Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 75. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 07:52:14 AM
So who can explain the main idea of this project to me? What is it about?
Is a crypto-currency ecosystem based on a completely new concept, Tiered Masternodes,  is a Proof-of-Stake cryptocurrency using flexible collateral masternode system.
Yes, well, I understand. But what is the advantage and why can this system be considered innovative?
The principle of work is that Pentanode offers to setup 5 different masternodes, granting 5 different staking rewards. The more you invest, the more you are rewarded.
So in the end, I do not understand until the end. Will it allow me to get more profit or what? Huh
It all depends on how you set it up. But in any case, those who buy more tokens will get more profits. It is obvious.
copper member
Activity: 1
Merit: 1
Pentanode Dev
May 13, 2018, 10:26:34 AM
First Airdrop has also been paid ! Crongratulations to all Airdropers !
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 07:50:24 AM
I like to participate in the project, because I believe that in the future it will become popular and its participants will be a large number of people. I'm sure of it!

Why do you think so? Can you explain your point of view? To other participants understand what you are talking about

Yes, of course, I believe in this project, because what role and what task it solves is very important in our time. I think that this will be important to many users

But there are other projects with similar functions. Why do you think that this project will be successful in the future?

Yes, I agree, now we can see a large number of projects, but this one differs from all with whom I was familiar before.
copper member
Activity: 1
Pentanode Dev
May 13, 2018, 09:35:19 AM
First week of pentanode, first bounties ! We would like to thank every participants in our bounty campaign, everyone has been paid. Now it's time for a short pause. Bounties will be back on monday, stay tuned ! :-)
May 14, 2018, 07:50:08 AM
Is a crypto-currency ecosystem based on a completely new concept, Tiered Masternodes,  is a Proof-of-Stake cryptocurrency using flexible collateral masternode system.
Yes, well, I understand. But what is the advantage and why can this system be considered innovative?
The principle of work is that Pentanode offers to setup 5 different masternodes, granting 5 different staking rewards. The more you invest, the more you are rewarded.
So in the end, I do not understand until the end. Will it allow me to get more profit or what? Huh
May 14, 2018, 07:47:37 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
May 14, 2018, 07:45:50 AM
I like to participate in the project, because I believe that in the future it will become popular and its participants will be a large number of people. I'm sure of it!

Why do you think so? Can you explain your point of view? To other participants understand what you are talking about

Yes, of course, I believe in this project, because what role and what task it solves is very important in our time. I think that this will be important to many users

But there are other projects with similar functions. Why do you think that this project will be successful in the future?
May 14, 2018, 07:44:22 AM
May 14, 2018, 07:41:03 AM

May 14, 2018, 07:40:20 AM
May 14, 2018, 07:38:04 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
May 14, 2018, 07:36:28 AM

May 14, 2018, 07:31:37 AM
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
May 14, 2018, 04:41:34 AM
Pentanode could be another hidden gem when it comes to masternode enabled cryptocurrency.
Activity: 694
In Nervos we trust.
May 14, 2018, 04:22:06 AM
Joined to ad! Amazing new project!
Activity: 123
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
May 14, 2018, 04:13:14 AM
Spanish and Polish discussion channel have been added in discord! you can check: https://discord.gg/EVwJN8s

Any dedicated channel for indian people? That would be great.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
May 14, 2018, 03:08:45 AM

A few days of clear work attracted even more attention from investors. The network works fine. Began a new week and new quests for bounty. Join us!

https://www.pentanode-crypto.com/aff/PwBmvotkVArkNb7QeLsSdMCeATqsWXoeT8
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 02:50:14 AM
Third bounty-rush is ON !
The 20 first people linking Pentanode Logo and URL on their Facebook account will get 2.5 PTN each
Rules :
- You must have at least 100 friends to participate.
- Link your post URL on #claim-your-points to get your reward.
- End of this rush in 24 hours. Clock is ticking !
Logo : https://www.pentanode-crypto.com/images/dp.jpg
URL : https://pentanode-crypto.com/

Amazing bounties, grab your coins and start staking now! early bird gets the worm haha  Grin
Activity: 147
May 13, 2018, 11:29:43 PM
wow! this forum is really buzzing! keep it going guys! love the chats in discord! very good people in this community  Cool Cool
copper member
Activity: 230
May 13, 2018, 09:25:38 PM
hindi translation reseved Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: