Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 73. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
May 14, 2018, 11:57:07 AM
Hopefully Pentanode will get noticed by whale investors so that the price can go higher. Waiting for exchange listing.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 11:51:33 AM
   PentaNode Statistics

Current Block Number   4836        Active masternodes   28

Very active and successful start. Nevertheless, it is time to start participating in the project. He proved his efficiency.
agree 100% amazing start! =) cant wait till exchange listing and bigger tiered masternodes to kick in!! stay tuned! Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
May 14, 2018, 11:39:44 AM
   PentaNode Statistics

Current Block Number   4836        Active masternodes   28

Very active and successful start. Nevertheless, it is time to start participating in the project. He proved his efficiency.
Activity: 164
May 14, 2018, 02:15:39 AM
Third bounty-rush is ON !
The 20 first people linking Pentanode Logo and URL on their Facebook account will get 2.5 PTN each
Rules :
- You must have at least 100 friends to participate.
- Link your post URL on #claim-your-points to get your reward.
- End of this rush in 24 hours. Clock is ticking !
Logo : https://www.pentanode-crypto.com/images/dp.jpg
URL : https://pentanode-crypto.com/
Activity: 49
May 14, 2018, 10:40:14 AM
So interesting project. I am sure it will be better than bitcoin! Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 09:18:57 AM
I want to know your opinion about the bounty program. Do you think it's worth taking part in it? Is there any sense in this action and wasting your time?

I think yes. Especially if we are talking about the bounty program of this project! I think that you should take part, since it is very important

Why do you think so? Why is this important for this project? Tell me your opinion, I want to know what you think about it!

I think that you should take part in the bounty program of this particular project, because you will get tokens that can go to the stock exchange after the end of the ISO project and will cost money. That is, you can make money on this!
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
May 14, 2018, 09:15:27 AM
I want to know your opinion about the bounty program. Do you think it's worth taking part in it? Is there any sense in this action and wasting your time?

I think yes. Especially if we are talking about the bounty program of this project! I think that you should take part, since it is very important

Why do you think so? Why is this important for this project? Tell me your opinion, I want to know what you think about it!
May 14, 2018, 09:10:44 AM

May 14, 2018, 09:05:39 AM
May 14, 2018, 09:00:57 AM
And where can I find information about the developers? Can I read an article or any other information where I learn about the information developers?

Oh sure! On the official website of the project you can find an article where you will find answers to your questions that relate to the project team!

Thank you so much! I will definitely refer to the official website so that I can read the article. Tell me, what exactly is in it? What information is available?

In the article you can find information about each member of the team. His specialty, role in the team, the experience that each participant has. A lot of information!

I searched the site for one hour, but could not find the article. I looked at the main page and inside the site. Where can I find a copy of the article, because I did not find it on the site?

You can find a copy on the forum of the project (where we are communicating now), on the main page. There you will see a link that will translate you to the official website and article!

Thank you so much! I found a link to the forum, I will now study. Thank you for finding time for me and telling me the facts!

No problem, I'm happy to help people who are interested in what I like! If you have any questions, write, I'll try to help you!
May 14, 2018, 08:55:44 AM
And where can I find information about the developers? Can I read an article or any other information where I learn about the information developers?

Oh sure! On the official website of the project you can find an article where you will find answers to your questions that relate to the project team!

Thank you so much! I will definitely refer to the official website so that I can read the article. Tell me, what exactly is in it? What information is available?

In the article you can find information about each member of the team. His specialty, role in the team, the experience that each participant has. A lot of information!

I searched the site for one hour, but could not find the article. I looked at the main page and inside the site. Where can I find a copy of the article, because I did not find it on the site?

You can find a copy on the forum of the project (where we are communicating now), on the main page. There you will see a link that will translate you to the official website and article!

Thank you so much! I found a link to the forum, I will now study. Thank you for finding time for me and telling me the facts!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 08:53:13 AM
And in which currency can I invest in it?
As far as I know, you can exchange tokens for BTC and ETH
It turns out you can only exchange the Crypto currency, right? And you can not exchange for fiat. I understand correctly?
Activity: 230
May 14, 2018, 08:52:29 AM
How many PTN premined?
May 14, 2018, 08:51:27 AM

Activity: 196
May 14, 2018, 08:47:44 AM
As far as I know, you can exchange tokens for BTC and ETH
May 14, 2018, 08:46:47 AM

Activity: 209
May 14, 2018, 08:46:06 AM
how to form pricing your token? What are the next plans to expand network performance? Is it possible to create other projects on your platform?
May 14, 2018, 08:45:21 AM
May 14, 2018, 08:41:16 AM
I read about this and I liked the idea of this project. Who can say when it starts?
In accordance with the road map, the project should start in May 2018, that is at the moment.
Really? So it's already at the moment launched?
Yes, you can already go to the website and take advantage of this. The team is now engaged in promoting this, and the product is already ready.
And how exactly do they plan to promote their project, because it seems to me that it is not moving as actively as it could be. This should form a large community around itself and then it will work well.
You are absolutely right. In order for this to work well for the team, you need to create your own user community. At the moment they are promoting their project through the bounty of the campaign, in the frequency of through subscription on this forum.
Are there other kinds of bounty campaigns besides the campaign of signatures?
Not only these. Just YouTube's campaign to create a video, a translation campaign, and several other campaigns. I can not tell you exactly what this is all about. You can see the full list in the description of this thread.
Ok thanks for the info, I'll check it out
May 14, 2018, 08:38:55 AM
I read about this and I liked the idea of this project. Who can say when it starts?
In accordance with the road map, the project should start in May 2018, that is at the moment.
Really? So it's already at the moment launched?
Yes, you can already go to the website and take advantage of this. The team is now engaged in promoting this, and the product is already ready.
And how exactly do they plan to promote their project, because it seems to me that it is not moving as actively as it could be. This should form a large community around itself and then it will work well.
You are absolutely right. In order for this to work well for the team, you need to create your own user community. At the moment they are promoting their project through the bounty of the campaign, in the frequency of through subscription on this forum.
Are there other kinds of bounty campaigns besides the campaign of signatures?
Not only these. Just YouTube's campaign to create a video, a translation campaign, and several other campaigns. I can not tell you exactly what this is all about. You can see the full list in the description of this thread.
Pages:
Jump to: