Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 30. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 11
May 26, 2018, 11:21:09 AM
yes here even the purse can be downloaded directly from the site! thanks to the creators that they take into account the interests of the participants!
Wallet is working fine ! It's been two weeks included failures not found. POS 5 coins. Sorry for masternode have not yet gathered enough((
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 11:17:38 AM
there is little information here, judging from the road map, it is about to start or is already running Huh Huh
quite right. confirmation of this is that only silver coins are activated.
but these silver coins receive a temporary gold status and are paid.
they are with full activation to be made in June Roll Eyes

After block 35000
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 11:07:32 AM
yes here even the purse can be downloaded directly from the site! thanks to the creators that they take into account the interests of the participants!
here there is not only a purse, but also a referral program. no, I definitely should take part in this masterpiece of technology!
Activity: 210
May 26, 2018, 11:01:24 AM
May 25, 2018, 09:01:46 AM
This is an amazing project. Great team good work. I'm waiting for good news from this strong project team and wish a big profit!
May 26, 2018, 10:55:40 AM
I am confident that this project will develop towards improving technologies and will take a worthy place in the market.
Activity: 164
May 25, 2018, 05:56:52 AM
Sorry but I'm new to crypto. What's the masternode all these guys talking about?

join here https://discord.gg/EVwJN8s and read #faq
May 26, 2018, 10:50:26 AM
platform is promising, developers are determined to promote their offspring in stock exchanges
I just looked. solid organizations. nevertheless, for the sake of maximum progress, the bounty and the IO are still conducted.
Activity: 37
May 25, 2018, 05:43:22 AM
Good project, I'm very excited. I did not have time to take part in bounty. I hope that I will take part in the company of bounty

The bounty is very easy, with just a few minutes a day
yeah easy bounty! you can earn with refferals on the website with your referral code also, and invite people to the discord chat for points each week that will be paid out in pentanode coins!

How can I earn coins with referrals?

Pentanod have stats of every visitor of our website, if your referral link is used, Pentanod will know.
You don't know how to create your referral link ? Go to https://www.pentanode-crypto.com/aff/PcM3DHjo1ZnatVBMLtenLqTYzqeS4EmfAj Buy page, and scroll down to "get free coins", it's explained.
You will also get your share of the purchase as stated in affiliate rules.
Great way to share this and earn some coins! refer friends and earn a percentage aswell as points towards the weekly bounties!
Activity: 168
May 26, 2018, 10:45:47 AM
platform is promising, developers are determined to promote their offspring in stock exchanges
May 26, 2018, 10:40:49 AM
in general, guys, I like the project more and more. there is, of course, some misunderstanding, but I'm sure that like-minded people will help me here, especially since I still have to write posts for the bounty's need Roll Eyes
May 26, 2018, 10:35:01 AM
there is little information here, judging from the road map, it is about to start or is already running Huh Huh
about the multifacetedness ... here there is also the airship, that is getting free coins. and bounty with all sorts of pleasant and generous terms
May 26, 2018, 10:22:15 AM
they are with full activation to be made in June Roll Eyes
May 26, 2018, 10:20:35 AM
This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others! i also commend the dev team for bringing the idea into reality and close to reaching the purpose!
Activity: 164
May 25, 2018, 04:52:34 AM
Good project, I'm very excited. I did not have time to take part in bounty. I hope that I will take part in the company of bounty

The bounty is very easy, with just a few minutes a day
yeah easy bounty! you can earn with refferals on the website with your referral code also, and invite people to the discord chat for points each week that will be paid out in pentanode coins!

How can I earn coins with referrals?

Pentanod have stats of every visitor of our website, if your referral link is used, Pentanod will know.
You don't know how to create your referral link ? Go to https://www.pentanode-crypto.com/aff/PcM3DHjo1ZnatVBMLtenLqTYzqeS4EmfAj Buy page, and scroll down to "get free coins", it's explained.
You will also get your share of the purchase as stated in affiliate rules.
May 26, 2018, 10:16:09 AM
Activity: 168
May 26, 2018, 10:11:25 AM
May 26, 2018, 10:05:25 AM
May 26, 2018, 10:00:51 AM
I am now studying the information on this project; it seems to me that he is many-sided Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I agree with you. The system of pentane remuneration resembles mining.
copper member
Activity: 154
May 26, 2018, 09:59:54 AM
Great project , I will follow and join
Pages:
Jump to: