Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 20. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 11
May 29, 2018, 12:45:33 PM
Tell me, does the project already have a bounty program? Can I start to participate in it? If so, which bonuses can I get from my actions?

Yes, the bounty program is already available and you can participate in the development of the project! Your help will be fully appreciated by the project. I'm sure

This is fine, where can I get information about this program?

All the information you can find here: discord.gg/8zKXdGg
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
May 29, 2018, 12:44:48 PM
Tell me, does the project already have a bounty program? Can I start to participate in it? If so, which bonuses can I get from my actions?

Yes, the bounty program is already available and you can participate in the development of the project! Your help will be fully appreciated by the project. I'm sure

On the official site there is a link to the bounty program, you can use it and take part in the bounty program of this project, There in detail it is described where it is better to display an active

And what privileges and bonuses can I get from participating in this program? How does the project reward participants for the development of the project? You know?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 12:39:21 PM

On the official site there is a link to the bounty program, you can use it and take part in the bounty program of this project, There in detail it is described where it is better to display an active
May 29, 2018, 12:34:40 PM

May 29, 2018, 12:28:44 PM

May 29, 2018, 12:22:53 PM
May 29, 2018, 12:16:33 PM
Do you think it's worth buying the project's tokens so that when their price rises in the market, sell them and make money? Can the project's token grow in price?

I can not give you an exact answer, I think that no one will give you an answer)

And what do you think? Is it likely that the token will grow in price in half or more? To get a profit from their sale
May 29, 2018, 12:15:30 PM
Do you think it's worth buying the project's tokens so that when their price rises in the market, sell them and make money? Can the project's token grow in price?

Like any other coin if the project will evolve and people will see the increase in coins is inevitable. And here you can see that the team works !
May 29, 2018, 12:10:41 PM

I can not give you an exact answer, I think that no one will give you an answer)
May 29, 2018, 12:05:28 PM
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 12:01:14 PM
Looks nice. Where I can see roadmap and dev team info?
Information about road map, you can find on the official website of the project. All references are in the beginning of the topic. Admin is constantly in discord. There you can ask questions personally

Website can be viewed here : https://www.pentanode-crypto.com/aff/PetPFeFq2X5VDxBtMQQYuZFX8bdD25JHmS
If youd like more information come join the growing community over in the discord server here : https://discord.gg/t8DXcsb
May 29, 2018, 09:28:56 AM
Information about road map, you can find on the official website of the project. All references are in the beginning of the topic. Admin is constantly in discord. There you can ask questions personally
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
May 29, 2018, 09:08:42 AM
I am in love with the idea. The project really changes the point of view about investment. I hope they will be doing all possible to make it great. The staking system is great.
Everyone who knows how Penta going to be a successful project loves this coin. We as a community, supporting with all our powers. Thank you for your support.
So, how Pentanode will going to be a successfull project? What masternode function for this coin?
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
May 29, 2018, 07:27:04 AM
Following this topic.

Join Pentanode on discord for all updates and bounties https://discord.gg/vBZ4Tck
Activity: 14
May 29, 2018, 07:13:44 AM
Following this topic.
Activity: 14
May 29, 2018, 04:41:48 AM
I am in love with the idea. The project really changes the point of view about investment. I hope they will be doing all possible to make it great. The staking system is great.

Everyone who knows how Penta going to be a successful project loves this coin. We as a community, supporting with all our powers. Thank you for your support.

I like your concept
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
May 29, 2018, 04:17:48 AM

Activity: 18
May 29, 2018, 02:44:26 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 09:01:11 PM
Hey, everyone. Who knows some details about the bounty campaign? I just can’t find the link for the bounty thread. I would be very thankful if someone could help me.
I think I can help you. What exactly do you want to know? There many kinds of activities. The bounty is not different from any other bounty campaign.
Mostly I am interested in translations. I have some skill, so, I could be very useful for Pentanode I think. I know 4 languages and I could help them to translate the white paper.
Wow. It is impressive. Look, you need to download some documents to translate and you will get reward. Here is it.
 https://www.pentanode-crypto.com/upload/pentanode_language_pack.zip

Wow. Thanks for it. But, maybe there are some more possibilities for me? Also, can you tell me how much I will get for this work?
If you translate all the documents, you will get a $100 worth "Staking starter (100 coins)" pack. Anyway, you can also translate the bitcointalk threads in different languages too
It is so nice. I will be able to become a part of the system too. Great. What about bitcointalk? Will reward stay the same, or it will be higher?
You can get 10 PTN. Probably, you should connect to bounty manager somehow. I think you still have many questions. Good luck! I hope you will get all possible rewards from this bounty campaign.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 08:56:08 PM
Hey, everyone. Who knows some details about the bounty campaign? I just can’t find the link for the bounty thread. I would be very thankful if someone could help me.
I think I can help you. What exactly do you want to know? There many kinds of activities. The bounty is not different from any other bounty campaign.
Mostly I am interested in translations. I have some skill, so, I could be very useful for Pentanode I think. I know 4 languages and I could help them to translate the white paper.
Wow. It is impressive. Look, you need to download some documents to translate and you will get reward. Here is it.
 https://www.pentanode-crypto.com/upload/pentanode_language_pack.zip

Wow. Thanks for it. But, maybe there are some more possibilities for me? Also, can you tell me how much I will get for this work?
If you translate all the documents, you will get a $100 worth "Staking starter (100 coins)" pack. Anyway, you can also translate the bitcointalk threads in different languages too
It is so nice. I will be able to become a part of the system too. Great. What about bitcointalk? Will reward stay the same, or it will be higher?
Pages:
Jump to: