Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 70. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 09:35:00 AM
Hey, I think it is a nice idea. Does someone know about the referral program? I would be happy to use this opportunity. The project is very promising. 
Activity: 420
May 15, 2018, 09:30:51 AM
I found something really interesting. I have never thought that there could be such an ecosystem. It is something innovating and advantageous for any users.
Yes, the idea is nice. Do you really think it is advantageous for everyone? I mean is it able to participate for small investors in this ecosystem.  It is very important for me.
The system is happy to be useful for any investors. It doesn't matter how you will invest in the system. Anyway, you will get your benefit and reward. 
Wow. It is nice. Is the reward fixed somehow? How will it be defined? I am interested in this project so much, but I don't have much assets.
There is nothing to worry about. As it said on their website the more you invest, the more you will be rewarded. I think it is a nice offer. Besides, master nodes are perfect passive income. Everyone could be able to use it.
What is the master nodes? What does it mean? Maybe, I read the information not very attentive and that’s why I don't understand it. 
Master nodes is a special wallet. It will work 24/7 on VPS. As I said, the bigger wallet you have, the bigger will be your reward for coin transaction.
Well, it is very interesting. Thanks for your answers everyone! It is a great job of Pentanode's team. I hope they have enough resources to provide and improve this system because it is a worthy project.
There is no doubt that will be successful. Team members are high qualified professionals, so I think the system will work how it should be working. 
You convinced me. Good luck developers. I want to see how this project will develop in next couple of months and I think I won't be disappointed.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 09:30:37 AM
Coins of 20 pieces came, well, why do not they pos !? How much do you need at least a coin for a masterwork?
Activity: 196
May 15, 2018, 09:28:38 AM
I found something really interesting. I have never thought that there could be such an ecosystem. It is something innovating and advantageous for any users.
Yes, the idea is nice. Do you really think it is advantageous for everyone? I mean is it able to participate for small investors in this ecosystem.  It is very important for me.
The system is happy to be useful for any investors. It doesn't matter how you will invest in the system. Anyway, you will get your benefit and reward. 
Wow. It is nice. Is the reward fixed somehow? How will it be defined? I am interested in this project so much, but I don't have much assets.
There is nothing to worry about. As it said on their website the more you invest, the more you will be rewarded. I think it is a nice offer. Besides, master nodes are perfect passive income. Everyone could be able to use it.
What is the master nodes? What does it mean? Maybe, I read the information not very attentive and that’s why I don't understand it. 
Master nodes is a special wallet. It will work 24/7 on VPS. As I said, the bigger wallet you have, the bigger will be your reward for coin transaction.
Well, it is very interesting. Thanks for your answers everyone! It is a great job of Pentanode's team. I hope they have enough resources to provide and improve this system because it is a worthy project.
There is no doubt that will be successful. Team members are high qualified professionals, so I think the system will work how it should be working. 
copper member
Activity: 1
Merit: 1
Pentanode Dev
May 14, 2018, 03:34:18 PM
mee6 discord bot is currently offline, it will come back soon, don't worry
May 15, 2018, 08:43:54 AM
May 15, 2018, 08:36:59 AM
May 15, 2018, 08:31:03 AM
May 15, 2018, 08:25:12 AM
May 15, 2018, 08:16:07 AM
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 09:47:47 AM

This week  pentanode   are targetting block #15000 ! When this block is reached, silver masternodes reward will climb from 20 coins/block to 120 !
Next step will then be block #35000 with full tiered system activation and exchange listing !

May 15, 2018, 08:13:12 AM
May 15, 2018, 08:10:48 AM
May 15, 2018, 08:06:02 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
May 15, 2018, 06:17:19 AM
Youtube video bounty
We have a lot of users who are not use to configuring a masternode. Installation guides are handy, but a video guide is much better.
Help us by making a video on youtube to explain how to setup a Pentanode masternode !

Ideal video should explain the whole procedure, step by step, starting from the VPS configuration, explaining how to configure windows wallet and linux wallet and finishing by showing how to start the masternode and check payments on blockchain explorer.
Send the link to us by email or on Discord and we will reward you with a $250 worth "Staking quickjump (250 coins)" pack
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
May 15, 2018, 06:14:18 AM
What minimal coin amount for staking? And when Penta will be listed on any exchange?

Staking booster package is nice to start a good staking wallet. Exchange are coming after block #35000 and full tiered activation

What's the expected date for #35000 block? Coin exchange, trade Satoshi, stock exchange all are good for getting started.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
May 15, 2018, 04:53:58 AM
What minimal coin amount for staking? And when Penta will be listed on any exchange?
Activity: 147
May 15, 2018, 04:28:28 AM
I'm new here. Many of my friends told me about this project.
I was interested in this, so I decided to participate.
Perfectly. Welcome to the project.
I'm sure you will not regret this decision.
I hope so. I participate only with one goal - to earn a lot.
Do you think I can do this?
Of course. Carefully study all information about the project.
After that you will understand what you need to do.

well said! this is going to be listed on exchanges after presale! nows the time to buy and get your high ROI !
Activity: 275
Merit: 3
May 15, 2018, 02:11:17 AM
A large community, a lot of bounty, a quick start. We will support
Activity: 147
May 14, 2018, 11:13:27 PM
What does Penta mean to that? The greatest goal in the form of Penta Node is? Detailed explanations can make me more understand the meaning of a Penta Node.

pentanode means a tiered masternode system! check out the roadmap for more details! =)
Pages:
Jump to: