Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 23. (Read 31822 times)

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
August 09, 2017, 12:44:04 AM
Everyone can now remove their Signatures as all stakes have been counted. Thank you for your patience. Please PM me for any questions.

Hi ColorlessK,

Thanks for the updates.

So when are we going to get paid???

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,
cybersofts
He already told before.
Give him max 60 days for it. They dont want to put specific time for it.

Thank you, don't worry, all of the forms will be checked and spammers will be disqualified.
Bounty Campaign is now over. Please allow at least a week for me to verify all the spreadsheets and validate submissions, get rid of scammers and calculate stakes. Allow up to 60 days for the payment for Bounties to be paid. Thank you for everyone who participated in the project. We will try to finish this faster than that, but I don't want to give you a short estimation and then not respect it

Hey Shahrul09,

I read that comment about 4 days ago!

And who are you anyway to answer the question that is not belong to you???

60 Days is kinda long for us... So, keep your mouth shut and let the "ColorlessK" answer our question.

Regards,
cybersofts

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
August 09, 2017, 12:32:03 AM
Everyone can now remove their Signatures as all stakes have been counted. Thank you for your patience. Please PM me for any questions.

Hi ColorlessK,

Thanks for the updates.

Regards,
cybersofts
He already told before.
Give him max 60 days for it. They dont want to put specific time for it.

Thank you, don't worry, all of the forms will be checked and spammers will be disqualified.
Bounty Campaign is now over. Please allow at least a week for me to verify all the spreadsheets and validate submissions, get rid of scammers and calculate stakes. Allow up to 60 days for the payment for Bounties to be paid. Thank you for everyone who participated in the project. We will try to finish this faster than that, but I don't want to give you a short estimation and then not respect it

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
August 08, 2017, 11:20:39 PM

Hi ColorlessK,

Thanks for the updates.

Regards,
cybersofts
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
August 08, 2017, 10:16:15 PM
Thanks manager for reaching out participants concern, hoping the distribution of tokens on every participants addresses will be done earlier. Cant wait to see stx on other exchanges.
Activity: 476
August 08, 2017, 09:08:16 PM
Can we now release the signature campaign? or still waiting 60 days for release it..

Now you can remove signature. they already announced.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
August 08, 2017, 06:41:30 PM
Thanks for quick fix ColorlessK.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
August 08, 2017, 06:34:19 PM
Thanks for the fast response, I think you should tell the participants if the ICO succesful. Congratulation for the short time ICOs just two week Campaign.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
August 08, 2017, 06:03:23 PM
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
August 08, 2017, 05:02:13 PM
Can we now release the signature campaign? or still waiting 60 days for release it..
Activity: 2590
August 08, 2017, 04:40:05 PM
Hi. The company of a baunta is closed? And the table with participants of the signature messages are already counted?
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
August 08, 2017, 12:03:51 PM
anyone know when the bounty will distribution? and how much this price when ICO? hope this coin available at exchanger.
as i read in the previous pages the campaign manager here said that it would take 60 days to distribute the tokens but they said also that they were do it as soon as possible Smiley i have some investment so i am grateful in this campaign.
August 08, 2017, 10:19:45 AM
The spreadsheet will be counting posts and gather stakes even now . So yea , untill the official ann of the bounty program end we can keep posting and cheer for STOX.
so even the bounty campaign is closed and the ico is done the post of its participants like you will continue to get stakes? even today the post count will be counted in the spreadsheet am i right?
No.
The program only run till 3rd August. So signature stake only counted till 3rd August.
read rules first guys before joining anything.
The program is over when ico is over.
Why is that so hard to understand?
yeah it is august 3 the end of the ico but the point here is what about those who join after august 3 and they are still in the spreadsheet? they are still accepted maybe the campaign manager should put the last counting days to august 6 to be fair.
Of course they wont be accept. Bounty manager will do his job and eliminate those guy.

Dont try to complicate his work now. You just gonna prolong the counting process if you want him to change the date.

What fair on keeping the stake till 6th august? The rules clearly say the program end when ico end, even if someone get accepted after 3rd august he will be eliminated, simple. Dont make thing more complicated

Everyone want the manager to finish counting fast and remove the signature and move on to another project and so that they can get their share fast.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
August 08, 2017, 09:58:07 AM
anyone know when the bounty will distribution? and how much this price when ICO? hope this coin available at exchanger.
Activity: 896
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 08, 2017, 09:42:17 AM
The spreadsheet will be counting posts and gather stakes even now . So yea , untill the official ann of the bounty program end we can keep posting and cheer for STOX.
so even the bounty campaign is closed and the ico is done the post of its participants like you will continue to get stakes? even today the post count will be counted in the spreadsheet am i right?
No.
The program only run till 3rd August. So signature stake only counted till 3rd August.
yeah it is august 3 the end of the ico but the point here is what about those who join after august 3 and they are still in the spreadsheet? they are still accepted maybe the campaign manager should put the last counting days to august 6 to be fair.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
August 08, 2017, 09:38:13 AM
We all know that, but doing consecutive post isnt right.  We are still waiting for an update coming from manager, and even it takes a month before we can remove our signature ,so be it.
August 08, 2017, 09:05:46 AM
No.
August 08, 2017, 09:03:38 AM
Hello to all of you? ive read some news and update here and i see that the counting for signature is done in august 3? am i right? i guess it is unfair to everyone that join after august 3 they will not get stakes right? someone there explain it to me thanks.
You guys should read the rules in first page.
The program over when ICO is OVER
Activity: 756
August 08, 2017, 08:29:06 AM
Is bounty still working?

its already over, They are counting the total stake and token coin to share, maybe 6 days or 1 week for finishing counting
Activity: 322
August 08, 2017, 07:57:06 AM
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
August 08, 2017, 07:51:28 AM
Pages:
Jump to: