Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 40. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 12:41:52 AM
Soon will be exchange!!! This is cool!

whem?
I'm pretty sure the exchange is being listed very soon, I heard around block 35,000, but probably sooner!

sounds like a good project
Exchange will be as a planned after #35000 block
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
May 24, 2018, 04:28:10 PM

There are a few days left before the end of the weeks 3 bounty. If you haven't already participated, hurry up.
May 24, 2018, 04:23:20 PM
Activity: 289
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 04:13:17 PM
This project for sure will grow fast and will have success in the future!
I also think this project will surprise us yet. This project has a future Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
May 22, 2018, 09:06:56 PM
Soon will be exchange!!! This is cool!

whem?
Activity: 25
May 24, 2018, 03:38:51 PM
Don't know what it is the coin, but will see.....
brand new
May 22, 2018, 08:51:15 PM
Where can i buy it?
Wow this thread is on fire! no stopping us now!! And you can head on over to the website --> https://www.pentanode-crypto.com/aff/PetPFeFq2X5VDxBtMQQYuZFX8bdD25JHmS <--- and grab your packages! goodluck!

ty, metic.
May 24, 2018, 03:27:30 PM

There are a lot of questions about MasterNodes and their rewards. All very detailed on the main site. If you have questions - go to the discord, there is a very active community.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
May 24, 2018, 02:14:40 PM
This project for sure will grow fast and will have success in the future!
brand new
May 22, 2018, 08:22:14 PM
Where can i buy it?
Activity: 186
Merit: 106
May 24, 2018, 12:43:06 PM
I sell some nodes. Pm me if interested.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 10:43:17 AM
Why developers use pure POS instead of POW or some mixed types of proof of importance?
It's very simple, POS requires a lot less processing power than POW and other analogs of proofs of importance. Another important feature is that the number of hacker attacks will be significantly less because the attacker will not be able to screw up without having more than 51% of the total pool of coins .
What is the minimum master-node reward on this platform?
It all depends on how many people initially invested in tokens.
If I wanted to become a master-node, I need to buy tokens, then download the wallet and set up master-node?
Yes, that's right, there is detailed information on the official website of the platform, there is a detailed instruction on how to properly install the wallet and much more
Would you invest in such a project yourself? I'm just curious to hear your opinion.
This is not an easy question, in principle, I like this new idea with master-nodes , this I have not seen anywhere else and it would be nice if this platform was quite competitive and efficient
Generally you offer in more detail will study the project and independently to make the decision?
It is up to everyone to invest or not, and everyone determines the possible profits and risks. I would have waited with buying tokens and see what will happen next how actively people will buy them and use
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
May 24, 2018, 10:40:21 AM
Anyone tried Penta's master node? Please share your experience, how it's working? Are you satisfied?
Activity: 210
May 24, 2018, 10:36:49 AM
Why developers use pure POS instead of POW or some mixed types of proof of importance?
It's very simple, POS requires a lot less processing power than POW and other analogs of proofs of importance. Another important feature is that the number of hacker attacks will be significantly less because the attacker will not be able to screw up without having more than 51% of the total pool of coins .
If I wanted to become a master-node, I need to buy tokens, then download the wallet and set up master-node?
Yes, that's right, there is detailed information on the official website of the platform, there is a detailed instruction on how to properly install the wallet and much more
Would you invest in such a project yourself? I'm just curious to hear your opinion.
This is not an easy question, in principle, I like this new idea with master-nodes , this I have not seen anywhere else and it would be nice if this platform was quite competitive and efficient
Generally you offer in more detail will study the project and independently to make the decision?
May 24, 2018, 10:33:45 AM
copper member
Activity: 1
Merit: 1
Pentanode Dev
May 22, 2018, 05:02:47 PM
I bought my coins and setup my masternode today! Super easy! Youtube tutorial is excellent. You're done in 20 minutes!

Thanks for your kind words !  Cheesy
Activity: 289
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 10:31:38 AM
Go to the website where all the details are painted on the steps you need to do. There are video instructions on how to configure masternode.
Activity: 210
May 24, 2018, 10:30:56 AM
May 24, 2018, 10:27:32 AM
Activity: 164
May 22, 2018, 03:17:53 PM
Block 15.000 is getting closer and closer  Shocked Grin
Pages:
Jump to: