Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 12. (Read 6400 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 05:09:38 PM
I answer the question above: these companies allow you to trade in cryptocurrencies or other digital currencies for other assets. I would say that this is a multifunctional project.
I completely agree with you. See, there are still such useful features as masternody. This is a network of computers that provides a network platform. Anyone can work with this, for this you need 5,000 PWS tokens and little technical knowledge. What do you think of it?
it seems to me that this looks pretty tempting. I know that the masternodes provide network security and also serve the ecosystem by stabilizing the supply of coins.
let me add that this is also transaction processing. Collectively, masternodes perform important network functions that are necessary for the successful operation of a network.
Activity: 168
October 30, 2018, 05:03:39 PM
I answer the question above: these companies allow you to trade in cryptocurrencies or other digital currencies for other assets. I would say that this is a multifunctional project.
I completely agree with you. See, there are still such useful features as masternody. This is a network of computers that provides a network platform. Anyone can work with this, for this you need 5,000 PWS tokens and little technical knowledge. What do you think of it?
it seems to me that this looks pretty tempting. I know that the masternodes provide network security and also serve the ecosystem by stabilizing the supply of coins.
Activity: 98
October 30, 2018, 04:58:22 PM
October 30, 2018, 04:52:58 PM
October 30, 2018, 04:47:16 PM
guys, this project is wonderful! Finally, I can track my electricity bills. Do you think he has a future? I am sure that the introduction of the blockchain can change every branch of our life for the better.
I agree. At the same time, this tool is decentralized, and users will also be able to find cheaper rates and quickly switch between suppliers, and all this will happen through a blockchain.
note that the internal token also bears a huge benefit: it can be used as an electricity payment token. This is very convenient, in my opinion. Wink Wink
as far as I understand, the process takes place through smart plugs, which monitor the use of power supply. What then are the functions of digital companies?
October 30, 2018, 04:41:42 PM
guys, this project is wonderful! Finally, I can track my electricity bills. Do you think he has a future? I am sure that the introduction of the blockchain can change every branch of our life for the better.
I agree. At the same time, this tool is decentralized, and users will also be able to find cheaper rates and quickly switch between suppliers, and all this will happen through a blockchain.
note that the internal token also bears a huge benefit: it can be used as an electricity payment token. This is very convenient, in my opinion. Wink Wink
October 30, 2018, 04:36:37 PM
October 30, 2018, 04:31:48 PM
Activity: 182
October 30, 2018, 04:13:07 PM
Altmarkets is a rapidly growing exchange with now over 5,800 registered members and over 80 coins listed for trading, we run competitions, promotions and airdrops on a weekly basis!

Request a listing via our add coin page, https://altmarkets.cc/add_coin.

(OPTIONAL) Join us on Discord to speak directly to us about your listing request : https://discord.gg/ZhQzy5f

Our Fees - https://altmarkets.cc/fees
Listing Policy: https://altmarkets.cc/add_coin
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
October 30, 2018, 03:53:49 PM
An interesting project & interesting idea . I agree that this project is really useful in today society and I would really like  to see futher development for this technology as one day this could be the future of decent ralizede conomy
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
October 30, 2018, 01:51:27 PM
At the moment, the pre-sale stage is actively going on, and how long will it last? I just can not find this information on the website, can someone give me this information?

to my knowledge after seeing the announcements on the presale discord channel stage3 is starting next Monday until Sunday 4th of November; and Powerswitch  started listing 5 November in https://www.stex.com/. For more details you can see on the discord
Activity: 242
October 30, 2018, 08:14:14 AM
Here people ask what is the profit from investing in this project, I can answer that undoubtedly these are master nodes that can be profitable.

And how much profit can it bring? I read about the master nodes, but I don’t fully understand how it works and what the profit is made of.
Masternodes is, in fact, a decentralized network of computers serving the PowerSwitch network. Masternodes perform important network functions and receive a portion of the rewards for the unit.

So it turns out it supports the performance of the entire network, and for that users get a good reward in the form of tokens? And what to do with these tokens further?
You can do whatever you want with these tokens, for example, you can sell these tokens on the exchange and make a profit in any other currency that interests you.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 08:08:26 AM
Here people ask what is the profit from investing in this project, I can answer that undoubtedly these are master nodes that can be profitable.

And how much profit can it bring? I read about the master nodes, but I don’t fully understand how it works and what the profit is made of.
Masternodes is, in fact, a decentralized network of computers serving the PowerSwitch network. Masternodes perform important network functions and receive a portion of the rewards for the unit.

So it turns out it supports the performance of the entire network, and for that users get a good reward in the form of tokens? And what to do with these tokens further?
October 30, 2018, 08:04:26 AM

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 08:00:32 AM

October 30, 2018, 07:51:08 AM
October 30, 2018, 07:46:19 AM
Can we at the moment assume exactly what value the token will have after listing on the exchanges? Can it be lower than the pre-sale time?

I am afraid that at the moment we cannot in any way suggest this, usually the cost of the token increases after the listing, so it is worth investing in the pre-sale stage.
But does this make sense, what benefits can I get by investing in an existing project? Will I somehow multiply my finances or not?

You have a lot of reasons to invest, well, let's start with the fact that this is a POS system and you can make a profit just by holding a token in your wallet. In addition, in the future, the team intends to implement a very useful functionality that will allow you to pay for electricity with this token.
Yes, I read about it, it is quite an interesting and innovative idea. As far as I understand, I will also have the opportunity to choose and switch between energy suppliers in order to choose a profitable tariff plan for me.

Yes, that's right, this is exactly the functionality that the project team is planning to implement in the future, I think it has every chance of becoming a doo-and-be innovative project.
In theory, yes, I would like to see how it will work in life. I will follow the development of the project and will believe in its success. I wish the team good luck.
October 30, 2018, 07:40:30 AM
Can we at the moment assume exactly what value the token will have after listing on the exchanges? Can it be lower than the pre-sale time?

I am afraid that at the moment we cannot in any way suggest this, usually the cost of the token increases after the listing, so it is worth investing in the pre-sale stage.
But does this make sense, what benefits can I get by investing in an existing project? Will I somehow multiply my finances or not?

You have a lot of reasons to invest, well, let's start with the fact that this is a POS system and you can make a profit just by holding a token in your wallet. In addition, in the future, the team intends to implement a very useful functionality that will allow you to pay for electricity with this token.
Yes, I read about it, it is quite an interesting and innovative idea. As far as I understand, I will also have the opportunity to choose and switch between energy suppliers in order to choose a profitable tariff plan for me.

Yes, that's right, this is exactly the functionality that the project team is planning to implement in the future, I think it has every chance of becoming a doo-and-be innovative project.
October 30, 2018, 07:31:55 AM

October 30, 2018, 07:28:04 AM

Pages:
Jump to: