Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 18. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 04:49:40 PM
The project impressed me so much. I think Pentanode has a strong team with useful skills. I want to download a Pentanode wallet. Is it available now?
Yes, it has been recently presented.
It is great that you want to become a part of pentanode’s community. It will be great.

I hope so. Can you tell me some details about it? Do you know are there some conditions to download it? Is there any requires for software?
I know that there are several kinds of wallets for different popular OS.
It is pretty comfortable for different users. You’d better look it by yourself.

Ok. I will. Pentanode develops really fast. I like that more and more people join the project. Do you know how much nodes are active?
Activity: 196
May 29, 2018, 04:44:21 PM
The project impressed me so much. I think Pentanode has a strong team with useful skills. I want to download a Pentanode wallet. Is it available now?
It is great that you want to become a part of pentanode’s community. It will be great.

I hope so. Can you tell me some details about it? Do you know are there some conditions to download it? Is there any requires for software?
I know that there are several kinds of wallets for different popular OS.
It is pretty comfortable for different users. You’d better look it by yourself.
May 29, 2018, 04:37:35 PM

Activity: 196
May 29, 2018, 04:32:03 PM
May 29, 2018, 04:25:43 PM
Activity: 210
May 29, 2018, 04:18:37 PM
Hey, everyone. I like this project so much, but I can’t find any of their social media accounts except their official twitter page. Who knows where can I find them?
Unfortunately, nowhere. This project is presented only on twitter and github. There are no other official accounts for sure. It is the official information.
What a pity. I would be happy to follow Pentanode’s page to stay tuned. Why did team make this decision? Is it so important?
Yes, I think it is a logic decision. It would help to avoid cases of fraud. Less you have accounts in social media, less is the opportunity to crack their pages and to deceive members of community.
I have never thought this way. Maybe, you are right. I hope this problem will never be actual for Pentanode. I still have a question. What about the current news?
You can always find some current news on their twitter page. Besides, managers always update information on their bitcointalk thread. So, read post and stay tuned.
Well, I think it will be enough for me. But, what about the bounty? For many other projects social media is the main way to promote their product.
Yes, but I think it is not necessary. I mean that bounty campaign is not necessary for success. Anyway, project gives you some interesting opportunities if you want to help with translation. You need to take a look on the first page.
Ok, I will. Maybe you are right. Social media is not the key for popularity. Pentanode has enough advantages to become a really great investment platform. Probably, I will even try its bounty.
That is exactly what I wanted to say. I think it is a good decision to take a part in the bounty campaign. I wish good luck, bro Smiley
Activity: 224
May 29, 2018, 04:12:51 PM
Hey, everyone. I like this project so much, but I can’t find any of their social media accounts except their official twitter page. Who knows where can I find them?
Unfortunately, nowhere. This project is presented only on twitter and github. There are no other official accounts for sure. It is the official information.
What a pity. I would be happy to follow Pentanode’s page to stay tuned. Why did team make this decision? Is it so important?
Yes, I think it is a logic decision. It would help to avoid cases of fraud. Less you have accounts in social media, less is the opportunity to crack their pages and to deceive members of community.
I have never thought this way. Maybe, you are right. I hope this problem will never be actual for Pentanode. I still have a question. What about the current news?
You can always find some current news on their twitter page. Besides, managers always update information on their bitcointalk thread. So, read post and stay tuned.
Well, I think it will be enough for me. But, what about the bounty? For many other projects social media is the main way to promote their product.
Yes, but I think it is not necessary. I mean that bounty campaign is not necessary for success. Anyway, project gives you some interesting opportunities if you want to help with translation. You need to take a look on the first page.
Ok, I will. Maybe you are right. Social media is not the key for popularity. Pentanode has enough advantages to become a really great investment platform. Probably, I will even try its bounty.
May 29, 2018, 04:04:18 PM
May 29, 2018, 03:53:46 PM
May 29, 2018, 03:48:16 PM
May 29, 2018, 03:43:12 PM
May 29, 2018, 03:34:08 PM
May 29, 2018, 03:29:44 PM
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
May 29, 2018, 03:28:12 PM
until everything suits hopefully will not be lost as most in our time)
May 29, 2018, 03:23:43 PM
May 29, 2018, 03:18:31 PM
May 29, 2018, 02:10:05 PM
guys, I will participate in this project, I am sure that it will develop only in one direction - in the direction of entering the broad market.
and before going to the broad market it would be useful to buy several coins. especially since the developers took care of their favorite participants and created various packages in accordance with our needs Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
May 29, 2018, 02:05:12 PM
guys, I will participate in this project, I am sure that it will develop only in one direction - in the direction of entering the broad market.
Activity: 289
Merit: 11
May 29, 2018, 02:03:50 PM
It is a pity that the activation of that most profitable multi-level reward system will occur only in June .. I was hope that this momentous event will come to pass earlier.
but it's great that developers are strongly promoting the project. This is evidenced by the numerous involvement of investors and the dissemination of information about the project through social networks. and when the bounty and the airdrop begin, I imagine what a boom will begin. naturally, in a favorable sense of the word! Cheesy
Bounty and airdrop coming 4 weeks. All information in discord  Wink
May 29, 2018, 02:00:06 PM
It is a pity that the activation of that most profitable multi-level reward system will occur only in June .. I was hope that this momentous event will come to pass earlier.
but it's great that developers are strongly promoting the project. This is evidenced by the numerous involvement of investors and the dissemination of information about the project through social networks. and when the bounty and the airdrop begin, I imagine what a boom will begin. naturally, in a favorable sense of the word! Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: