Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 35. (Read 6401 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 03:48:05 PM
This is a rather interesting idea. It is a good idea to combine coin and electricity accounting, I hope that the project will receive due attention.

And I do not quite understand. How could this be combined and what exactly is the connection here? Why it might be interesting to me as a user.
Well, for example, you can pay in full for electricity with the benefit that you will receive using POS mining.

Does this coin support this algorithm? Well, then I have another question, whether it will eventually work to zero. That is, all earned coins will pay for the equipment.

This is the great advantage of POS algorithms that users do not need to have large computing power, it is just necessary that the wallet always has access to the Internet and is connected to the network.
Hmm .. This is interesting, I just did not know what the difference between these algorithms is. But still, as I understand it, they want to somehow integrate electricity metering into the platform, if I understand correctly.

Yes, this is exactly the way, as far as I understand, they plan to release a special device that will be closely connected with the wallet and platform. In the future, this will allow you to choose a service provider and save money.
Activity: 98
October 22, 2018, 03:43:26 PM
This is a rather interesting idea. It is a good idea to combine coin and electricity accounting, I hope that the project will receive due attention.

And I do not quite understand. How could this be combined and what exactly is the connection here? Why it might be interesting to me as a user.
Well, for example, you can pay in full for electricity with the benefit that you will receive using POS mining.

Does this coin support this algorithm? Well, then I have another question, whether it will eventually work to zero. That is, all earned coins will pay for the equipment.

This is the great advantage of POS algorithms that users do not need to have large computing power, it is just necessary that the wallet always has access to the Internet and is connected to the network.
Hmm .. This is interesting, I just did not know what the difference between these algorithms is. But still, as I understand it, they want to somehow integrate electricity metering into the platform, if I understand correctly.
Activity: 168
October 22, 2018, 03:41:43 PM
This project attracted a lot of attention from the community, I think that idea can be interesting. Did someone read the wp of the project, what its main idea?
Everything you need it showed on the first page of the thread, do not be lazy and read it by yourself
You know this information and it is much better to understand when it is taken in a conversation. Could you,please, tell me about the project?
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
October 22, 2018, 03:28:50 PM
This project attracted a lot of attention from the community, I think that idea can be interesting. Did someone read the wp of the project, what its main idea?
Everything you need it showed on the first page of the thread, do not be lazy and read it by yourself
October 22, 2018, 03:27:26 PM

Activity: 168
October 22, 2018, 03:22:43 PM
October 22, 2018, 03:15:31 PM

October 22, 2018, 03:08:27 PM

October 22, 2018, 02:58:47 PM

October 22, 2018, 02:52:57 PM
October 22, 2018, 02:29:33 PM
Hello member of community!  I want to know more about the prospects of powerswitch, the idea is easily implemented, but there is no obvious field of its use
this question was disscused from a to z a few messages before, read it properly and you will understand the point
October 22, 2018, 02:27:52 PM
Hello member of community!  I want to know more about the prospects of powerswitch, the idea is easily implemented, but there is no obvious field of its use
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 02:22:38 PM
now i see all strong sides of this project, suppose that everything will be good with cryptocurrencies and their prices, because such projects exist
very good words for the team of developers, i amfor that they will apreciate your suppor (as all others and will start to work harder than before)
October 22, 2018, 01:44:12 PM
now i see all strong sides of this project, suppose that everything will be good with cryptocurrencies and their prices, because such projects exist
October 22, 2018, 01:31:01 PM
a lot of people on the thread are discussing the necessity of this project, i want to ask what are the main advantages of powerswitch
The team of powerswitch tries to develop a new smart and comfortable platform to manage power consumption and fix personal usage. This is very good idea!

This is one of the most interesting solutions for token issuing. What else this token can do?
PowerSwitch token will be accepted by suppliers of goods as a payment to pay for your power bills. Payments are of course automatically and will be performed by the blockchain technology.
I do not waste my electoenergy, in some fields blockchain is not so necessary as some teams are trying to show (but i want to admit that new model of issuing is attractive)
You can say that because you do not have mining devices, they use a lot of energy, at first, this project is vitaly important for poeple who somehow related to mining industry
May be you are right, this platform and idea will be usefull for all the mentioned people. I think that it will be in use among hosting services
Exaclty, powerswitch will be very useful in utility services too. Our society wastes a lot of energy and we should try to fix it and save our planet (powerswitch will help use to do it
October 22, 2018, 01:22:36 PM
a lot of people on the thread are discussing the necessity of this project, i want to ask what are the main advantages of powerswitch
The team of powerswitch tries to develop a new smart and comfortable platform to manage power consumption and fix personal usage. This is very good idea!

This is one of the most interesting solutions for token issuing. What else this token can do?
PowerSwitch token will be accepted by suppliers of goods as a payment to pay for your power bills. Payments are of course automatically and will be performed by the blockchain technology.
I do not waste my electoenergy, in some fields blockchain is not so necessary as some teams are trying to show (but i want to admit that new model of issuing is attractive)
You can say that because you do not have mining devices, they use a lot of energy, at first, this project is vitaly important for poeple who somehow related to mining industry
May be you are right, this platform and idea will be usefull for all the mentioned people. I think that it will be in use among hosting services
October 22, 2018, 01:16:12 PM

October 22, 2018, 01:04:07 PM

October 22, 2018, 12:59:10 PM

October 22, 2018, 12:55:12 PM

Pages:
Jump to: