Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 13. (Read 6400 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 07:23:23 AM
Can we at the moment assume exactly what value the token will have after listing on the exchanges? Can it be lower than the pre-sale time?

I am afraid that at the moment we cannot in any way suggest this, usually the cost of the token increases after the listing, so it is worth investing in the pre-sale stage.
But does this make sense, what benefits can I get by investing in an existing project? Will I somehow multiply my finances or not?
Activity: 210
October 30, 2018, 07:19:27 AM
Can we at the moment assume exactly what value the token will have after listing on the exchanges? Can it be lower than the pre-sale time?

I am afraid that at the moment we cannot in any way suggest this, usually the cost of the token increases after the listing, so it is worth investing in the pre-sale stage.
Activity: 168
October 30, 2018, 07:14:01 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 07:08:51 AM
This project is indeed very popular and certainly will promise, because this project is holding a gift campaign. But it hasn't been too much about how many PowerSwitch tokens are available for the Bounty campaign?
October 30, 2018, 07:06:07 AM
At the moment, the pre-sale stage is actively going on, and how long will it last? I just can not find this information on the website, can someone give me this information?

Well, at the moment pre-sale is at the second stage, which ends on October 29 and then the third stage will immediately begin, which will last until November 5.
OK got it. And where did you get this information if it is not on the website? That is, on November 5, the pre-sale will finally end, am I right?

This information is in the official white paper, it is available on the website, if you are interested in the project then you should read it.
I understand, I will read. Tell me, the pre-sale ends on November 5, will there be any other sale stage, for example, sometimes the pre-sale stage comes first and then the tokensale will be the same here?

No, pre-sale is the only way to buy tokens at a bargain price. After the end of pre-sale, listing is planned on the exchanges where this token will be traded.
That is, I can buy a token on some exchanges already, this is good. And is the list of exchanges on which this token will be traded?

I have not yet seen any official information about this. Probably it is worth waiting for the official announcement, which will be this information.
Activity: 98
October 30, 2018, 07:01:27 AM
At the moment, the pre-sale stage is actively going on, and how long will it last? I just can not find this information on the website, can someone give me this information?

Well, at the moment pre-sale is at the second stage, which ends on October 29 and then the third stage will immediately begin, which will last until November 5.
OK got it. And where did you get this information if it is not on the website? That is, on November 5, the pre-sale will finally end, am I right?

This information is in the official white paper, it is available on the website, if you are interested in the project then you should read it.
I understand, I will read. Tell me, the pre-sale ends on November 5, will there be any other sale stage, for example, sometimes the pre-sale stage comes first and then the tokensale will be the same here?

No, pre-sale is the only way to buy tokens at a bargain price. After the end of pre-sale, listing is planned on the exchanges where this token will be traded.
That is, I can buy a token on some exchanges already, this is good. And is the list of exchanges on which this token will be traded?
October 30, 2018, 06:57:23 AM

October 30, 2018, 06:53:04 AM

October 30, 2018, 06:48:09 AM

copper member
Activity: 1
October 29, 2018, 09:49:06 AM
LATEST NEWS
PowerSwitch is entering in presale stage 3

Stage 2 is now over, we sold 12 of the 15 available MN last week.

25 MN are now available until next monday.

Next monday, we will be tradable on live exchanges !

Don't forget our 10% discount promo for Discord & Telegram user.

Current MN holder are earning 0.1029 BTC daily in PWS coins, just use our ROI simulator to make your own opinion https://www.powerswitch.me/mnsimulator
Get your last presale masternode !

You can pay in bitcoin or ethereum on our official sale page, or by PM with @PowerSwitchCrypto here on bitcointalk
We're also selling Staking package for those who want to stake fewer amount of coins, feel free to ask in private message.
October 30, 2018, 06:43:16 AM

October 30, 2018, 06:39:51 AM

October 30, 2018, 06:34:49 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
October 30, 2018, 04:13:09 AM
Developers develop a cryptocurrency wallet that stores your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.

Yes, it is convenient for the average user and the most important is interesting. I think that soon all participants will see this project in use everywhere.

Use our smart app to manage your PowerSwitch SmartPlug, letting you see with which energy provider you are connected and pay your bills with PowerSwitch coins.

This function will be interesting to a large number of users, because almost every person uses this service every month. This project will make it more convenient and interesting.

Every day in the world, people face the problem of paying for this service. I think that thanks to this project it will be interesting and most importantly - just for ordinary users.

i think in future they not build only smart plugs.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 03:26:21 AM
Developers develop a cryptocurrency wallet that stores your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.

Yes, it is convenient for the average user and the most important is interesting. I think that soon all participants will see this project in use everywhere.

Use our smart app to manage your PowerSwitch SmartPlug, letting you see with which energy provider you are connected and pay your bills with PowerSwitch coins.

This function will be interesting to a large number of users, because almost every person uses this service every month. This project will make it more convenient and interesting.

Every day in the world, people face the problem of paying for this service. I think that thanks to this project it will be interesting and most importantly - just for ordinary users.
Activity: 196
October 30, 2018, 02:57:29 AM

October 30, 2018, 02:50:26 AM

October 30, 2018, 02:43:10 AM

October 30, 2018, 02:34:44 AM
October 30, 2018, 02:27:09 AM
I know that the developers have released or are going to release some application that will facilitate the work with the project token and product to make the user's life easier

Yes you are right, especially this application will be available on all devices with different platforms. I think this feature attracts a large number of new members.

It will be interesting to users, because each of us use different platforms, some users use several devices at the same time.

Yes, exactly. This factor attracts a large number of users and the number of project participants is growing every day! We will actively follow the progress of the project in the future!
Pages:
Jump to: