Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 31. (Read 6401 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 05:06:23 AM
Many users ask here and in ordinary social networks about this project and the technologies that are currently used. People are interested to know how they will interact with the project.

Yes, I noticed that a large number of users are interested in this project, many people understood the basic idea that the development team wants to realize, but they do not understand who this project will be aimed at

This is a new crypto block chain. It is a block chain used to monitor energy consumption and save costs. People paying their power supply through the meter can adapt our prototype to it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 05:01:10 AM
Many users ask here and in ordinary social networks about this project and the technologies that are currently used. People are interested to know how they will interact with the project.

Yes, I noticed that a large number of users are interested in this project, many people understood the basic idea that the development team wants to realize, but they do not understand who this project will be aimed at
October 24, 2018, 04:54:42 AM
copper member
Activity: 48
October 24, 2018, 04:47:46 AM
Hello community!!
We want add your coin in https://cryptostake.es
Yo can find the form in https://cryptostake.es/add-coin/
Is 0% fees for deposit and withadrawls.
Withadrwals in minutes.
All funds are secure and wallet encrypted.
We setup masternodes automatically, not need a minimum amount for this. When have enought coins we put online for community.

Feel free to contact with us:
- Discord:
Cryptostake -->  https://discord.gg/jCGJhg6
PlanetPay --> https://discord.gg/WbAa3Rg
- Telegram:
https://t.me/CryptoStake_es
@PlanetPayCoin
@CryptoExtrem
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
October 24, 2018, 04:16:52 AM
This is a great project in the real world. Monitoring energy usage, finding the cheapest energy tariffs for vendor switching, and specifically the PowerSwitch Token can be accepted to pay for electricity ... requires PowerSwitch to have many partners. Do you have any partners? How do you attract partners?
I like also to hear more about that.

Activity: 210
October 24, 2018, 03:50:23 AM
As far as I know, in addition to this technology, developers are creating a product with which the project technology will be implemented, I would be interested to know about it.

Yes, I read a lot about this product, as far as I understood it is a prototype of the wallet, which will store all user information and all transactions that will be carried out by the participant

They develop a cryptocurrency wallet that holds your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.

Developers say they use their smart application to manage the PowerSwitch SmartPlug, letting you see with which energy provider you are connected and pay your bills with PowerSwitch coins.

Support for all platforms will be approved by a large number of users, because many participants use devices that support several platforms at once, it will be very convenient!
Activity: 168
October 24, 2018, 03:45:15 AM
As far as I know, in addition to this technology, developers are creating a product with which the project technology will be implemented, I would be interested to know about it.

Yes, I read a lot about this product, as far as I understood it is a prototype of the wallet, which will store all user information and all transactions that will be carried out by the participant

They develop a cryptocurrency wallet that holds your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.

Developers say they use their smart application to manage the PowerSwitch SmartPlug, letting you see with which energy provider you are connected and pay your bills with PowerSwitch coins.
Activity: 98
October 24, 2018, 03:39:58 AM

October 24, 2018, 03:35:20 AM

Activity: 168
October 24, 2018, 03:30:21 AM
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 23, 2018, 07:02:37 PM
This is a great project in the real world. Monitoring energy usage, finding the cheapest energy tariffs for vendor switching, and specifically the PowerSwitch Token can be accepted to pay for electricity ... requires PowerSwitch to have many partners. Do you have any partners? How do you attract partners?
October 23, 2018, 06:52:56 PM
I understand that the project has an excellent earnings perspective thanks to the master nodes, but what can ensure the popularity of this coin?

Like any project, this coin is based on a great idea, which will eventually serve as a catalyst for the popularity of this project.
Well, what exactly are we talking about? Because I do not quite understand why I need it, for example. What is so unique about this project?

Uniqueness lies precisely in the combination of this coin and the ability to pay various bills thanks to this, for example, electricity.
It all sounds quite interesting, I hope that the developers and the project team will manage to make this project really popular and in demand.
October 23, 2018, 06:47:59 PM
I understand that the project has an excellent earnings perspective thanks to the master nodes, but what can ensure the popularity of this coin?

Like any project, this coin is based on a great idea, which will eventually serve as a catalyst for the popularity of this project.
Well, what exactly are we talking about? Because I do not quite understand why I need it, for example. What is so unique about this project?

Uniqueness lies precisely in the combination of this coin and the ability to pay various bills thanks to this, for example, electricity.
October 23, 2018, 06:42:58 PM

October 23, 2018, 06:38:18 PM

October 23, 2018, 06:34:33 PM
October 23, 2018, 06:29:27 PM
This project supports master node technology, right? That is, I can invest in it now and then make a profit on an ongoing basis.

Yes, it is absolutely like that. Masternody work in such a way that you keep a certain amount of tokens on your wallet and it turns out for this reward, the main thing is that the wallet is constantly connected to the network.
Yes, I know how master node technology works, thank you. What exactly is the number of tokens needed for one master node?

As far as I know, in order to connect one master node you need to have 5,000 PWS coins on your wallet. Wallets are already available on the website in versions for Windows and Linux.
If you make simple calculations, it turns out that the cost of one master node goes to $ 2500, which in principle is quite profitable, it is a rather low cost of the master node.

Yes, that's exactly right, only you need to consider that this is the price for participants in the first stage of sale, in the future the price will be much higher.
Well, I think that people who are willing to invest in it understand all these subtleties and know that if you want to get a good profit, you must invest in the very early stages.
October 23, 2018, 06:25:36 PM
This project supports master node technology, right? That is, I can invest in it now and then make a profit on an ongoing basis.

Yes, it is absolutely like that. Masternody work in such a way that you keep a certain amount of tokens on your wallet and it turns out for this reward, the main thing is that the wallet is constantly connected to the network.
Yes, I know how master node technology works, thank you. What exactly is the number of tokens needed for one master node?

As far as I know, in order to connect one master node you need to have 5,000 PWS coins on your wallet. Wallets are already available on the website in versions for Windows and Linux.
If you make simple calculations, it turns out that the cost of one master node goes to $ 2500, which in principle is quite profitable, it is a rather low cost of the master node.

Yes, that's exactly right, only you need to consider that this is the price for participants in the first stage of sale, in the future the price will be much higher.
October 23, 2018, 06:21:59 PM

October 23, 2018, 06:18:18 PM

Pages:
Jump to: