Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 34. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 01:46:43 AM
Low Premine : 4% total : 3% for Public sale - 1% for promoting

This is the biggest scam ever... Why people fall for that colorful bs, didn't you have a proper childhood? This is the same Tier MN gimmick as any other coin, and it doesn't even have a proper roadmap, 3% public sale? WTF? that's 3M coins for sale, he may as well and bail after he's done with you people.

You said that crap numerous times already. We heard you. Can you please stop now? Every 2 pages the same post.

x2
May 26, 2018, 01:38:39 AM
This Sunday there will be a distribution for the bounty? According to the rules should give 20 coins? And how long will it take to send to the wallet?

The same day.
May 26, 2018, 01:28:20 AM

Can someone remind me about the referral program? I just can’t find this information anywhere. I would like to get some free coins if there is such a possibility.
Yes, there a referral program. You can use a special link – affiliate link. You will get bonuses for every person that will use your link to buy PTN.

For every person?
May 26, 2018, 01:19:59 AM

Passed almost 18K blocks, "the flight is normal", the network is stable. If you have not already participated in the project - welcome!

Very fast.
Activity: 69
May 26, 2018, 12:12:10 AM
Thanks for this bounty, I hope, I will win this contest  Kiss
May 26, 2018, 12:10:19 AM
wishing brightest future and good journey
May 26, 2018, 12:08:16 AM
After some day, we will see it in cryptopia & cb,  wow!
May 26, 2018, 12:06:19 AM
Good coin so far, really amazing
May 25, 2018, 11:20:39 PM
Go to the moon  Wink
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 10:47:45 PM
There is literally nothing special about this project... These people are so hungry for a bounty that they keep posting nonsense, holy shit, the human greed at its best.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 07:12:36 PM

Can someone remind me about the referral program? I just can’t find this information anywhere. I would like to get some free coins if there is such a possibility.
Yes, there a referral program. You can use a special link – affiliate link. You will get bonuses for every person that will use your link to buy PTN.
Yes, I know about it. I need information about the number of bonuses. How much I will get for every person that will buy coins thanks to me?
Ok. You will get 1% of bought coins. Second time you get 2%, third time 3% and so on. It's stackable until 5%. 5% is the maximum bonus of this affiliate program.
Wow, it looks pretty attractive. I hope I will get the maximum bonus. This project is really something special and it deserves to be successful.
Activity: 210
May 25, 2018, 07:07:18 PM

Yes, I know about it. I need information about the number of bonuses. How much I will get for every person that will buy coins thanks to me?
Ok. You will get 1% of bought coins. Second time you get 2%, third time 3% and so on. It's stackable until 5%. 5% is the maximum bonus of this affiliate program.
May 25, 2018, 07:02:30 PM

Activity: 210
May 25, 2018, 06:57:48 PM

May 25, 2018, 06:52:38 PM

Activity: 182
May 25, 2018, 06:47:34 PM
Hey, everyone! Is there some interesting news about Pentanode? I haven’t followed news for a while, so I want to know what happens.
I hope you weren’t absent for a long time because this project develops fast. They hit the block 15k. I think it looks pretty impressive. They have a great future.
Yes, I am sure with it. I think it is a best platform for investment. I like that they system is divided on several nodes. It offers possibility for different users to participate in system.
I agree with you. I it is so great that more you invest, more profit you get. But, even if you don’t have much money you can be an owner of a masternode or get a staking package.
The staking package is really good idea. I think it shows how much pentanode’s team cares about their community. I hope they will be doing the same for a long time.
I am sure about it. Looks, how popular their bounty is. This project showed how promising it is. It can offer much more than earning money and getting profit.
It is true. I heard that there is no problem with payment. Everyone gets as much as they earned. Everything is fair and great.
Probably, I will participate in the bounty campaign too. I hope it is not too late for it. I want to help Pentanode to become more popular and needed.
I think it is not too late. The bounty has recently started. I have a wonderful opportunity and you must use it. I wish you good luck, bro.
Thank you too for interesting information and advices. I am glad to see that pentanode has a strong and great community and cool members as you are.
Activity: 196
May 25, 2018, 06:42:43 PM
Hey, everyone! Is there some interesting news about Pentanode? I haven’t followed news for a while, so I want to know what happens.
I hope you weren’t absent for a long time because this project develops fast. They hit the block 15k. I think it looks pretty impressive. They have a great future.
Yes, I am sure with it. I think it is a best platform for investment. I like that they system is divided on several nodes. It offers possibility for different users to participate in system.
I agree with you. I it is so great that more you invest, more profit you get. But, even if you don’t have much money you can be an owner of a masternode or get a staking package.
The staking package is really good idea. I think it shows how much pentanode’s team cares about their community. I hope they will be doing the same for a long time.
I am sure about it. Looks, how popular their bounty is. This project showed how promising it is. It can offer much more than earning money and getting profit.
It is true. I heard that there is no problem with payment. Everyone gets as much as they earned. Everything is fair and great.
Probably, I will participate in the bounty campaign too. I hope it is not too late for it. I want to help Pentanode to become more popular and needed.
I think it is not too late. The bounty has recently started. I have a wonderful opportunity and you must use it. I wish you good luck, bro.
Activity: 182
May 25, 2018, 06:37:18 PM
Activity: 196
May 25, 2018, 06:32:14 PM
Activity: 164
May 24, 2018, 09:37:47 AM
Hey, I think it is a nice idea. Does someone know about the referral program? I would be happy to use this opportunity. The project is very promising.
Yep, the is a referral program. This offer looks very advantageous I think. It is simple and easy in use, so everyone could participate in the program. There are no limits. At least, I don't know about it.
Can you tell me some details? What I need to do exactly. I am new on this project so I need some help now. I would be wonderful if you help me.

go here  ttps://www.pentanode-crypto.com/aff/PcM3DHjo1ZnatVBMLtenLqTYzqeS4EmfAj , download wallet then, pase you adres if form in page "buy coins" it will be you refferal link
Pages:
Jump to: