Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 60. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 06:13:30 PM
Hi guys. If I understand correctly, then the project is the only one in this field.
I'm right? Or I badly searched?
Hey. I think that there are projects that are a bit like this.
But if you look carefully, you can notice a huge difference.
It means I was not mistaken. This project looks more attractive than the rest.
Advantages are immediately apparent. Do you agree?
Oh sure. I have been watching the development of the project for a long time.
Honestly, the developers have achieved a lot already. But I am sure that they will not stop there.
I think that they still have many tasks to be solved.
I wonder what they do to succeed?
They just do their job. It's complicated, but they are professionals.
We all rely on them.
Well, I want the project to work for a long time.
This way many users will be able to earn here.
Activity: 168
May 17, 2018, 06:08:05 PM
Hi guys. If I understand correctly, then the project is the only one in this field.
Honestly, the developers have achieved a lot already. But I am sure that they will not stop there.
They just do their job. It's complicated, but they are professionals.
We all rely on them.
May 17, 2018, 06:02:34 PM
May 17, 2018, 05:57:13 PM
May 17, 2018, 05:51:31 PM
May 17, 2018, 05:46:05 PM
May 17, 2018, 05:40:20 PM
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 04:25:14 PM
block explore °?
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
May 17, 2018, 04:07:03 PM

I had 60 coins in my wallet, today I caught 2 blocks of POS, it became, respectively, 70. But the weight of the network is constantly growing, so the sooner you enter the project the more you earn.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
May 17, 2018, 04:03:47 PM
Do I need to keep open my wallet 24x7 for staking?

Yes, all you need to get a POS is to keep your wallet constantly online and open. 24/7. but do not forget it's still random and statistics only approximate.
Activity: 291
May 17, 2018, 02:43:03 PM
this is an excellent project , i forsee a great future for this project , and 5 level tiered masternodes is also great , now everyone could take part , good luck

would be my first masternode , let's try
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
May 17, 2018, 02:18:28 PM
Do I need to keep open my wallet 24x7 for staking?
Activity: 210
May 17, 2018, 11:16:09 AM
Why developers use pure POS instead of POW or some mixed types of proof of importance?
It's very simple, POS requires a lot less processing power than POW and other analogs of proofs of importance. Another important feature is that the number of hacker attacks will be significantly less because the attacker will not be able to screw up without having more than 51% of the total pool of coins .
What is the minimum master-node reward on this platform?
It all depends on how many people initially invested in tokens.
If I wanted to become a master-node, I need to buy tokens, then download the wallet and set up master-node?
Yes, that's right, there is detailed information on the official website of the platform, there is a detailed instruction on how to properly install the wallet and much more
Would you invest in such a project yourself? I'm just curious to hear your opinion.
This is not an easy question, in principle, I like this new idea with master-nodes , this I have not seen anywhere else and it would be nice if this platform was quite competitive and efficient
Generally you offer in more detail will study the project and independently to make the decision?
It is up to everyone to invest or not, and everyone determines the possible profits and risks. I would have waited with buying tokens and see what will happen next how actively people will buy them and use
May 17, 2018, 11:12:17 AM
Why developers use pure POS instead of POW or some mixed types of proof of importance?
It's very simple, POS requires a lot less processing power than POW and other analogs of proofs of importance. Another important feature is that the number of hacker attacks will be significantly less because the attacker will not be able to screw up without having more than 51% of the total pool of coins .
If I wanted to become a master-node, I need to buy tokens, then download the wallet and set up master-node?
Yes, that's right, there is detailed information on the official website of the platform, there is a detailed instruction on how to properly install the wallet and much more
Would you invest in such a project yourself? I'm just curious to hear your opinion.
This is not an easy question, in principle, I like this new idea with master-nodes , this I have not seen anywhere else and it would be nice if this platform was quite competitive and efficient
Generally you offer in more detail will study the project and independently to make the decision?
May 17, 2018, 11:08:12 AM
May 17, 2018, 11:05:50 AM
May 17, 2018, 11:02:25 AM
May 17, 2018, 10:59:12 AM
May 17, 2018, 10:56:33 AM
copper member
Activity: 1
Merit: 1
Pentanode Dev
May 16, 2018, 02:38:45 PM
Bounty Rush #4 is ON and running for the next 24 hours !

First 5 people posting a picture of their screen with Pentanode Wallet running and a Paper attached to the screen with "I love PentaNode + Your Discord nickname" written on it wins 15  PTN each !
Pages:
Jump to: