Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 33. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 08:07:06 AM
res
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 08:05:15 AM
The master node is a kind of miner ? What is the function of the master of the knife, and what is it needed?
Activity: 420
May 26, 2018, 08:00:33 AM
I am very interested in whether there is some practical application of this token? For what it is necessary and where it can be useful?
As i understood this token will serve as a means of payment .Maybe i could be wrong. On the website of the developers said about some quick transactions . It is possible that this token will serve as a means of payment.
Then another question arises. Who will use this token? After all, most of the tokens are tied to a certain project.
There are many coins that specialize in transactions and transfers.
Then this platform will need a lot of money for marketing and PR of your coin . Because from nothing the demand for the token will not increase.
I fully agree with you, to withstand such competition is simply unrealistic. Every day there are new innovative projects that can really change people's lives.
I would like to know about the team of developers , what kind of people and what their experience in this field . Will they implement their multi-level master node platform.
On the official site I have not met any information about the development team. Can be somewhere and have it but for me personally the eye is not caught.
Activity: 375
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 07:59:52 AM
All greetings. I registered in Airdrop .. The idea of the authors is very good, we'll look forward to further development. Perhaps I will also buy MASTERNODA
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
May 26, 2018, 07:58:12 AM
I recently got acquainted with the project, I really liked the idea, which is implemented by developers

Do you think that the project will be successful after entering the market?

Brave question. There is a good chance of success, I can see active dev and growing community. The coins reward system also attracts investors.
Activity: 210
May 26, 2018, 07:56:38 AM
I am very interested in whether there is some practical application of this token? For what it is necessary and where it can be useful?
As i understood this token will serve as a means of payment .Maybe i could be wrong. On the website of the developers said about some quick transactions . It is possible that this token will serve as a means of payment.
Then another question arises. Who will use this token? After all, most of the tokens are tied to a certain project.
Then this platform will need a lot of money for marketing and PR of your coin . Because from nothing the demand for the token will not increase.
I fully agree with you, to withstand such competition is simply unrealistic. Every day there are new innovative projects that can really change people's lives.
I would like to know about the team of developers , what kind of people and what their experience in this field . Will they implement their multi-level master node platform.
May 26, 2018, 07:52:49 AM
May 26, 2018, 07:50:14 AM
May 26, 2018, 07:45:49 AM
May 26, 2018, 07:41:34 AM
May 26, 2018, 07:37:51 AM
May 26, 2018, 07:34:49 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
May 26, 2018, 06:14:04 AM
serious project
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 06:10:50 AM
I bought the project tokens. I think this is the right decision
Activity: 164
May 24, 2018, 12:20:56 PM
Rules for Airdrop and Giveaways are simple :
You can participate in giveaways if you have the rank 'DuoNoder' or above
You can participate in airdrops if you have the rank 'TriNoder' or above

If you don't have the required level, you won't be able to participate. Please be more constructive in our community to earn some levels first.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
May 26, 2018, 06:05:31 AM
I recently got acquainted with the project, I really liked the idea, which is implemented by developers

I think, yes, because the problem that the project solves is very important now for users

I agree, the project is now demanding new investments, new investments. I think that in the future he will be able to become a leader in his field.
May 26, 2018, 06:00:32 AM

I think, yes, because the problem that the project solves is very important now for users
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
May 26, 2018, 05:55:00 AM

May 26, 2018, 05:49:58 AM
Activity: 147
May 26, 2018, 02:51:26 AM
This Sunday there will be a distribution for the bounty? According to the rules should give 20 coins? And how long will it take to send to the wallet?

The same day.
yeah normally the dev is very fast and reliable with keeping track and sending payments for bounties!
Pages:
Jump to: