Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 38. (Read 8071 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 12:44:52 PM
great project, I was considering a translation
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
May 25, 2018, 03:41:48 AM
Why do you think that now it is impossible to call a project good for investment? I think otherwise, that its potential makes it possible to receive new investments right now

What do you mean when you talk about the potential of the project? What determines this factor in your opinion?

I'm sure that this factor depends on the number of new users that appear in the project every day, their number and activity

How do you understand that the project has a new number of users and participants? How to determine the degree of activity of people?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 03:41:19 AM
Why do you think that now it is impossible to call a project good for investment? I think otherwise, that its potential makes it possible to receive new investments right now

What do you mean when you talk about the potential of the project? What determines this factor in your opinion?

I'm sure that this factor depends on the number of new users that appear in the project every day, their number and activity
Activity: 93
May 25, 2018, 03:41:15 AM

Anyone can participate without investing
brand new
Activity: 0
May 23, 2018, 12:21:54 PM
it is possible to change the masternode level during the stroke
May 25, 2018, 03:35:26 AM

Activity: 164
May 23, 2018, 12:16:36 PM
cause you have deleted my post instead answer and explain yourself , you just proved what i thought about this project

Deleted mine too when I only ask when exchange here, and ban me from discord asking same question???
Interesting, many people asking about exchange and it is not a secret
May 25, 2018, 03:31:14 AM

Also, you can get free coins without doing anything
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
May 25, 2018, 03:29:58 AM

May 25, 2018, 03:24:52 AM
May 25, 2018, 03:07:25 AM
Waiting anxiously the exchange ANN

me too. Shocked
Activity: 33
May 25, 2018, 02:45:15 AM
►►
The total supply looks like a little bit huge. How much is pre-mined? When are you going to publish the team, whitepaper and so on? How much balance should I have for staking (if any requirement)?

I have watched the tow video mentioned in OP, technically well-explained tutorial.

100 PTN for staking
copper member
Activity: 1
Merit: 1
Pentanode Dev
May 23, 2018, 09:38:48 AM
There's no minimum amount for staking, it's just based on your stake weight
May 25, 2018, 02:29:11 AM
Low Premine : 4% total : 3% for Public sale - 1% for promoting

This is the biggest scam ever... Why people fall for that colorful bs, didn't you have a proper childhood? This is the same Tier MN gimmick as any other coin, and it doesn't even have a proper roadmap, 3% public sale? WTF? that's 3M coins for sale, he may as well and bail after he's done with you people.

Stop this FUD. Any coin that wasn't sold on the pre-sale will be burned I heard.
This is a very well made project.

Well made according to who? There is nothing unique about this project, another tier masternode scam project.

Download the wallet buy some coins, stake them sell them afterwards. See for youself. Everything works like a charm. Electroneum had wallet problems for several months and they made 10s of millions in ICO.

Who do you think you are going to sell these coins, to Bots?  Seems like a ponzi scheme to me.

You can say the same about every crypto. Even bitcoin.

I love it when people compare BTC to some shit scam coin that is made purely to profit off people and then quit. 

If you do not like pentanode, just ignore it
May 25, 2018, 02:19:09 AM

This is the biggest scam ever... Why people fall for that colorful bs, didn't you have a proper childhood? This is the same Tier MN gimmick as any other coin, and it doesn't even have a proper roadmap, 3% public sale? WTF? that's 3M coins for sale, he may as well and bail after he's done with you people.  He won't list to an exchange intentionally, so people buy only from his premine.

soon PTN will be published, block 25k - 35k
May 25, 2018, 02:12:17 AM
Soon will be exchange!!! This is cool!

whem?
I'm pretty sure the exchange is being listed very soon, I heard around block 35,000, but probably sooner!

sounds like a good project
Exchange will be as a planned after #35000 block
Most of voters chose to have Pentanode coin listed after the end of this week. As far as I'm concerned, I'd like to stick to the original promise Pentanode made to its first investors, which is to list after all Tiers activation.
We'll try do make both people happy and Pentanode should land on exchanges between these two milestones... Can't be more precise due to Non Disclosure Agreement asked by onlines exchanges.

Why hurry? The later they listed at the stock exchanges, the better for a Pentanode coin.

I think the same
Activity: 164
May 23, 2018, 07:45:00 AM
there is additional bounty in discord, look in #Bounty-Rush
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 01:57:24 AM

This is the biggest scam ever... Why people fall for that colorful bs, didn't you have a proper childhood? This is the same Tier MN gimmick as any other coin, and it doesn't even have a proper roadmap, 3% public sale? WTF? that's 3M coins for sale, he may as well and bail after he's done with you people.  He won't list to an exchange intentionally, so people buy only from his premine.
Activity: 94
May 25, 2018, 01:50:57 AM
Answer my question in the Russian topic are considered as posts for the bounty or only in the British topic?

Only the ANN in English here.
Activity: 94
May 25, 2018, 01:44:10 AM
Waiting anxiously the exchange ANN

I hope it's soon, before the block 25000.
Pages:
Jump to: