Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 33. (Read 6401 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 0
October 23, 2018, 01:06:42 PM
Again a new project, it is very interesting what the community thinks about this idea. I think it's interesting to implement, but is it possible?

Project has simple and easily implemented idea, people always discuss only this kind of projects. Powerswitch touches one of the most urgeng issues, thus, causes social attention
may be you wanted to write "urgent"? I feel no problem about wasting energy, it is not so expensive
Yeah, ofc, i made a mistake. The prices of energy are not so big for today, but in the nearest future they can go through the roof. Oil and gas resources may come to an end one day
It is just a fairytale. If something like this will happen one time it would be one or two hundred years later! dont make me laugh
But what about further generations? Do not think only about yourself, it is very selfish. And if we will take the world scale this project can save a lot of energy
Sorry, i was wrong and hope that you will understand that i am not a rude one, just did not understand how important this project can be
Activity: 98
October 23, 2018, 12:57:29 PM
Again a new project, it is very interesting what the community thinks about this idea. I think it's interesting to implement, but is it possible?

Project has simple and easily implemented idea, people always discuss only this kind of projects. Powerswitch touches one of the most urgeng issues, thus, causes social attention
may be you wanted to write "urgent"? I feel no problem about wasting energy, it is not so expensive
Yeah, ofc, i made a mistake. The prices of energy are not so big for today, but in the nearest future they can go through the roof. Oil and gas resources may come to an end one day
It is just a fairytale. If something like this will happen one time it would be one or two hundred years later! dont make me laugh
But what about further generations? Do not think only about yourself, it is very selfish. And if we will take the world scale this project can save a lot of energy
October 23, 2018, 12:48:27 PM

October 23, 2018, 12:42:10 PM

October 23, 2018, 12:30:11 PM

October 23, 2018, 12:13:55 PM

October 23, 2018, 12:07:26 PM
 This project appeared not so long ago, but has already become very popular, why powerswitch gained such a massive public attention?
Activity: 210
October 23, 2018, 08:13:39 AM
I am not sure that this project will be able to be implemented in such a way that ordinary people will be able to use its benefits without additional knowledge of the field.

Yes, for such a realization, large financial investments and the implementation of the idea are needed, but I think that the team will succeed if they make every effort!

It will be interesting for me to follow this project. If the project collects the necessary amount of funds and the token goes to the stock exchange, then success is guaranteed!

And why is a project token necessary, besides trading on stock exchanges and making money through buying and selling it on appreciation rates?

The token is required to pay for services that will provide you with companies! The PowerSwitch token is also intended to be used as a payment token for your electricity bills.
Activity: 196
October 23, 2018, 08:08:21 AM
I am not sure that this project will be able to be implemented in such a way that ordinary people will be able to use its benefits without additional knowledge of the field.

Yes, for such a realization, large financial investments and the implementation of the idea are needed, but I think that the team will succeed if they make every effort!

It will be interesting for me to follow this project. If the project collects the necessary amount of funds and the token goes to the stock exchange, then success is guaranteed!

And why is a project token necessary, besides trading on stock exchanges and making money through buying and selling it on appreciation rates?
October 23, 2018, 08:03:28 AM

Activity: 196
October 23, 2018, 07:58:23 AM

October 23, 2018, 07:53:08 AM
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 07:48:17 AM

Good day. I did not have time to get acquainted with the project, what is its distinctive feature. From the first descriptions, I realized that the project is connected with heating systems

This description is from the official site: People who pay their energy supply through the meter can adapt our prototype to it. It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.

If the project is implemented and promoted and optimized for use by ordinary users, it will be interesting to a huge number of people!

I agree that this area was not touched by any project and if this idea is implemented with the help of the advantages of the blockchain, then it will be interesting for the participants!
Activity: 50
October 22, 2018, 12:25:01 PM
Excellent idea, energy is one of the most promising areas for crypto projects. Reducing the cost of electrical energy by switching the suppliers would save a lot of money for consumers. I hope the project continues successfully!
October 23, 2018, 07:43:36 AM

Good day. I did not have time to get acquainted with the project, what is its distinctive feature. From the first descriptions, I realized that the project is connected with heating systems

This description is from the official site: People who pay their energy supply through the meter can adapt our prototype to it. It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.

If the project is implemented and promoted and optimized for use by ordinary users, it will be interesting to a huge number of people!
October 23, 2018, 07:38:42 AM

October 23, 2018, 07:33:05 AM

October 23, 2018, 07:28:40 AM
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
October 23, 2018, 04:58:16 AM
After I read the details about PowerSwitch, I was interested in the concept offered and after reading the roadmap I waited for the signature campaign. in the roadmap is it notified that the signature campaign is in December? is that right? Is there a social media bounty to promote PowerSwitch?
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
October 23, 2018, 04:43:47 AM
To my knowledge PowerSwitch is the first decentralized tool used to switch to the cheapest energy supplier. It is great conception to make possible to monitor your energy usage, search the cheapest energy tariffs and switch suppliers quickly through blockchain. I really like the idea!
Pages:
Jump to: