Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 22. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 01:48:38 PM
Are there any estimates of what some ICO editions or while the project did not pay enough attention?
The project is too young to be known at such a global level. Certainly this project will still declare itself
You do not know where you can see the price of this token on the coinmarketcap it is not. And on the website I could not find any information about it.

As i know now coin is worth 0.8$. It is not known why the price on the chart is only at this level. It seems that this token will soon appear on the exchanges
That's pretty good already. If these tokens are allowed on the exchange then it has a future. And it is worth looking at this project when they are at such a low price
Activity: 182
May 28, 2018, 01:43:43 PM
Are there any estimates of what some ICO editions or while the project did not pay enough attention?
The project is too young to be known at such a global level. Certainly this project will still declare itself
You do not know where you can see the price of this token on the coinmarketcap it is not. And on the website I could not find any information about it.

As i know now coin is worth 0.8$. It is not known why the price on the chart is only at this level. It seems that this token will soon appear on the exchanges
May 28, 2018, 01:28:25 PM
May 28, 2018, 01:24:31 PM
May 28, 2018, 01:20:06 PM
May 28, 2018, 01:15:36 PM
Is there no information about the development team on the site ? How can you trust the project without even knowing who is behind it
You can contact the developers and ask them personally why there is no information about their team
Personally, the first thing I pay attention to is the team of developers and the idea of the project, but here i did not see any of them. What is this token for? Who will be the master node if there are no transactions?
The token of this platform has a very interesting and original technology that will surely appeal to the cryptocurrency community
Maybe I'm too skeptical about this project. But there are already a lot of tokens that can provide fast, secure and even anonymous transactions. There is also a master node and also used POS
The ability to receive large rewards for finding blocks and carrying out transactions will do the job here you will see
It will be very interesting to see how it will look in practice and how many people will support this currency. There is very little information about it and it is difficult to draw any unambiguous conclusions
In fact, there is more than enough information. Go to the official website where everything is painted in detail and there are links to various resources that may help you to make a more complete picture
Activity: 210
May 28, 2018, 01:11:03 PM
Is there no information about the development team on the site ? How can you trust the project without even knowing who is behind it
You can contact the developers and ask them personally why there is no information about their team
Personally, the first thing I pay attention to is the team of developers and the idea of the project, but here i did not see any of them. What is this token for? Who will be the master node if there are no transactions?
The token of this platform has a very interesting and original technology that will surely appeal to the cryptocurrency community
Maybe I'm too skeptical about this project. But there are already a lot of tokens that can provide fast, secure and even anonymous transactions. There is also a master node and also used POS
The ability to receive large rewards for finding blocks and carrying out transactions will do the job here you will see
It will be very interesting to see how it will look in practice and how many people will support this currency. There is very little information about it and it is difficult to draw any unambiguous conclusions
May 28, 2018, 01:06:27 PM
May 28, 2018, 01:03:00 PM
May 28, 2018, 12:59:05 PM
May 28, 2018, 12:55:57 PM
May 28, 2018, 12:50:54 PM
May 28, 2018, 12:41:52 PM
Activity: 546
May 28, 2018, 12:34:37 PM
How do I understand the developers have developed their unique technology for the token of this platform?
Yes, the technology is actually very interesting and will be able to compete with existing fabrics.
May 28, 2018, 12:31:01 PM
How do I understand the developers have developed their unique technology for the token of this platform?
May 28, 2018, 12:29:10 PM
How many users do you think this platform will have?
This is a very abstract question that is very hard to answer. It depends on many factors. After a certain time it will be possible to give a more accurate answer
Looking at the social networks of this project, I realized that the community of this project is very small.
The project is relatively new, the developers are trying to do everything to their platform was on hearing and used for its intended purpose
The master of the knife involves making a profit from the transactions. As the master node will receive the profit if the transaction is not? Or will there be very few? What is the essence of investment?
Would you invest in this project? Answer honestly?
I invest in all projects which somehow proved themselves and have some perspective. Yes, perhaps most of the projects will not make a profit but sometimes it turns out to make just unreal profits on those projects to which all had a skeptical attitude. I will definitely buy tokens of this project
Quite an interesting position, how much you plan to make on this platform?
I think I'll take the bronze master node. I won't take any chances and keep them to a minimum. This is the main principle. If there are any prerequisites for a good growth of the token, I will definitely buy more
Activity: 196
May 28, 2018, 12:23:47 PM
This is a very abstract question that is very hard to answer. It depends on many factors. After a certain time it will be possible to give a more accurate answer
Looking at the social networks of this project, I realized that the community of this project is very small.
The project is relatively new, the developers are trying to do everything to their platform was on hearing and used for its intended purpose
The master of the knife involves making a profit from the transactions. As the master node will receive the profit if the transaction is not? Or will there be very few? What is the essence of investment?
I invest in all projects which somehow proved themselves and have some perspective. Yes, perhaps most of the projects will not make a profit but sometimes it turns out to make just unreal profits on those projects to which all had a skeptical attitude. I will definitely buy tokens of this project
Quite an interesting position, how much you plan to make on this platform?
May 28, 2018, 12:20:52 PM
Activity: 196
May 28, 2018, 12:17:45 PM
May 28, 2018, 12:17:22 PM
Pages:
Jump to: