Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 42. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 04:43:52 AM
I will closely follow this project which seem very promising.
you can not only follow the project but take part! for example in bounty campaign
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 09:34:20 AM
Hey, I think it is a nice idea. Does someone know about the referral program? I would be happy to use this opportunity. The project is very promising.
Yep, the is a referral program. This offer looks very advantageous I think. It is simple and easy in use, so everyone could participate in the program. There are no limits. At least, I don't know about it.
Activity: 196
May 24, 2018, 09:31:43 AM
Hey, I think it is a nice idea. Does someone know about the referral program? I would be happy to use this opportunity. The project is very promising.
Activity: 168
May 24, 2018, 09:29:09 AM
I found something really interesting. I have never thought that there could be such an ecosystem. It is something innovating and advantageous for any users.
Yes, the idea is nice. Do you really think it is advantageous for everyone? I mean is it able to participate for small investors in this ecosystem.  It is very important for me.
The system is happy to be useful for any investors. It doesn't matter how you will invest in the system. Anyway, you will get your benefit and reward. 
Wow. It is nice. Is the reward fixed somehow? How will it be defined? I am interested in this project so much, but I don't have much assets.
There is nothing to worry about. As it said on their website the more you invest, the more you will be rewarded. I think it is a nice offer. Besides, master nodes are perfect passive income. Everyone could be able to use it.
What is the master nodes? What does it mean? Maybe, I read the information not very attentive and that’s why I don't understand it. 
Master nodes is a special wallet. It will work 24/7 on VPS. As I said, the bigger wallet you have, the bigger will be your reward for coin transaction. 
Well, it is very interesting. Thanks for your answers everyone! It is a great job of Pentanode's team. I hope they have enough resources to provide and improve this system because it is a worthy project.
There is no doubt that will be successful. Team members are high qualified professionals, so I think the system will work how it should be working.
You convinced me. Good luck developers. I want to see how this project will develop in next couple of months and I think I won't be disappointed.
Activity: 420
May 24, 2018, 09:26:56 AM
I found something really interesting. I have never thought that there could be such an ecosystem. It is something innovating and advantageous for any users.
Yes, the idea is nice. Do you really think it is advantageous for everyone? I mean is it able to participate for small investors in this ecosystem.  It is very important for me.
The system is happy to be useful for any investors. It doesn't matter how you will invest in the system. Anyway, you will get your benefit and reward. 
Wow. It is nice. Is the reward fixed somehow? How will it be defined? I am interested in this project so much, but I don't have much assets.
There is nothing to worry about. As it said on their website the more you invest, the more you will be rewarded. I think it is a nice offer. Besides, master nodes are perfect passive income. Everyone could be able to use it.
What is the master nodes? What does it mean? Maybe, I read the information not very attentive and that’s why I don't understand it. 
Master nodes is a special wallet. It will work 24/7 on VPS. As I said, the bigger wallet you have, the bigger will be your reward for coin transaction. 
Well, it is very interesting. Thanks for your answers everyone! It is a great job of Pentanode's team. I hope they have enough resources to provide and improve this system because it is a worthy project.
There is no doubt that will be successful. Team members are high qualified professionals, so I think the system will work how it should be working.
May 24, 2018, 09:24:07 AM
May 24, 2018, 09:19:25 AM
May 24, 2018, 09:17:45 AM
May 24, 2018, 09:12:28 AM
May 24, 2018, 09:09:28 AM
May 24, 2018, 09:07:33 AM
May 24, 2018, 09:07:19 AM
May 24, 2018, 09:05:34 AM
Activity: 147
May 24, 2018, 08:34:12 AM
Good project, I'm very excited. I did not have time to take part in bounty. I hope that I will take part in the company of bounty

The bounty is very easy, with just a few minutes a day
yeah easy bounty! you can earn with refferals on the website with your referral code also, and invite people to the discord chat for points each week that will be paid out in pentanode coins!
Activity: 289
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 07:54:44 AM
Answer my question in the Russian topic are considered as posts for the bounty or only in the British topic?
Activity: 14
May 24, 2018, 06:13:34 AM
Good project, I'm very excited. I did not have time to take part in bounty. I hope that I will take part in the company of bounty

The bounty is very easy, with just a few minutes a day
Activity: 164
May 21, 2018, 12:04:12 PM
You can take part in vouting about timing to list Pentanode coins on exchanges! in discord  #asking-our-community
This is NOT a guarantee that the winning option will be followed.
This is just a poll to take your opinion, but be sure the winning option will be seriously taken into account in our future plans.
May 24, 2018, 06:03:08 AM
Project seems quite interesting to follow. I am looking forward to stake this coin and add some coins to my portfolio.

Good choice Smiley
May 24, 2018, 05:55:26 AM

PentaNode discord has more than 750 participants. If you want to know all the news among the first - join us!

Is growing fast
May 24, 2018, 05:41:06 AM
Hi guys, I see the block explorer is down.  Huh

The explorer works correctly, here
Pages:
Jump to: