Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 23. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 12:15:35 PM
How many users do you think this platform will have?
This is a very abstract question that is very hard to answer. It depends on many factors. After a certain time it will be possible to give a more accurate answer
Looking at the social networks of this project, I realized that the community of this project is very small.
The project is relatively new, the developers are trying to do everything to their platform was on hearing and used for its intended purpose
Activity: 210
May 28, 2018, 12:13:52 PM
This is a very abstract question that is very hard to answer. It depends on many factors. After a certain time it will be possible to give a more accurate answer
Looking at the social networks of this project, I realized that the community of this project is very small.
Activity: 196
May 28, 2018, 12:05:16 PM
Activity: 210
May 28, 2018, 11:59:06 AM
Activity: 168
May 28, 2018, 11:56:54 AM
I read about this and I liked the idea of this project. Who can say when it starts?
In accordance with the road map, the project should start in May 2018, that is at the moment.
Really? So it's already at the moment launched?
Yes, you can already go to the website and take advantage of this. The team is now engaged in promoting this, and the product is already ready.
And how exactly do they plan to promote their project, because it seems to me that it is not moving as actively as it could be. This should form a large community around itself and then it will work well.
You are absolutely right. In order for this to work well for the team, you need to create your own user community. At the moment they are promoting their project through the bounty of the campaign, in the frequency of through subscription on this forum.
Are there other kinds of bounty campaigns besides the campaign of signatures?
Not only these. Just YouTube's campaign to create a video, a translation campaign, and several other campaigns. I can not tell you exactly what this is all about. You can see the full list in the description of this thread.
Ok thanks for the info, I'll check it out Smiley
Activity: 238
May 28, 2018, 11:54:06 AM
I read about this and I liked the idea of this project. Who can say when it starts?
In accordance with the road map, the project should start in May 2018, that is at the moment.
Yes, you can already go to the website and take advantage of this. The team is now engaged in promoting this, and the product is already ready.
And how exactly do they plan to promote their project, because it seems to me that it is not moving as actively as it could be. This should form a large community around itself and then it will work well.
You are absolutely right. In order for this to work well for the team, you need to create your own user community. At the moment they are promoting their project through the bounty of the campaign, in the frequency of through subscription on this forum.
Not only these. Just YouTube's campaign to create a video, a translation campaign, and several other campaigns. I can not tell you exactly what this is all about. You can see the full list in the description of this thread.
May 28, 2018, 11:42:37 AM
Activity: 396
Merit: 110
May 28, 2018, 11:37:52 AM
very upset by the fact that I could not take part in airdrop. The project is interested, but for some reason, is not included in the list of participants. I will try further, as the project is interesting to me.
May 28, 2018, 11:31:35 AM
May 28, 2018, 11:24:04 AM
May 28, 2018, 11:20:23 AM
May 28, 2018, 11:16:24 AM
May 28, 2018, 11:13:24 AM
May 28, 2018, 11:11:17 AM
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
May 28, 2018, 11:09:11 AM
very interesting coin, I want to participate
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 10:19:02 AM
there is little information here, judging from the road map, it is about to start or is already running Huh Huh
quite right. confirmation of this is that only silver coins are activated.
but these silver coins receive a temporary gold status and are paid.
yes, after Block #35000 is mined activate all tiers. Bronze, silver, gold, platinum and diamond masternodes are getting their full reward ! (respectively 20/50/120/200/350 coins)
Activity: 546
May 28, 2018, 11:06:49 AM
This is a very interesting project, where can I read more about this?
Try to see it on the project's website, I think you'll find there more details about this   Wink
I checked the information there, but did not find it. Therefore, I decided to ask about it here.
I do not quite understand what kind of information you are looking for and for what. I read the information on the website and it was enough to me to understand that this project is quite interesting and it is worth my attention
I mean white paper or some other documentation about the project. I would like to learn more about this in more detail, read about the features of technology. I'm interested.
I did not actually see that this project had white paper. The information that is presented on the website in full is telling about the details of this
It's just that I usually like to know more about projects and their technological features, for me this is of particular interest. It is a pity that there is no technical documentation, I would gladly learn it.
I do not understand why you need this, but if you so much want to learn it, then you can try contacting the founders of the project through a special form on the website.
Well, thanks, I'll try it. Thanks for the tips  Smiley
I was glad to help
Activity: 420
May 28, 2018, 10:54:45 AM
This is a very interesting project, where can I read more about this?
Try to see it on the project's website, I think you'll find there more details about this   Wink
I checked the information there, but did not find it. Therefore, I decided to ask about it here.
I do not quite understand what kind of information you are looking for and for what. I read the information on the website and it was enough to me to understand that this project is quite interesting and it is worth my attention
I mean white paper or some other documentation about the project. I would like to learn more about this in more detail, read about the features of technology. I'm interested.
I did not actually see that this project had white paper. The information that is presented on the website in full is telling about the details of this
It's just that I usually like to know more about projects and their technological features, for me this is of particular interest. It is a pity that there is no technical documentation, I would gladly learn it.
I do not understand why you need this, but if you so much want to learn it, then you can try contacting the founders of the project through a special form on the website.
Well, thanks, I'll try it. Thanks for the tips  Smiley
Activity: 277
Merit: 101
May 28, 2018, 10:48:08 AM
Interesting project with good big number of bounty and good organisation , good luck guys!
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 10:12:34 AM
I am now studying the information on this project; it seems to me that he is many-sided Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I agree with you. The system of pentane remuneration resembles mining.
yes, there are 5 type of masternod you can install
Pages:
Jump to: