Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 11. (Read 6400 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 03:03:10 AM
Where can I get information about the project stages? I am interested to know how the project will develop, whether developers have a development plan in the future! It is important.

I think that the answer to this question is on the official website of the project. This project is a serious product, so this description is definitely in the project description.

Here is the answer: Presale is divided into 3 stages: Stage 1: from October 15 to October 22. 30 Masternodes are available at the lowest price: $ 0.5 / coin Stage 2: from October 22 to October 29. 40 Masternodes are available at a price of $ 0.6 per coin Stage 3: from October 29 to November 12. 130 craftsmen available at a price of 0.75 USD per coin
Activity: 210
October 31, 2018, 02:53:09 AM
Where can I get information about the project stages? I am interested to know how the project will develop, whether developers have a development plan in the future! It is important.

I think that the answer to this question is on the official website of the project. This project is a serious product, so this description is definitely in the project description.
October 31, 2018, 02:44:56 AM
October 31, 2018, 02:30:13 AM
Every day in the world, people are faced with the problem of paying for this service. I think that thanks to this project it will be interesting and most importantly - just for ordinary users.

Yes, precisely because of its ease of use and low cost, this project will receive good activity in the near future, this element is important for users!

I don’t understand at all why users are so actively discussing this project, is the community really so interested in the development of this project?

Why not. Energy is very important in the world and every person interacts with it every day, so it will be interesting to a large number of people.

I hope that this project will raise enough funds to start development in the near future!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 02:23:01 AM
Every day in the world, people are faced with the problem of paying for this service. I think that thanks to this project it will be interesting and most importantly - just for ordinary users.

Yes, precisely because of its ease of use and low cost, this project will receive good activity in the near future, this element is important for users!

I don’t understand at all why users are so actively discussing this project, is the community really so interested in the development of this project?

Why not. Energy is very important in the world and every person interacts with it every day, so it will be interesting to a large number of people.
October 31, 2018, 02:14:16 AM

October 31, 2018, 02:06:18 AM

October 31, 2018, 01:59:04 AM
Activity: 168
October 30, 2018, 06:31:52 PM
by the way, about the ICO. Now comes the last, final stage of pre-sale tokens. It is a pity that I missed the initial offer for early users, where the price was $ 0.5 a piece ...
perhaps, the ending will not be soon, because at the final stage all coins provided for under this stage are sold. In this case, this is an impressive amount - 25 million tokens.
the main thing is that the project is able to develop the energy industry and take it to a new level, and a well-planned algorithm allows the system to function without failures and observations. What I know for sure is participating !! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
October 30, 2018, 06:26:00 PM
by the way, about the ICO. Now comes the last, final stage of pre-sale tokens. It is a pity that I missed the initial offer for early users, where the price was $ 0.5 a piece ...
perhaps, the ending will not be soon, because at the final stage all coins provided for under this stage are sold. In this case, this is an impressive amount - 25 million tokens.
Activity: 98
October 30, 2018, 06:20:31 PM
October 30, 2018, 06:14:50 PM
guys, it seems to me that you should look into the correspondence table and get acquainted with various examples and options for rewards. In addition, the monthly increase is calculated based on the average price of ICO, so the size, I suppose, is difficult to predict.
October 30, 2018, 06:08:55 PM
friends, I believe that each function is useful in its own way. I'm more interested in something else: what can you say about rewards? How relevant are they? How is this system distributed in general? Cheesy Cheesy
the reward system is actually quite interesting. The big advantage is that the wallet performs several functions, including the calculation of rewards. They are installed automatically.
in addition, the structure grows in the first year. This is done in order to have as many participants as possible, and then it decreases. I do not know how to regard such a scenario.
you see a bit of the wrong point. The remuneration structure will remain profitable for several decades, and will only decline in recent years. Maximum profit is made to accelerate the collective adoption of the platform.
October 30, 2018, 06:02:55 PM
friends, I believe that each function is useful in its own way. I'm more interested in something else: what can you say about rewards? How relevant are they? How is this system distributed in general? Cheesy Cheesy
the reward system is actually quite interesting. The big advantage is that the wallet performs several functions, including the calculation of rewards. They are installed automatically.
in addition, the structure grows in the first year. This is done in order to have as many participants as possible, and then it decreases. I do not know how to regard such a scenario.
October 30, 2018, 05:52:29 PM
October 30, 2018, 05:47:33 PM
October 30, 2018, 05:42:32 PM
I would like to talk more about the function, which is a multi-phase fork mechanism. This applies to those users who often fail. The plug quickly responds to security vulnerabilities, but software is not required to be updated.
I also paid attention to it. Changes to it are deployed over the network and can be turned on and off as needed. Therefore, the software is updated and is not required. This minimizes the unplugged power plug during deployment.
October 30, 2018, 05:37:24 PM
I would like to talk more about the function, which is a multi-phase fork mechanism. This applies to those users who often fail. The plug quickly responds to security vulnerabilities, but software is not required to be updated.
October 30, 2018, 05:20:19 PM
friends, I would like explanations regarding the mixing of coins. What is this about, what will be useful and what results of its use? Cool Cool
this feature provides additional security for transactions. Only this is, rather, not a mixture of coins, but a mixture of knots. Note that mixing will be useful for users who like to obfuscate transactions. Wink Wink
October 30, 2018, 05:13:49 PM
friends, I would like explanations regarding the mixing of coins. What is this about, what will be useful and what results of its use? Cool Cool
Pages:
Jump to: