Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 25. (Read 31822 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
What is wet may never dry
August 07, 2017, 01:29:55 AM
Dev my stakes counted on signature spread sheet. can i remove signature or still need to wear?

Thank you stox team for signature Stakes.
Just wait for the campaign manager to say it. As long as there is no update made by op,we are not allowed.to remove the signature.

They are very unclear about it....no specific dates...What about the payout ? is it really 60 days???
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
August 06, 2017, 09:29:18 PM
Hello,

I know that sometimes it takes a little longer for me to answer but know that I read every one of your messages and will take care of all your queries.

For Signature Campaign stakes have the same value as before, but since the campaign was so short (12 days) and also because of the many requests, stakes will now be awarded in daily values, so as to fairly differentiate between the ones who joined from the beginning and the ones that joined towards the end of the campaign.
You should count post number to August 6th(just enough 2 weeks). And count stake as begin, follow your rule. It's fair.
The program is over when the ICO end. Not until 6 august, check back the rules.

Dear devs, with all due respect, why to change the rules in last moment?

If someone join the campaign for the 2 week support, and the first rule was twitter campaign till 6 august, now you changed final date to 3 august, just when you rised your 30 millions.

Week 2:https://goo.gl/forms/KBbw5wrAiZP8Ypqs1 31 - 6 August

Same with signature, it`s hard you know to post 15 post for 2 days, if you are not spammer of course.

Please give stakes to people who had made their posts till 6 august, in any case they were devoted to the project, and the collected funds allows this easily.

Thank you.

Actually, they're not changing any rules. 6th august just approximated if the ICO Project will be more longer,but since the ICO sold out already on 3rd august they end the bounty campaign simultaneously.
You can see on the first page they stated this one :
~~
The Program will run until the end of ICO, ICO date will be announced soon.

A total of 0.25% out of sold STX Tokens. are reserved for the Bounty Campaigns[/size]

~~

and campaign manager still give us a time to submit our 2nd week twitter activities till now , he did fair already and give us a chance to submitting our twitter activities.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
August 06, 2017, 09:12:47 PM
Dev my stakes counted on signature spread sheet. can i remove signature or still need to wear?

Just wait for the campaign manager to say it. As long as there is no update made by op,we are not allowed.to remove the signature.
Activity: 476
August 06, 2017, 07:47:28 PM

Activity: 700
August 06, 2017, 02:58:44 PM
Hello,

I know that sometimes it takes a little longer for me to answer but know that I read every one of your messages and will take care of all your queries.

For Signature Campaign stakes have the same value as before, but since the campaign was so short (12 days) and also because of the many requests, stakes will now be awarded in daily values, so as to fairly differentiate between the ones who joined from the beginning and the ones that joined towards the end of the campaign.
You should count post number to August 6th(just enough 2 weeks). And count stake as begin, follow your rule. It's fair.

Dear devs, with all due respect, why to change the rules in last moment?

If someone join the campaign for the 2 week support, and the first rule was twitter campaign till 6 august, now you changed final date to 3 august, just when you rised your 30 millions.

Week 2:https://goo.gl/forms/KBbw5wrAiZP8Ypqs1 31 - 6 August

Same with signature, it`s hard you know to post 15 post for 2 days, if you are not spammer of course.

Please give stakes to people who had made their posts till 6 august, in any case they were devoted to the project, and the collected funds allows this easily.

Thank you.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
https://shuffle.com?r=nba
August 06, 2017, 01:51:46 PM
I see STOX in Coinmarketcap. Meaning to say it is already in exchange!
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
August 06, 2017, 12:31:27 PM
Hello,

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
August 06, 2017, 12:19:10 PM
dev the Twitter campaign is still going on? I am still not posting my retweets. Can you still accepted if I will post my retweets? Thank you for your response.
Dude, bounty has been over. please read on previous post and look at above manager said he start counting the stake of bounty.

Bounty Campaign is now over. Please allow at least a week for me to verify all the spreadsheets and validate submissions, get rid of scammers and calculate stakes. Allow up to 60 days for the payment for Bounties to be paid. Thank you for everyone who participated in the project. We will try to finish this faster than that, but I don't want to give you a short estimation and then not respect it
Activity: 1414
Merit: 358
August 06, 2017, 11:43:56 AM
dev the Twitter campaign is still going on? I am still not posting my retweets. Can you still accepted if I will post my retweets? Thank you for your response.
Activity: 562
Merit: 500
August 06, 2017, 10:52:39 AM
Hello,

August 06, 2017, 10:51:15 AM
Hello,

Although I have not participated in the campaign but allow me to express my opinion on your plan to distribute stakes on a daily basis.
I believe that is not fair enough because there was an original rules already when the campaign started and people participated because they believe the
rules is good and the project has a potential to be a sold out one.

In general, there is no guarantee an ICO will be sold out or not and when ICO will not succeed, bounty hunters will not get anything as well to compensate on their effort so I guess it is fair to reward them on what they are entitled to receive, they are part or maybe one of the reasons why such ICO was a success.

Well the new rules is more fair to the bounty hunter that joining since day 1.
(Even the lowest rank of user can benefit from this as stake is count by day)

And your arguement that the ico is not guranteed to finish up is invalid because the ico will stay till 14 day, if the ico continue till 14 day the bounty hunter will get more stakes as day continue. That a good things.

Counting by day is more reasonable as the participant that join since day 1 doing alot more of marketing than the one that joining late.
August 06, 2017, 10:47:53 AM
Hello,

This is the most reasonable and fair decision.
Bounty hunter that participate since day 1 should get more than the one that joined late and just finish the post and get alot.
Counting by day is more reasonable as the participant that joun since day 1 doing alot more of marketing than the one that joining late.
Activity: 150
Merit: 110
August 06, 2017, 06:40:29 AM
It was a really fast and successful ICO, congratulations !
don't be so impatient i guess it doesn't last 60 days to have bounties.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 06, 2017, 05:10:58 AM
Hello,

oh well do you mean that almost all of the participants that joined in the end of the campaign and reach the minimum post will take less stakes than the earliest participants?
i have one more question. now that we keep our signature is that mean that the post count that we are posting today is counted or not?
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
August 06, 2017, 03:29:49 AM
Hello,

Although I have not participated in the campaign but allow me to express my opinion on your plan to distribute stakes on a daily basis.
I believe that is not fair enough because there was an original rules already when the campaign started and people participated because they believe the
rules is good and the project has a potential to be a sold out one.

In general, there is no guarantee an ICO will be sold out or not and when ICO will not succeed, bounty hunters will not get anything as well to compensate on their effort so I guess it is fair to reward them on what they are entitled to receive, they are part or maybe one of the reasons why such ICO was a success.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
August 06, 2017, 02:59:04 AM
hey check the PM ?
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
August 06, 2017, 01:47:59 AM
Hello,

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
August 06, 2017, 12:54:34 AM
Happy to see that the ico went so well ! Kind of difficult to reach the 15 posts in 4 days but anyway , I like the project!
And for people who miss the ico is still at very good price on Liqui Wink
Activity: 2156
Merit: 344
August 06, 2017, 12:13:07 AM
Bounty campaign is over and wait 60 days for distribution
Very hard work dev for fast bounty project
Activity: 476
August 05, 2017, 11:01:10 PM
thank you dev for announcement for bounties. and signature to keep untill finish counting. so that means if we keep more signature then we can get more stake about signature. if yes then that is very good for supporters.
Pages:
Jump to: