the form is closed and the campaign is still on going ? theyre just closed it and yet the posting is still on going right? i know that the ico is now done and i am also waiting for further announcement. please answer my question thank you.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
August 05, 2017, 10:15:56 AM
Even though signature campaign is still on going the problem is that  registration form is already close.
We are still waiting for managers update about this campaign.
Activity: 322
August 05, 2017, 09:04:27 AM
Activity: 261
August 05, 2017, 08:57:47 AM

Can we remove our signatures?? No news about the campaign even not see we where checked in the form

Campaign manager said that it will take around a week to count final stakes of all the participants so I suggest you to not to remove the signature.

Spreadsheet for signature: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oBVvD8s0djUye_4wulOPTG8uMEfV_v3F6b37QscAmC0/edit#gid=2001907779

i week just for all bounty or just signature ??
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
August 05, 2017, 07:28:18 AM

Pages:
Jump to: