Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 14. (Read 6400 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 02:20:31 AM
I know that the developers have released or are going to release some application that will facilitate the work with the project token and product to make the user's life easier

Yes you are right, especially this application will be available on all devices with different platforms. I think this feature attracts a large number of new members.

Developers develop a cryptocurrency wallet that stores your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.

It will be interesting to users, because each of us use different platforms, some users use several devices at the same time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 02:14:04 AM
I know that the developers have released or are going to release some application that will facilitate the work with the project token and product to make the user's life easier

Yes you are right, especially this application will be available on all devices with different platforms. I think this feature attracts a large number of new members.

Developers develop a cryptocurrency wallet that stores your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.
Activity: 210
October 30, 2018, 02:06:38 AM

October 30, 2018, 01:59:05 AM
October 30, 2018, 01:52:02 AM
This project will help users cope with difficulties. It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.

And what is the role of the token of this project? How can it be used in addition to working on the stock exchange and buying and selling? How can it be used in working with the product of the project?

The PowerSwitch token is also intended to be used as a payment token for your electricity bills. It will be very convenient and practical.

And what do the developers themselves say about this project? What prerequisites do they give to the community when they receive various questions about the product of their project? I am interested to know some facts

They say that they develop a cryptocurrency wallet that stores your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.
October 30, 2018, 01:43:46 AM
This project will help users cope with difficulties. It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.

And what is the role of the token of this project? How can it be used in addition to working on the stock exchange and buying and selling? How can it be used in working with the product of the project?

The PowerSwitch token is also intended to be used as a payment token for your electricity bills. It will be very convenient and practical.

And what do the developers themselves say about this project? What prerequisites do they give to the community when they receive various questions about the product of their project? I am interested to know some facts
October 30, 2018, 01:37:03 AM

October 30, 2018, 01:29:10 AM

October 30, 2018, 01:23:48 AM
October 30, 2018, 01:22:45 AM
Hello, friends! How are you? What's going on?
Activity: 98
October 29, 2018, 06:40:13 PM
as a whole, I believe that this project is worth participating. I will gain experience in interacting with such projects, learn all the benefits and, finally, I will be able to find out whether it is really beneficial to spend electricity with this project. Thanks to everybody Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
October 29, 2018, 06:35:51 PM
By the way, I would like to clarify regarding pre-sales. At this stage, 25 Masternode are available at a price of $ 0.75 per coin. In principle, not bad, but I believe that such events should be monitored regularly and in time to start participating, since for early users there are bonuses and discounts when buying tokens.
thanks for the info. As for bonuses and discounts, as I understand it, this project can be taken as an example: for early users, 10 masternodes were available for $ 0.5. It was a very good offer.
Activity: 168
October 29, 2018, 06:30:09 PM
By the way, I would like to clarify regarding pre-sales. At this stage, 25 Masternode are available at a price of $ 0.75 per coin. In principle, not bad, but I believe that such events should be monitored regularly and in time to start participating, since for early users there are bonuses and discounts when buying tokens.
October 29, 2018, 06:25:17 PM
friends, can I be sure that I will receive my reward? How is the process of their payments? Who controls this process and how to protect against dishonesty or fraud?
there is no fraud here, all processes are transparent thanks to the blockchain, this has already been discussed above. the wallet pays the payout function, you don’t even have to worry about it. Everything is set and paid automatically.
there is no fraud here, all processes are transparent thanks to the blockchain, this has already been discussed above. the wallet pays the payout function, you don’t even have to worry about it. Everything is set and paid automatically.
the only thing that bothers me a little is the decrease in remuneration for several years. I understand that at first, while few people know about this project, the remuneration will be great, but over time everything will change and will slowly decline.
it’s really in white paper, but you should find the advantages: you will get the most “cream” and get more. But, as I suppose, the gain will be calculated based on the average price of PWS
October 29, 2018, 06:20:41 PM
friends, can I be sure that I will receive my reward? How is the process of their payments? Who controls this process and how to protect against dishonesty or fraud?
the only thing that bothers me a little is the decrease in remuneration for several years. I understand that at first, while few people know about this project, the remuneration will be great, but over time everything will change and will slowly decline.
October 29, 2018, 06:15:05 PM
October 29, 2018, 06:10:13 PM
October 29, 2018, 06:05:14 PM
October 29, 2018, 06:00:41 PM
All this, of course, is very interesting, I am now interested in the question of timing. How long the ICO will last, when there will be a pre-sale, how many tokens need to be purchased and everything that relates to these issues, I would like to know.
at the moment there is a third stage of pre-sale tokens. As many as 25 million will be available to you by Monday Cool Cool you have a large selection of different packages, and if you have questions, you can always ask them on the website, they will help you. I know that technical support for this project works with a bang.
October 29, 2018, 05:55:31 PM
All this, of course, is very interesting, I am now interested in the question of timing. How long the ICO will last, when there will be a pre-sale, how many tokens need to be purchased and everything that relates to these issues, I would like to know.
Pages:
Jump to: