Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 61. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 10:51:23 AM
Why developers use pure POS instead of POW or some mixed types of proof of importance?
It's very simple, POS requires a lot less processing power than POW and other analogs of proofs of importance. Another important feature is that the number of hacker attacks will be significantly less because the attacker will not be able to screw up without having more than 51% of the total pool of coins .
What is the minimum master-node reward on this platform?
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 01:13:20 PM
I participated in airdrop and already receive coins ! Thx Dev, it have been quick Smiley
May 17, 2018, 10:49:00 AM
Why developers use pure POS instead of POW or some mixed types of proof of importance?
It's very simple, POS requires a lot less processing power than POW and other analogs of proofs of importance. Another important feature is that the number of hacker attacks will be significantly less because the attacker will not be able to screw up without having more than 51% of the total pool of coins .
May 17, 2018, 10:46:04 AM
Activity: 196
May 17, 2018, 10:41:55 AM
What about the airdrop?
And what exactly do you want to know about it? Please specify your question.
As far as I know it will be May 20
So this is excellent information, but how can I take part in it? Are there any special conditions for this?
In the description of this there is a link to the Google form, you need to send an application for participation in this and then you will be considered a party to this.
I understood perfectly. And how much can I calculate by the token, maybe you know this information?
You can count on the amount of 20 PTN tokens
It's great, I like it. Thanks for the info!
Just do not forget to fill in the necessary form and register to participate in new airdrops. And carry out new tasks.
Be sure, I will not miss it. I really like the fact that I can get tokens in this way. This attracts a lot of attention to the project from different users. This is a good tactic in my opinion.
May 17, 2018, 10:39:24 AM
What about the airdrop?
So this is excellent information, but how can I take part in it? Are there any special conditions for this?
In the description of this there is a link to the Google form, you need to send an application for participation in this and then you will be considered a party to this.
I understood perfectly. And how much can I calculate by the token, maybe you know this information?
Just do not forget to fill in the necessary form and register to participate in new airdrops. And carry out new tasks.
May 17, 2018, 10:34:17 AM
What about the airdrop?
May 17, 2018, 10:22:08 AM
What about the airdrop?
copper member
Activity: 1
Merit: 1
Pentanode Dev
May 16, 2018, 12:11:41 PM
First Airdrop on our Discord server is happening right now !
May 17, 2018, 10:04:11 AM
What about the airdrop?
Activity: 164
May 16, 2018, 12:01:41 PM

First Discord Airdrop is coming soon, watch out ! If you haven't joined the community yet - welcome! 

https://www.pentanode-crypto.com/aff/PwBmvotkVArkNb7QeLsSdMCeATqsWXoeT8

Yes, it will be generous airdrop!!! watch out! If you still didnt connect to Discord PentaNode you can follow this link: https://discord.gg/EVwJN8s and take part in airdrop!
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
May 17, 2018, 10:01:58 AM
What about the airdrop?

1 publish the address of your wallet and get 10 coins

2 take a picture of your computer with an open wallet Penta and get more coins.

Different conditions, it was yesterday, today there will probably be other
May 17, 2018, 10:00:10 AM
What about the airdrop?
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
May 17, 2018, 09:58:36 AM
What about the airdrop?

All airdrop in discord, the last one was yesterday, handed out 10 coins. Join us and you will know everything first!
May 17, 2018, 09:55:39 AM
What about the airdrop?
May 17, 2018, 09:48:14 AM
What about the airdrop?
May 17, 2018, 09:45:55 AM
What about the airdrop?
May 17, 2018, 09:39:36 AM
What about the airdrop?
Activity: 147
May 17, 2018, 08:54:19 AM
5 levels of masternodes. Interesting feature, doesn't see this before...
Yeah ! its really unique, and I believe it helps a lot to lower inflation,  as it has a very low supply! and you can use 25k for a masternode!
Activity: 121
Merit: 50
May 17, 2018, 06:42:06 AM
5 levels of masternodes. Interesting feature, doesn't see this before...
Pages:
Jump to: