Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 65. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 10:48:46 AM
I think the developers would not hurt as a more detailed paint information about your project on the site. And add information about yourself. I never found information regarding the development team
Activity: 420
May 16, 2018, 10:47:20 AM
Do I understand correctly that this is already available to users and I use the wallet?
It all depends on the specifics of the project and what this token is designed for. All individually so evidence of the importance of this is a purely individual choice of each project
Take the same bitcoin that only works on POW. Its bandwidth is very weak and it will never grow
No need to compare bitcoin which was created in 2009) No one could have thought that it will be so popular today, no one counted on a huge number of transactions
This platform is initially aimed at a huge number of transactions, the developers look at the front and choose the right algorithm for development
Who knows, maybe in a few years this platform will be a very popular means of payment and the number of transactions will be just huge, which in turn is very good for the master node
It is too early to talk about cryptocurrency as a full-fledged means of payment. Will pass any od to cryptocurrency entrenched in the economic environment
Sooner or later this will happen, the interest in the cryptocurrency will increase every day
May 16, 2018, 10:36:37 AM
Do I understand correctly that this is already available to users and I use the wallet?
It all depends on the specifics of the project and what this token is designed for. All individually so evidence of the importance of this is a purely individual choice of each project
Take the same bitcoin that only works on POW. Its bandwidth is very weak and it will never grow
No need to compare bitcoin which was created in 2009) No one could have thought that it will be so popular today, no one counted on a huge number of transactions
This platform is initially aimed at a huge number of transactions, the developers look at the front and choose the right algorithm for development
Who knows, maybe in a few years this platform will be a very popular means of payment and the number of transactions will be just huge, which in turn is very good for the master node
It is too early to talk about cryptocurrency as a full-fledged means of payment. Will pass any od to cryptocurrency entrenched in the economic environment
May 16, 2018, 10:35:04 AM
May 16, 2018, 10:33:42 AM
May 16, 2018, 10:30:38 AM
May 16, 2018, 10:25:14 AM
May 16, 2018, 10:19:40 AM
May 16, 2018, 10:17:49 AM
It seems to me that most of the platforms will soon switch to pure POS. Because the content of huge capacity is very unprofitable and costly
Activity: 182
May 16, 2018, 10:09:03 AM
Can you explain in more detail what master noda is ?
A very strange question )) as I thought every person who is interested in cryptocurrency knows what the master node) If very briefly it is a person who confirms the transactions carried out with this coin that it was successfully executed
You can more about this phenomenon? Sorry for asking such stupid questions.)
The master node is a node that includes transactions in a block. If you set up a master node, you become a full-fledged mainer. The task mastered not only keep the history of the network and verify transactions, but include transactions into a block and to ensure the anonymity of the transfers, essentially doing the same job, which is made by traditional miners in PoW mining on graphics cards
Thank you very much for the detailed answer. And how much can you earn in this way, what determines the profit of the master node?
It depends on many factors. From the load of the network, the number of transactions made with this coin, and more.In this case, the profit will depend on how much money you initially deposited on the wallet.
As I understand it, this is the main feature of this platform, but there are already quite popular coins where you can really make good money on the master node
This is the case of everyone, in more popular and popular projects, there is a very big competition and very different amounts. Therefore, I would advise you to look at this platform
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
May 16, 2018, 10:04:09 AM
A very strange question )) as I thought every person who is interested in cryptocurrency knows what the master node) If very briefly it is a person who confirms the transactions carried out with this coin that it was successfully executed
The master node is a node that includes transactions in a block. If you set up a master node, you become a full-fledged mainer. The task mastered not only keep the history of the network and verify transactions, but include transactions into a block and to ensure the anonymity of the transfers, essentially doing the same job, which is made by traditional miners in PoW mining on graphics cards
Thank you very much for the detailed answer. And how much can you earn in this way, what determines the profit of the master node?
It depends on many factors. From the load of the network, the number of transactions made with this coin, and more.In this case, the profit will depend on how much money you initially deposited on the wallet.
As I understand it, this is the main feature of this platform, but there are already quite popular coins where you can really make good money on the master node
May 16, 2018, 09:57:01 AM
May 16, 2018, 09:54:50 AM
May 16, 2018, 09:52:53 AM
May 16, 2018, 09:50:50 AM
May 16, 2018, 09:47:59 AM
May 16, 2018, 09:44:54 AM
May 16, 2018, 09:43:34 AM
It is a good project for passive income from the master node. Very well the fact that almost everyone can try yourself in the role of master node, everything will depend on the wallet wants
Activity: 364
May 16, 2018, 06:40:32 AM
What about the airdrop?
And what exactly do you want to know about it? Please specify your question.
As far as I know it will be May 20
So this is excellent information, but how can I take part in it? Are there any special conditions for this?
In the description of this there is a link to the Google form, you need to send an application for participation in this and then you will be considered a party to this.
May 16, 2018, 06:35:00 AM
What about the airdrop?
And what exactly do you want to know about it? Please specify your question.
As far as I know it will be May 20
So this is excellent information, but how can I take part in it? Are there any special conditions for this?
Pages:
Jump to: