Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 32. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 08:37:35 AM
Please tell me where you can buy these tokens? Exclusively on the official website?
Yes, only on the official website of the pentanode you can buy tokens.
How do you think it is promising and profitable to invest in this project ?
In general, we can say that the project is very young, some things definitely need to be improved and corrected . This applies to the design of the project and the technology itself. But in general, the investment in the project at this stage can yield results in the future.
Where exactly does this token appear? I haven't seen him on any stock exchange. Even on coinmarketcap i didn't find it.
Soon, the token will be added to two cryptocurrency exchanges. I think then it will be added to coinmarketcap.
As i understand it, the profit of the master node depends on the number of transactions made by this token. What profit should be expected on this platform?
This is a very difficult question. First, everything will depend on what you have a master node, and secondly on how well the developers will attract users.
May 26, 2018, 08:36:36 AM
Do I understand correctly that this is already available to users and I use the wallet?
It all depends on the specifics of the project and what this token is designed for. All individually so evidence of the importance of this is a purely individual choice of each project
Take the same bitcoin that only works on POW. Its bandwidth is very weak and it will never grow
No need to compare bitcoin which was created in 2009) No one could have thought that it will be so popular today, no one counted on a huge number of transactions
May 26, 2018, 08:34:33 AM
Do I understand correctly that this is already available to users and I use the wallet?
It all depends on the specifics of the project and what this token is designed for. All individually so evidence of the importance of this is a purely individual choice of each project
Take the same bitcoin that only works on POW. Its bandwidth is very weak and it will never grow
Activity: 224
May 26, 2018, 08:33:49 AM
Please tell me where you can buy these tokens? Exclusively on the official website?
In general, we can say that the project is very young, some things definitely need to be improved and corrected . This applies to the design of the project and the technology itself. But in general, the investment in the project at this stage can yield results in the future.
Where exactly does this token appear? I haven't seen him on any stock exchange. Even on coinmarketcap i didn't find it.
Soon, the token will be added to two cryptocurrency exchanges. I think then it will be added to coinmarketcap.
As i understand it, the profit of the master node depends on the number of transactions made by this token. What profit should be expected on this platform?
May 26, 2018, 08:33:13 AM
May 26, 2018, 08:32:38 AM
May 26, 2018, 08:31:58 AM
May 26, 2018, 08:31:22 AM
May 26, 2018, 08:30:24 AM
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 01:06:37 AM
Statistic about Pentanode network you can see in the official site in the "PROJECT" page  https://www.pentanode-crypto.com/aff/PcM3DHjo1ZnatVBMLtenLqTYzqeS4EmfAj
May 26, 2018, 08:28:58 AM
May 26, 2018, 08:27:18 AM
May 26, 2018, 08:26:21 AM
Activity: 420
May 26, 2018, 08:24:29 AM
The master node is a kind of miner ? What is the function of the master of the knife, and what is it needed?
Master node is needed to check transactions within the platform ,for each transaction master node receives a reward.
That is, no computing power is required as in POW?
Of course not, POS does not require computing power and is more suitable for fast transactions.
So, you need to download the wallet to make a deposit, and you can leave it offline for transaction processing?
Yes, all the necessary instructions are on the website . it describes in detail how to download and configure the wallet. You can try themselves
I'm still just looking at the project, you need to learn more about all the details and features of the master node on this platform. You may want to try yourself in the role of master node.
The only difference between all these master nodes is that you get different rewards depending on the initial deposit.
Activity: 364
May 26, 2018, 08:22:11 AM
The master node is a kind of miner ? What is the function of the master of the knife, and what is it needed?
Master node is needed to check transactions within the platform ,for each transaction master node receives a reward.
Of course not, POS does not require computing power and is more suitable for fast transactions.
So, you need to download the wallet to make a deposit, and you can leave it offline for transaction processing?
Yes, all the necessary instructions are on the website . it describes in detail how to download and configure the wallet. You can try themselves
I'm still just looking at the project, you need to learn more about all the details and features of the master node on this platform. You may want to try yourself in the role of master node.
May 26, 2018, 08:17:38 AM
May 26, 2018, 08:16:33 AM
May 26, 2018, 08:14:38 AM
May 26, 2018, 08:12:41 AM
May 26, 2018, 08:09:13 AM
Pages:
Jump to: