Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 41. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 10:27:14 AM
Why developers use pure POS instead of POW or some mixed types of proof of importance?
It's very simple, POS requires a lot less processing power than POW and other analogs of proofs of importance. Another important feature is that the number of hacker attacks will be significantly less because the attacker will not be able to screw up without having more than 51% of the total pool of coins .
What is the minimum master-node reward on this platform?
It all depends on how many people initially invested in tokens.
If I wanted to become a master-node, I need to buy tokens, then download the wallet and set up master-node?
Activity: 289
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 10:19:00 AM
Why developers use pure POS instead of POW or some mixed types of proof of importance?
It's very simple, POS requires a lot less processing power than POW and other analogs of proofs of importance. Another important feature is that the number of hacker attacks will be significantly less because the attacker will not be able to screw up without having more than 51% of the total pool of coins .
Masternode minimum of 2500 coins . The reward for a block of 20 coins.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 03:14:30 PM
Hello, such a question! And can you buy 1 coin, or at least 100 coins? Hello, such a question! And can you buy 1 coin, or at least 100 coins?
you can buy at least 100 coin only in the official site: https://www.pentanode-crypto.com/aff/PcM3DHjo1ZnatVBMLtenLqTYzqeS4EmfAj;
Activity: 168
May 24, 2018, 10:17:20 AM
It all depends on how many people initially invested in tokens.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 10:16:03 AM
This is a top level ponzi coin.
Hope no one gonna buy this.
May 24, 2018, 10:13:18 AM
Activity: 168
May 24, 2018, 10:09:45 AM
May 24, 2018, 10:07:30 AM
May 24, 2018, 10:05:31 AM
Hey, I think it is a nice idea. Does someone know about the referral program? I would be happy to use this opportunity. The project is very promising.
Yep, the is a referral program. This offer looks very advantageous I think. It is simple and easy in use, so everyone could participate in the program. There are no limits. At least, I don't know about it.
Can you tell me some details? What I need to do exactly. I am new on this project so I need some help now. I would be wonderful if you help me.
No problem, bro. You just need you use an affiliate link to inform people about the pentanode's public sales. That’s all.
Really? It seems so easy. What I will get from participation in this event? How much I can earn from every person who will use my link?
For the first person you will get 1% bonus, for the second one – 2%, for the third- 3%, and so on. The maximum bonus will be 5% bonus. It means if 10 people will use your link, you still get 5%.
Very nice. I like these conditions so much. What I need to do? I wonder how exactly to create this link? I just don't know about it anything. I guess i will visit the site
It is easy. You just need to find some information on their website. If I get it right, tentatively you need to buy some pentanode's coins. You can find instructions on the buy page.
Thank you so much for your help. I think it is great project that offers many priorities for its community members. I hope they will continue to work in this direction.
I am sure that they will do it well. No problem. It was a pleasure for me to help you. I wish you good luck. Hope you will get rewards for your activity.
Activity: 196
May 24, 2018, 10:02:24 AM
Hey, I think it is a nice idea. Does someone know about the referral program? I would be happy to use this opportunity. The project is very promising.
Yep, the is a referral program. This offer looks very advantageous I think. It is simple and easy in use, so everyone could participate in the program. There are no limits. At least, I don't know about it.
Can you tell me some details? What I need to do exactly. I am new on this project so I need some help now. I would be wonderful if you help me.
No problem, bro. You just need you use an affiliate link to inform people about the pentanode's public sales. That’s all.
Really? It seems so easy. What I will get from participation in this event? How much I can earn from every person who will use my link?
For the first person you will get 1% bonus, for the second one – 2%, for the third- 3%, and so on. The maximum bonus will be 5% bonus. It means if 10 people will use your link, you still get 5%.
Very nice. I like these conditions so much. What I need to do? I wonder how exactly to create this link? I just don't know about it anything. I guess i will visit the site
It is easy. You just need to find some information on their website. If I get it right, tentatively you need to buy some pentanode's coins. You can find instructions on the buy page.
Thank you so much for your help. I think it is great project that offers many priorities for its community members. I hope they will continue to work in this direction.
copper member
Activity: 1
Merit: 1
Pentanode Dev
May 22, 2018, 09:07:13 AM
Block #15000 is at reach, invest in Petnanode now because tomorrow, rewards are getting big !
May 24, 2018, 09:59:29 AM
May 24, 2018, 09:55:56 AM
May 24, 2018, 09:51:48 AM
Activity: 336
May 24, 2018, 09:46:32 AM
As a beginner I really want to know more about this great project, I heard from my friend that this project will make you great success and also many prizes.
I will soon be joining this great project. Let's join the project.
May 24, 2018, 09:42:39 AM
May 24, 2018, 09:40:52 AM
May 24, 2018, 09:36:47 AM
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 04:55:14 AM
When you do weekly bounty#3  (2, 3, 4, 5) dont forget claim your points by posting a URL proof on #claim-your-points channel
Activity: 289
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 09:36:38 AM
Answer my question in the Russian topic are considered as posts for the bounty or only in the British topic?

only here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-3614871
Thanks for the help. I'll know for the future! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: