Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 71. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 08:38:15 PM
I already bought this coin. Can I staking while my masternode running?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 08:01:01 PM
What does Penta mean to that? The greatest goal in the form of Penta Node is? Detailed explanations can make me more understand the meaning of a Penta Node.
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
May 14, 2018, 07:50:43 PM
I understand that the coin will be issued on many exchanges?
In the discord too little information-is it possible to talk in detail about the upcoming competitions?
Activity: 196
May 14, 2018, 07:25:39 PM
I like this idea. It is hard to find a good ecosystem that will offer a good and stable profit. I hope developers will get what they want.
I hope so too. I like the idea. Can you tell me more about the profit? I can’t find the white paper. Maybe, I just try harder, but I think you can help me.
No problem. I can. Look, there is a special system for those, who want to become a participant of the system. More you invest, more you earn. You will run different master nodes and earn thanks to it.
Wow. It looks so exciting. But, I am afraid I won’t have possibility to create one. I don’t have enough assets, but I would be happy to become a participant.
Why do thinks so? There is no problem about that. Developers offer an interesting decision for those who don’t have much money. You can become a staker.
It is so good. It is nice that developers think about every member of their community. What I need to do exactly? It is still unclear for me.
There is nothing hard. You just need to have some money on your wallet. Than you need to stake it and wait till you get your profit. Not every staker will get his reward.
Why? How they will choose the rewarded staker? Are there special conditions to be a chosen one?
No, stakers will be chosen randomly, but if you stake more you chance to get a reward higher. I wish you good luck if you decide to do this.
Thank you so much. Probably, I will participate and do my best. I hope I will be enough lucky to earn something and open a bronze masternode.
Activity: 224
May 14, 2018, 07:21:20 PM
I like this idea. It is hard to find a good ecosystem that will offer a good and stable profit. I hope developers will get what they want.
I hope so too. I like the idea. Can you tell me more about the profit? I can’t find the white paper. Maybe, I just try harder, but I think you can help me.
No problem. I can. Look, there is a special system for those, who want to become a participant of the system. More you invest, more you earn. You will run different master nodes and earn thanks to it.
Wow. It looks so exciting. But, I am afraid I won’t have possibility to create one. I don’t have enough assets, but I would be happy to become a participant.
Why do thinks so? There is no problem about that. Developers offer an interesting decision for those who don’t have much money. You can become a staker.
It is so good. It is nice that developers think about every member of their community. What I need to do exactly? It is still unclear for me.
There is nothing hard. You just need to have some money on your wallet. Than you need to stake it and wait till you get your profit. Not every staker will get his reward.
Why? How they will choose the rewarded staker? Are there special conditions to be a chosen one?
No, stakers will be chosen randomly, but if you stake more you chance to get a reward higher. I wish you good luck if you decide to do this.
May 14, 2018, 07:15:23 PM
Activity: 168
May 14, 2018, 07:14:40 PM
I'm new here. Many of my friends told me about this project.
I was interested in this, so I decided to participate.
Perfectly. Welcome to the project.
I'm sure you will not regret this decision.
I hope so. I participate only with one goal - to earn a lot.
Do you think I can do this?
Of course. Carefully study all information about the project.
After that you will understand what you need to do.
Activity: 210
May 14, 2018, 07:10:31 PM
I hope so. I participate only with one goal - to earn a lot.
Do you think I can do this?
May 14, 2018, 07:09:27 PM
Activity: 168
May 14, 2018, 07:06:23 PM
May 14, 2018, 07:02:39 PM
May 14, 2018, 07:02:10 PM
May 14, 2018, 06:58:01 PM
I may be wrong, but I have not seen such projects before.
The developers decided to create a unique project.
You are absolutely right. And they succeeded.
This can be determined by reading the positive feedback from users.
It seems that the developers have worked hard to create this project.
Now we see that their efforts were not in vain.
Yes, they did their job very qualitatively.
Thanks to them, users can earn here. That's cool.
Perhaps they will try to improve the project in the future.
Although I do not know if it is necessary? I think that everything is fine here.
There are no boundaries for perfection. Maybe developers will want to create more favorable terms for users.
Or they will come up with something new. We will see.
Now we can safely earn and I like it.
I really hope that the project will last a long time.
I think that this will not be a problem. The project is actively growing every day.
So soon it will be the best.
May 14, 2018, 06:55:31 PM
Activity: 238
May 14, 2018, 06:53:49 PM
Although I do not know if it is necessary? I think that everything is fine here.
There are no boundaries for perfection. Maybe developers will want to create more favorable terms for users.
Now we can safely earn and I like it.
I really hope that the project will last a long time.
May 14, 2018, 06:50:19 PM
May 14, 2018, 06:49:14 PM
May 14, 2018, 06:45:01 PM
Activity: 238
May 14, 2018, 06:44:45 PM
Activity: 182
May 14, 2018, 06:41:01 PM
Pages:
Jump to: