Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 64. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
Discord https://discord.gg/n3PzUa5 user can have many ranks, let's explain what those are :

MonoNoder : This is the basic rank, everyone joining our Discord server is given this rank.
DuoNoder : This rank is for people having level 1 in our Discord server. This level grants access to random Giveaways #giveaways  channel.
TriNoder : This rank is for people having level 2 in our Discord server. This level grants access to weekly Airdrops on #airdrops channel.
TetraNoder : This rank is for people having level 4 in our Discord server. This level grants no particular privilege (for now...)
PentaNoder : This rank is for users running a masternode. Simply ask 'PentaNode Admin' if this is your case and you want this rank.
MN-Helper : This rank is for the official Masternode Helpers. These people have good knoledge about masternode ecosystems and will help you if you're in trouble with your Pentanode wallet or masternode.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 06:30:19 PM
The developers are doing the right thing.
If such projects as this would be more, it would be great.
I'm not sure that's a good idea. Now the project is unique. It has almost no competitors.
That is why there are such favorable conditions.
I didn't think of it. Perhaps you are right.
Developers have really created the excellent project. Many thanks to these people.
I wonder how long it will take the project to become the best in this field?
What do you think?
Probably this will happen very soon.
Do you see how quickly the project develops? It's a success.
Activity: 546
May 16, 2018, 06:26:03 PM
I'm not sure that's a good idea. Now the project is unique. It has almost no competitors.
Developers have really created the excellent project. Many thanks to these people.
I wonder how long it will take the project to become the best in this field?
What do you think?
May 16, 2018, 06:21:41 PM
Activity: 546
May 16, 2018, 06:17:24 PM
May 16, 2018, 06:13:04 PM
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
May 16, 2018, 05:58:30 PM
Bounty Rush #4 is ON and running for the next 24 hours !

First 5 people posting a picture of their screen with Pentanode Wallet running and a Paper attached to the screen with "I love PentaNode + Your Discord nickname" written on it wins 15  PTN each !

I missed the opportunity, not fair. You should not do it only for first five, you should do it either random or for at least 20 people. or else many of Penta fan may miss the chance to participate. Anyway, it was a fun giveaway though.
Activity: 266
May 16, 2018, 04:49:20 PM
Tell me, what do you think is the biggest advantage of YOUR project if you compare it to all the similar ones? Are there any disadvantages if you're being honest with your community?
Activity: 289
Merit: 11
May 16, 2018, 01:11:51 PM
Participated in today's first airdrop. The coins came from the purse. It seems that the guys are working. Will follow your project. Good luck to you in the development of coins! Wink
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 12:39:13 PM
Hello. I'm sorry if I missed this option but I was looking for total supply of pentanode. Can't find this information. Can anyone reply me the answer? Or where can I find it? Thanks

May 16, 2018, 12:20:05 PM
What about the airdrop?
And what exactly do you want to know about it? Please specify your question.
As far as I know it will be May 20

in the form now says may 27
Activity: 2
May 16, 2018, 12:14:07 PM
It is a good project
May 16, 2018, 12:12:02 PM
I think the developers would not hurt as a more detailed paint information about your project on the site. And add information about yourself. I never found information regarding the development team
The project is quite new, I'm sure information about the developers will appear. About the design of the site I can argue with you. Personally for me all information which is presented on the website is clear and available

In discord they publish other details too
Activity: 98
May 16, 2018, 12:01:18 PM
 I like this idea. It is hard to find a good ecosystem that will offer a good and stable profit. I hope developers will get what they want.
May 16, 2018, 12:00:45 PM
I'm waiting for the airdrop
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
May 16, 2018, 11:40:17 AM
Retweet this tweet https://twitter.com/PentaNodeDev/status/995673482083143682 reward 2 coins

Follow our twitter account reward 1 coins

Post our logo https://www.pentanode-crypto.com/images/dp.jpg on your instagram account with our website URL in description : 4 coins, max 1 post this week
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
May 16, 2018, 11:31:58 AM

First Discord Airdrop is coming soon, watch out ! If you haven't joined the community yet - welcome! 

https://www.pentanode-crypto.com/aff/PwBmvotkVArkNb7QeLsSdMCeATqsWXoeT8
Activity: 10
May 16, 2018, 11:16:01 AM
I think the developers would not hurt as a more detailed paint information about your project on the site. And add information about yourself. I never found information regarding the development team
The project is quite new, I'm sure information about the developers will appear. About the design of the site I can argue with you. Personally for me all information which is presented on the website is clear and available
I can't take the project seriously without knowing what kind of people are involved in its development

I posted some very well written concerns yesterday, nothing too negative, but comment was deleted.  Appears that most of these poor English comments are fake now I believe.
Either way, this coin/tech has no purpose other now than a pyramid scheme to buy the tokens and hold them.
Activity: 210
May 16, 2018, 10:54:27 AM
I can't take the project seriously without knowing what kind of people are involved in its development
Activity: 420
May 16, 2018, 10:53:08 AM
Pages:
Jump to: